"Wake Up Becoming A Girl/Guy" thread, go! Femanons, your roll image is coming up in the next post

"Wake Up Becoming A Girl/Guy" thread, go! Femanons, your roll image is coming up in the next post...

What would you do in your final moments of masculinity/femininity? I'd probably fire up my camera and record the entire thing....while jacking off one last time, of course!

Shameless plug:

RILLLLLLLLL

brolling!

Femanons, here is your roll image. Who/What would you fuck first? Your best friend/girlfriend, or the first random male/female you meet? Have fun, and please let us know how you would enjoy your new dick!

FUCK, I almost got quints...

big tits or im out

Meh

hola

lel

nigger

Roal

Rune

Fuck it

6'2
G cup
blonde
ear length short
thick / athletic
tongue piercing

I'd fuck me

rell

God pllease let this work

roll

relllllll

rrrrrrrrrrrr

asdadas

fuck it, rolling

rolllll

Do

Ruller

roll

Rolling Thunder

Roll

rollski

re roll fuck the asshole above me making me flatchested

Not grill but rollin

Roll

one day. . . . one day my roll will come true
rolling

roll

As a pre-op MtF transgender, I'll admit, this gave me a boner.

Roll

Rollerino

Fuck it, roll

Yep

roll

roll

fuck it rolling

me

Roll.

Roll

If I was still me, but in a female's body? I guess it'd depend on how hot I was. I picture if I was born a woman, I'd be a 6 or 7/10 maybe. I'd do everything the same I do now, but I'd be a little less socially awkward and more open about things to people because chicks can do that and people won't call you a faggot and make you feel like shit. I'd open up a chaturbate.com acc and shlick shlick and take the money from some lonely men's wallets. I see some girls on there that make bank. Then again, some sit there with like 5 viewers and no one ever visits them. I'd probably end up like that.

In my last moments of being a man, I mean I don't really give a fuck. I'm not so emotionally attached to my dick, that losing it would ruin me as a person. If in return of no dick, I get a clitoris that can be stimulated like a dick, and a vagoo and more erogenous nipples, I'd be fine.

But yeah, I'm guessing this thread is about superficial things, and fantasizing about "omg i got tits now", and not a question of "what it's mean to be a man/woman". I don't think besides anatomy, they're that different.

rollerino

So close op

Roll

roll

cuk

roool

Kekk

RAWLLL

rollleeee

Llor

raoul

roll

roll

Rawl.

rollings!

Power rool

29 years old, 6'2", E-Cup, Noir hair, Twin-tails, Skinny, Tongue Piercing

gg

roll

going to roll

Roll mate

roll

ROLL

Roald

rool

rolllinb\g

rollling

Roll

roll. And i'd fuck every skinny nerd virgin I met

Sleepy

Rolling

Rev up those rolls

Roll

gonna have to roll now

gimmie something good!

rolling

whateves

Roll

Double dubs checked

Rull

noice big tits

Give me the meems

ay

Roll

29 years
5'11
g-cup
brunette
long dextrous tongue
ballerina bun
curvy/chubby

So, a tall, chubby, big titted woman who gives good head and tittyfucks? I hate the hairstyle though. I would rather have my hair down. Women that have their hair up are always more mean it seems.

Lel

rollin

Yuudachi Poi~

Rollan by the gawds.

roll

Ui

Rollie's

17 y/o
6'2
B-Cup
Blonde
Ponytail