/got/ general

So who'll be part of Jon's Small/war Council or whatever?

Azor Jorah

>only man with a living direwolf
>climbed the wall
>killed white walkers
>shocked the night king
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

He's a Targ doe ....

first for emilia a best

>"Promise me, Ned"
What did he mean by this?

Bran x Meera purest pairing.

Reminder

Dany will not win the Jonbowl ;_;

From the Hollywood Reporter:

>If Bran makes it back to Winterfell, he's the true-born son of Ned and Catelyn. Would he want the title of King in the North?
I don't think he would even be interested. I think he knows it's not for him. He's not a leader, as such. He's like an über maester, as it were. He has all of this all-knowing power, knowing everything about everything. I think he would be a fantastic hand or assistant to Jon, but I think the second he got there, he would say, "Look, whoever's the leader? It doesn't matter, as long as we can coordinate ourselves to sort ourselves out before this massive ice king comes to kill us and the dragons start messing us up."

>You can be one Targaryen King
Who do you claim? Aegon IV Targaryen claimed.

why do you keep fucking spamming this

He's dead

Welcome to Game of Thrones, where everyone teleports and the plots don't matter.

According to Isaac, Bran probably. Although he is the rightful heir to Winterfell and there is not a single valid argument against that. D&D's fanfic has become such a joke it is hard to believe.

its fantasy bro

>Jon smiling
What a time to be alive.

Not Blackfish because, despite his wealth of experience, apparently he would literally rather die than spend one minute in a room with Sandra.

sophie says a lot of stupid shit about her character too, whats your point

Friendly reminder that there are only 13 episodes left! ;^)

>"hurr hurf, wull, i think that culd be a gud thing hurf becuz [dumb nerd ramblings]"

How accurate?

Aegon the conqueror baby.
Balerion always.

If he met him again he'd be the one beheading Stannis.

This is not fatman's fault, it's the hacks D&D's fault

GRRM tries to make his books as accurate as possible

Jahaerys I. Boring, but remembered admirably.

Aeron is my favourite Greyjoy

THICClessi is best lessi.

they look like the nine ring wraiths. great originality gurm.

?

Jon Snow is the main character, and the fan favorite male.

He is the only male with plot armor, and the only male that can win.

>living Direwolf
Tell me the last episode Ghost was seen on screen

Can you blame him?

She's just like her mother, except she doesn't give a shit about family and will happily use, lie and betray them for her own wants and needs

there is only one answer

>as possible
still dragons and magic and ice zombies

>implying Sansa will "win" the NaiveBoyBowl

Top ones are hotter.

but him benis no wrk

Best character

This is Sophie.

Maegor 1.

Davos will get hand, causing more salsa butthurt

I mean the actors dont know their own endgames though so anything they say about it is as much a guess as anyone else's. sophie doesnt even know if shes going to fuck littlefinger or jon.

She looks more and more like Hillary Clinton every day. No wonder Tumblr loves her so much

THE QUEEN IN THE NORTH!

There's nothing like finding out your only cousins to bring two people together

why would the vale not follow baelish? he is put in charge by marriage and until robin comes of age.

gud argument. well thought out, make much sense. u got me bro!

>be respected 10 yo female ruler
>can either support an illegitimized bastard, or the only known remaining Stark, a fellow female who also happens to be the reason the battle was won in the first place
>go with the bastard

JUST

OUTTA MY WAY BLACKFYRE FUCKING SHITS

Ghost was at castle black

I'm confident HBO will press on for more. This is their cashcow and they know it.
>inb4 prequel and spinoffs.

Closer as siblings. As a mate he is severely lacking, though I realize all you Twilight-loving Tumblrinas sink he juz' so kew tee XD

>>>/tumblr/

>Balerion
>Two hot sisters as wives
Only real choice, really

she respects valor, not some sneaky bitch

>I'm confident HBO will press on for more.

Without a doubt. Night King will wait by the wall for another couple years.

