I'm about to lose everything. Should I end it while I still have it?

I'm about to lose everything. Should I end it while I still have it?

Be more specific or gtfo.

Well, my family despises me as well as my friends, my girlfriend, the only person who has made me feel loved or happy is about to leave me, flunking school, lost my job, I don't have enough money to pay my rent, and my dog just died. I'm just continuing to become more and more stressed and depressed and it just brings migraine that feel like I'm getting stabbed right in fucking forehead by a chimp using a butter knife.

Come on, it's nothing too bad. You better to hang on for a couple of years, maybe it'll get better. You may feel like it won't, but it really might.

Dude, no matter what you do, don't end your life buddy. Why end your life over something that eventually becomes fixable. Even though it may seem like the end of you, just don't give up.. I'm here to support you through your hard times
I know, being nice on Sup Forums, real fucking surprise.

STOP FUCKING FAPPING

LISTEN TO ME PLEASE

its real man

Give what you can to the homeless people around you because they will soon be the only friends you have for a while. If you can help them, good things might happen for you.

Wtf! Cmon guys its Sup Forums depress him more or gtfo

If you really want to die, die happy, before suicide, kill someone, or rape the girl u like, maybe you can pay three prostitutes and have an orgy.

If you die, die after being happy.

Do you have a car? Live in it for a bit and try to get any job at a grocery store or a resraurant until you figure shit out.

Worst case use your money to get on a plane to South America. Life is pretty fucking cheap there

Define "everything"

This.
Don't just throw away your life, if you don't believe in heavens or hell or whatever just do everything and anything you want or feel like experiencing before dying.
Because you'll end up dying anyways, we all will.

But again, I don't recommend killing yourself, we probably only live once so even if you're blind poor on the streets and with no arms; why not just keep living and see what life has to offer?

Might miss some cool stuff if you stop your life on purpose.

Get down to Mexico, fuck some bitches, do some coke...etc. It seems to have worked for some dude out there.

if you die you might reincarnate into a normie and get your shit right this time.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Been having problems at work and was miserable friday night. Spent all day mountain biking with a few buds, feel totally different now. Get out of your element for a while - anything.

Yes, but first take out as many other people as you can. Get an AK and watch the ISIS videos

Let's figure out a plan for OP:

You can make quick cash donating blood

If you have any skill, from playing guitar to math, try to start tutoring some elementary school kids

Why don't you just sell everything you own and just travel.
Get a one way plane ticket to some other country and just try to experience a new life.

This

I read somewhere about a girl who travels around the world living off teaching English at foreign schools

end it you fucking faggot

I don't know why but I hate that kind of people.

piss off fgt kill youself

>this post
Reeeee

Why would you not want a permanent solution to any problem? And who says his problems don't go deeper than what he is telling us?

Odds yes evens no

No, you should donate everything you have to FeministFrequency and THEN end it.

things will get better i promise you, suicide is not the answer. trust me, i attempted 3 years ago after having the same issues you are explaining, thought it was the only thing i could do. when you are dying every problem you have that you thought was such a huge issue means nothing and all you want is life, luckily i got a second chance. like i said trust me its not the solution.

live stream it fag lord

>the only person who has made me feel loved or happy is about to leave me,
This sounds like me. I am trying to get over it. Not easy. I am in process to break up with my gf, who ever made me felt loved so much, because she changed a lot.

You sound like you don't have much to loseand that actually doesn't sound that bad. Like the other fag said, you can stick around for a couple of years, set goals for yourself.

Yeah, don't be a fag.

Get another dog, find an easier career path, go on craigslist and live with someone else and only pay half the rent, and get some pills from a doctor to fix your depression and migraines.

Bro, you're being tested by life. Don't let that bitch get the best of you, rise above it. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot of bad shit, but that's no reason to just give up and end it all. Stay strong and keep a positive outlook.

of all places i would expect to see positive help Sup Forums was not one of them. faith in humanity restored

Why? They're just doing what they love.

My girlfriend just left me, plus everything else is hopeless but i'm just trying to stay as long as possible cause u might miss crazy stuff or something

you live life until one of 3 things fail
your body, your heart, or your mind.

I just wish one would hurry up

It's all apart of the body tho

Read "Into the Wild"
Really, if you do nothing else before you kill yourself do this.

This your chance to start something better. Spend whatever money you have on gas and cheap as fuck food and go as far as you can. when you're nearly out of your last bit of gas find a truckstop with showers and stuff, shower there and in the morning ask to apply. You can stay in your car until you can afford a room somewhere, if your working at the truck stop they likely won't mind. Boom, you easily started a new life in a new part of the country and whatever happened to you at your old place is history, it isn't even you anymore. The thing about life is you can always something new to love. Even you lose what you think is the best thing in your life and the only thing worth living for. Suicide is for pussies who can't take a beating from life without giving up.

homeless detected.

Yess! Definitely read this, then kill yourself

maybe try killing a hobo. REALLY hit rock bottom completely. Nobody loves you anymore and you murdered someone else who has nothing.

Jesus man this post is like a real life country song. Plus migraines.

also, fuck your family, fuck your friends. Humans are a selfish species. No matter how much of a piece of shit you are you are still the only thing you have control over. If people despise you then get away from them or change for them.

Another option, rob a store clad in a leather trench coat and a fedora, armed with a sword. Threaten with but do not act with the sword. let yourself be arrested and go to prison, at prison you get fed, get a place to sleep, and make new friends!

Smoke weed erry day. Or find opium op. You won't care about anything than

Uptoked

I like this, if you're a Man you keep going until your body gives out.

Take pics

if I were in your position, I would take everything I could round up of value sell it and just leave. I would go live on a beach or some shit and stop giving a fuck.

>Emotional manipulation/thread

word