Hey guys I have a problem. My apartment has recently has a small Roach infestation going on...

Hey guys I have a problem. My apartment has recently has a small Roach infestation going on. We keep the apartment pretty clean but we have a friend that comes over quite often nd he's has lived in filth for years. His house is a Roach whore house.

Some friends of ours have found roaches in their houses and cars after recently hanging out with him. I feel it's rude to point fingers at this dirty friend but it's hard not to. I've told my room mates to not invite him over until we can get the Roach problem under control but they don't listen and the roaches keep getting more and more out of hand.

Do you guys have any tips on letting our dirty friend down easy on bit being allowed here anymore or any tips on how to kill roaches?

This thread. People would talk about it for years on /adv/.

But here is the thing. If you only talk to your friends about fun stuff and only hang to act out anything you guys are into, chances are that you don't talk about basic stuff, like higiene. You should start talking about that with your friend, or he will die in his sleep unless you reply... sorry, I got carried away here.

Might post this thread there if this thread doesn't work. Just wanted to see if I could get a couple of answers here. This thread may not get any responses from anyone sense it isn't about memes.

We've tried to talk to him about it in the past and things have only gotten worse for him. There's no saving the duplex from his infestation. That place needs to be burnt down.

It doesn't seem to be a priority to him to try and help himself. Instead he brings the mess here (not intentually I assume.)

>home alone with younger sister
>get a bit drunk/stoned together
>time for bed, she asks if she can sleep in my bed to keep warm
>worms start dripping out of her asshole
>oh god this is awful
>floods of cockroaches crawling out of her cunt
>I'm running round the room naked, stamping on roaches
>follow them down to the kitchen
>they're collecting last night's half-eaten spaghetti
>they carry it upstairs and start forcing spaghetti into my sister's vagina and anus
>she is bloated with roach nests and leaking tomato sauce from every orifice
>her nipples turn into meatballs
>I'm ejaculating a constant stream of warm Béchamel sauce over her Parma ham pissflaps
>suddenly wake up in Italian restaurant
>I just fucked my dinner
>worst day ever

Keep talking about it. Really.

I'm sure you're right.

But for the time being I think I have to have the hard talk with him and tell him he's not allowed at my place anymore until my Roach problem is taken care of.

someone who recently got rid of his 10 yeAR roach problem here
if you don't want roaches don't let him on your property and triple check yourself after going to his house. it's winter so the roaches are weakened, now is the best time to try to get rid of them. call an exterminator and don't cheap out at all, kepp him until they're gone and even a month or two after, buy a few cans of raid and kill anything and everything. look all food air tight and unplug electronics after using them and keep your house could. you don't want those mother fuckers man

You could leave that to the future, partially. Tell him you can't and won't receive people home cause you had to fume it up for roaches and stuff, it would still send the message. Maybe you could even talk him into fuming his own house.

Takes years to learn hygiene if you didn't get it right as a kid.

Had a similar problem but it was fleas. You could see the fleas flying around him whenever he was around. We ended up ditching him over hygene. About the third time we ditched him, he asked why, my sister took my phone and screamed "You are filthy and have fleas flying around you." He started to cry. He then started to curse his dog and that is when my sister hung up the phone on him.

haha, cool

also post pics of sister so I can masturbate to them

>unplug electronics after using them
How does this help with roaches?

>I still can't believe that is possible even if it is
>agreed

Roaches like the warmth

>unplug electronics after using them and keep your house could.
Did you even read it? Electronics build up heat.

High density of dubs for such a small thread.

because electricity makes heat and roaches loves heat, since it's winter they will be raiding you damn computers and xbox and shit, they'll also gather around plugs and serge protectors

how about you tell him that he cant come over unless he stops reinfesting you with roaches

wow, that was hard

Exterminate his house for Christmas
>win-win

Okay how would you go about telling a life long friend? Would you let them down gently?

His land lord has hired exterminators for the past few months. Like I've said before, that place is beyond repair.

tell him that you've dealt with them multiple times and they keep coming back and hes the only common thing. ask him to check his house or pets to make sure he isn't carrying any in.

or just straight tell him he cant come over anymore until he gets his shit together

it does suck, but hey you dont want more roaches do ya?

He's not bringing roaches man... Get some combat paste syringe and place it all over the house, repeat. Seal up cracks if you're not lazy, they make this foam stuff in a can that expands after a few hours. That worked for me, kept the lizzards and shit out too. Also window sealing strips for loose windows.

MFW I literally coexist with bedbugs because my roomates are degenerate scum and no matter how much I treat my room they come under my door anyway because the house is infested / the dog sleeps right there in the hallway.

Oops forgot image

"lifelong friends" should understand this kind of shit. if the guy gets offended easily, at least being the guy who is concerned for him cared enough to get him help. if the roach guy denies this...i dunno if that's a very nice lifelong friend.

i had a fallout with a guy (friends for 7 years...) because of his nasty attitude and anger issues. he proceeded to tell me all about how his entire life's problems were mine, not his---including but not limited to him being a messy-ass hoarder with bug problems and everything.

he didn't take the reality check too well, and now he is beside himself wallowing in debt, mess, etc.

>friends helping friends recover.

doesn't always work. drop mr. roach motel if he won't change. it's best to get rid of problems, even if ya have to be mean.