>fellow female
>annoying bitch
Lyanna did nothing wrong. Sandra is just a whiny bitch. Only tumblr and waifufags can stand her.

Bran has plot armor as well

Well obviously you're a faggot.

I've seen this pasta three times now. Is there anything preventing you from greentexting the entire quote instead of just the first line? It looks like the first sentence is a quote from Isaac and the rest is your speculation. The whole thing is Isaac. Stop pretending to be my boyfu, please.

spin offs

GTFO

can someone post the I've got chocolate under here image?

also if you could be so nice as to post the webm of a guy with a sword putting it in the ground and the army in front of him disintegrating that would be great too.

If Dabid and Deebee don't want to do it anymore, HBO can't force their hand. the showrunners have more leverage in this particular instance.

can someone fucking tell me how big guy is going to torture SHAME without killing her

No, bran just has plot relevance, he'll die as soon as needs be.

>"It's true she rejects Littlefinger in the beginning... but there's definitely something in her that's… it's kind of a jealousy toward Jon. He's getting all of the credit for basically Sansa saving his ass. Obviously he played a huge part in the Battle of the Bastards, but Sansa really saved him. There's a bit of jealousy there."

>"She looks at Littlefinger knowing that he would have put her as Queen in the North, and given her the credit she deserves. I don't think she's gunning for the Iron Throne anytime soon, but she realizes that Littlefinger might be a better ally than she thought, a more trustworthy ally than she thought."

>"I think she realizes now that he's more loyal to her than she initially thought. He's tried to prove that. If he truly is loyal to her, then he's a wonderful, wonderful ally to have."

CIA haters BTFO by Sophie.

I'm a faggot for you babe.

Daario getting killed by Dany cultists when?

nibble on her toes

Nymeria is alive

Would you fuck Brienne, Sup Forums? I would.

lol no
they re replaceable so they risk losing their job if they dare to say no to HBO.

>Valor
>Falling for an obvious trap and deciding to 1v1 the whole Bolton army
>Causing thousands of his men and dozens of her men to die due to lack of coordination or leadership
Kinggadanorf

Lets do it one last time, shall we? Before /got/ gets banned.

>You're a kingslanding noble, your wife and her son forced you to attend the queen's trial
>The floor start shaking, people start moving
>You look at the high sparrow and see this
>The fourth image on your folder is your reaction.

sex change operation when?

No, I just know what women of quality prefer.

>Man who can teach them, protect them, and tech them how to protect themselves

>Some pretty boy who always needs his fuckups cleaned up

Hmmmmyyeeaahhhhhhh

he's gonna read the dany chapters to her

*fook

He's team Jon now. Stannis is dead to him, both figuratively and literally

I'm a faggot for Bran

I can still believe if she fucks LF but Jon? The show/books, actors and D&D never hinted there's jonsa romance.

Is the endgame of this show having women in charge of everything all of them with a stocked cuck-shed full of disposable followers?

Salsa, bear loli , Davos, Glover.
Brienne and tormund will be in his kingsguard.

Doesn't matter in the context of the universe. She barely knowns Sansa but still didn't hesitate to cuck her and her entire house.

Also I'm pretty sure tumblr has a bigger hard-on for Jon.

>Uses the name Sandra
>Obvious Prestonfag
I'm starting to want to fuck a Prestonfag hard and fast just so I can hear them go from ranting to biting the pillow.

Or a Bootywarrior

im going to spam him about my complaints now

valor doesnt always mean intelligence

no wonder the entire show shat itself apart after season 1.

>Arya was looking at Jaime with lust while disguised
>even Bronn noticed it
What did she mean by this?

Sophie is love and excellence. VIVA LA SOPH! VIVA LA SOPH!

No. Gods no.

Funny how season 1 is better than all of the other seasons combined.

Where did she go?

Bullshit, all you have to do is pave the show correctly. Has everyone forgotten that the show became one of the most popular in the world while people still spent a number of episodes in the traveling phase?