Just got dumped by girlfriend of 6 months because she stopped liking me...

Just got dumped by girlfriend of 6 months because she stopped liking me. I watched her watching her slowly lose interest as I fell in love. She could never say the same. This is my first relationship, will the false intimacy granted by fucking some rando chick help me feel better? Anyone gone thru the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZS-ZpjXyvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most likely she was only in for it for the sex. Once she got enough of that, she went for a bigger dick. Try to avoid getting a girl that depends on big dicks.

i have always tried to be self reliant. its just a very weird concept to have to rely on anyone for money or anything. its just the way i am. it doesn't reflect anything on you.

That's your typical, run of the mill relationship nowadays. Get the fuck used to it. How old are you

didn't have sex, valiant effort bud

You didn't have sex for the whole 6 months? What the fuck? Was it internet-based? What the fuck?

>6 month relationship
>no sex
well there's your problem

She's 16 and has a bunch of sexual hangups. or so she says. her friends are also bitches, could have had an effect. about 2 months in she tried to fuck me while we were drunk and her friends came home and freaked te fuck out.

this
op is a faggot.

I think I can relate.
> "I love you and I always will love you but I'm not in love with you.."
We all face it at some point. The pain doesn't stop, you just cope until you forget

sounds like OP is probably underage dudes. either that or his gf was a full-fledged red pilled christian perfect women and he unfortunately stumbled onto the perfect girl without having any prior practice on handling relationships.

on an unrelated note: I just dreampt that the police came in my house annd arrested me for sleeping too much. It was terrifying

quit trying to date while you're still in highschool. it's a waste of time. unless you have a car, you're not getting laid.

>dreampt

One year ago I would have told you yes, OP. My ex tore my heart out and really fucked my life up and I thought going out and serial fornicating my feelings away would make me feel better. What's ended up happening is that with each meaningless, two week long fling, I've closed myself off more and more from finding something meaningful again and I can't remember what it felt like to actually want to get to know a girl and love her and be loved back. I wish I still had that. I'd say, as cliche as it sounds, work on yourself. Convince yourself that you're still fuckable and if that's what you need to do, but start asking yourself what you want out of this life. What do you want your human experience to be. You're born alone and you die alone, make your life about you, and keep your eye out for people that you want to share it with but don't seek it out, or YOUR life will pass you by. Hope that doesn't sound too homosensual

I have a big cock and a girlfriend for over a year. You guys are all fools.

Ha. faggot.

that's what I mean by sexual hangups. She would let me finger her/give me head in my car, but thought sex reflected too poorly on her reputation. It was retarded.

Odds fap evens sleep

yeah, I'm 17 she's 16. inb4 i'm a huge faggot/ i have a small dick/ i have a TINY dick/ what ever. i feel like such an idiot for investing myself in something i knew would end.

Moderator,
won't you please ban this underage fag.
he keeps talking but he just ain't leavin

Listen.
youtube.com/watch?v=RZS-ZpjXyvg

there will be plenety more shitty relationships and heartbreak ddude, dont sweat it

What's her first name user

no.
go back to your room and let time heal your broken heart.
First gf is just a game

at least you did it im 23 and afraid my heart they will break it . i cant handle it