I have migraines, some cure?

I have migraines, some cure?

that's what you get for transplanting your nut hair to your chin.

LSD

I do not have right now, I'm desperate...

meth

>cure?

Are you properly hydrating?

soak your brain in your own urine

it'll straighten you right out

I'll try to drink some water, maybe that's it

A combination of Triptans (Imitrex, Trexamet, etc...), an opiate, and Midrin or Fioicet works for me.

me too, keeping a fixed sleeping schedule and eating + drinking regularly and enough seems to keep them to a minimum.

Also, take multivitamins regularly. If they still happen either go for 2x aspirine or 1x aspirine + 1x 800 ibuprofen. If you handle the regular combo well you can go for the motherload, 1x aspirin, 600 Ibu and single dose paracetamol. Not some combo paracetamol, just plain old regular.

I tried Naratriptane but I felt like I was dying, getting a heartattack so u might want to check up with a doc before going for the heavy shit.

Alternatively, if you drink a lot of coffee, take it easy on that. Best would be to quit. On the other hand, if you get migraines while you sleep drink a cup or two of espresso before you go to bed. I know it sounds absurd but it helps massively.

If your issues seem to be unrelated to either, make an appointment with your local Ostepathic Therapeut, they do gods work. Slightly expensive if your insurance doesn't cover it but very very helpful.

Where can I get those things ????

you are obviously suffering from a lead deficiency.

2-3 advils. drink a lot of water. close eyes and rub them gently with warm towel. rub temples soothingly. listen to soothing music. take nap. take bath with scented candles. any of this shit could work, lmk

go back to smash mang0

magnesium supplements.

Are you trying to kill the guy? He needs complete silence, no light at all and rest.

hi

I get them from my neurologist. Watch out, LOTS of doctors have decided that migraines shouldn't be treated with ANY painkillers. As someone who has gotten them since I was 7, I say bullshit.

Yes, exercise, regular sleep, and a good diet help, but if yours are bad, you need good, old-fashioned opiate painkillers sometimes.

yup

I went to the doctor the last time they gave me migraines, to be exact they give me migraines with aura, apart from having a strong headache I get blind.
The last time I went to the doctor, they only gave me aspirin ...

The triptans like Naratriptane make you feel like complete and utter garbage, but they DO work. You just need to lower the dose and add some pain meds.

Take some aspirin with coffee.

Fucking right? It's such bullshit, I started a year later at eight, and I've found Imitrex or (lately) Maxalt and a half to a whole percocet can fix 95% of them. The problem is with that 5% I need IV mag sulfate, toridal and dulloted and NO ER docs are willing to listen. It's infuriating.

I'll try, if you follow the pain I think I'll try everything you told me

aspirine is tried and true, I had a migraine literally 3 hours ago, I took 2 aspirin and my heat blanket and remained in silence and darkness, it's still the most reliable routine for me.

Triptanes are something like a last ditch effort due to their sometimes severe sideeffects, try finding the cause, the migraines are just a symptom.

Doubt that he would die from that shit advice.

Yeah, some ER's have policies where they won't even give you Toradol, they treat you like a junkie while you shake from the pain. Like anyone would put themselves through the bullshit of an ER visit to get one dose of meds when heroin is so cheap!?

Taking everything literally is a poor trait

Really, though... You should get a complete nero exam, as well as an MRI every once in a while, since migraines have the same symptoms as a brain tumor.

That isn't always the case. I have adjusted my diet and sleep schedules, I work out, and I have see world-class neurologists, including one who literally wrote the book on migraine treatment.

There is nothing detectably wrong, and I get less than I used to, but I still get migraines, and triptans aren't enough on their own, plus they make me feel so lousy that they make me totally unproductive. Just because you can treat your migraines that way doesn't mean that will work for everyone.

Find another doctor. Period. You are within your rights to ask in advance how they treat migraines.

Guys I read all your comments, seriously thank you, I will try with "Naratriptan", it is like my nearest solution, now I will try to get some sleep, thanks / b / have sweet dreams, I love you all

Of course not but I truly believe that migraines are a symptom of some underlying issues, whether currently recognized or not.

We aren't made to get migraines, our bodies in and as of their own are fully able of working without sending us into this hell every once and again.

Have you tried doing an elimination diet? Eat only potatoes and rice for a while (of couse consult with a doc before you attempt this) and then start adding food back until you get migraines again.

It's a pain in the ass but you could easily be allergic or intollerant towards certain food additives

Either way, I did not mean to imply that my advice is the only valuable or entirely true for every single sufferer, it was rather meant as a starting advice to get the ball rolling

Naratriptan, Sumitriptan, ... There a bunch of closely-related triptans. You might find one works better than the other. Good luck, and start with a small dose.

90% sure that he's not going to do it.

Yeah, none of that is the case for me. There are a few different theories about migraines. Some involve constrained blood flow, some involve seizures (note that many migraine meds are anti-seizure meds). For me, I tend to lean towards an issue with intracranial fluid pressure that is too minor to see on an MRI. My son was born with a more serious version of this issue, which was corrected with surgery, (a Chiari 1 malformation), and it is hereditary.

Try a calcium channel blocker. Maybe verapamil.

>giving your son your genetic defects
you sick bastard.... castrate yourself and never breed again

Amazingly, he had brain surgery for it when he was 2, and he is in the Army now, training for an officer commission. He was one of the youngest people to have that surgery performed. We were lucky enough to live two blocks from (arguably) the best childrens' hospital in the world.

Yeah, a good doctor will try you on Gapabentin, Topamax, and a bunch of other preventatives. They don't work for me, but they do for a lot of people.

migraines are caused by an neural imbalance

rub some celestine on your temple to help stimulate the regulation of your neural network

Get this shit, it works and tastes minty

Yeah, nice because you don't have to swallow a pill when you are super-nauseous.

I have Relpax in nasal spray form, and the backdrip tastes horrible, but it is way better than pills. Works a lot faster.