I'm sick of sucking with women how do I get good at picking them up and fucking them...

I'm sick of sucking with women how do I get good at picking them up and fucking them? I don't mean a girlfriend that's fucking wack I want to bang hot chicks left and right and get away with it and not give two fucks afterwards

Well instead of being a sleazy creepy prick like you seem to be, you should start by working on your damn self. Theres no easy way

I'm sleezy for wanting to fuck women lol OK buddy you need to grow the fuck up

Gonna need the sauce for that pic, OP.

I wish I had it I would be fapping violently if I did

OP lower your standards.

Practice on lower standard girls for a while and work yourself up to the 7.5+/10

If you dont think that post is something a pathetic little pubescent boy would say is sleazy, then that's why no one will fuck you

Man that's fucking wack I don't want to fuck ugly chicks I want that hot shit not that wack Shit

dude. you ARE sleazy for wanting that.

All joking aside I don't see how wanting to fuck hot chicks is sleazy, everybody wants to fuck dude once you finish hs you'll see that for yourself.

Be handsome

Sleazy fuck. Try getting some real goals bucko.

Fucking then is the easy part, it's the picking them up that's hard. I'd advise investing some time into researching proper lifting techniques, not only will this make it easier to lift them but will help you avoid possible injury. Of course going for smaller more petite framed women will help a lot. Lastly get into a lifting regime. Once you're to the point where you can dead lift at least 120lbs or more you should be good to go for most women. Good luck OP :)

How old are you user?

gym membership

dress like an asshole

confidence

the end

How do I work in confidence? The other two are doable

just go to the red pill reddit

>How do I work in confidence?

Stop giving a fuck and trying so hard. Don't argue with people, no matter how wrong you think they are.

Sup Forums is leaking again....

not a fag

>get away with it and not give two fucks afterwards

Oh, you need sociopath training.

Most all of the PUA crap is that. Just read it.

Where do you go to meet women , how do you pretend to have anything in common or having any reason to talk to them other than wanting to fuck

basically this

/r/TheRedPill/comments/5fihmu/how_to_get_laid_like_a_warlord_37_rules_of/

looks like your kind of post

did it for 3 months this year in Miami, Vegas and San Diego.

I can confirm

How goes to urls on Sup Forums

reddit and paste that after.

breddy gud post

>dead lift at least 120lbs or more
Children could lift that.

decent

Get a hooker.