I wish racists would understand that race has nothing to do with IQ. Here's a map of IQ graphed by Country to prove it

I wish racists would understand that race has nothing to do with IQ. Here's a map of IQ graphed by Country to prove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
ifamericansknew.org/stat/deaths.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Italian master race

There are always exceptions.

I know what you're getting at, but by that's logic Asians are superior to all.

Source? Right this is Sup Forums, it was straight out of op's ass

Facts are facts.

>cant breed
>look like shit
>zero culture
>small dingalings
superior, right

who even cares about IQ anyway

will IQ land you a better job?
was it those with higher IQ who ruled the world? (and still do)
do most people even understand what IQ is other than the fact that it's loosely related to intelligence?

Don't be scared of facts you coal burner.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>zero culture
>dick size
you speak like a nigger

>he actually thinks IQ is the reason whites rule the world
you may talk about IQ but I doubt you even understand it

IQ is Bullshit. It's not standardized in any way.

Plus, it was only ever meant as a tool for children. Adults shouldn't be talking about their IQ.

As for Africa: They're probably asking them questions about how long it will take for trains to meet, and they're busy thinking about how long for the spring showers to occur, and how hard to throw the spear at the Gazelle.

As for Russia being the smartest... Lol, those fuckers are dumb. Not as dumb as some African Villagers (I've been to both areas), but Russians are dumb as hell. They probably rigged their IQ tests to be like 25 questions about what 2-1 equals..

That's my point shit-for-brains, I know op is trying to say black people are inferior, but by the same logic he's saying whites are inferior to Asians.

>who even cares about IQ anyway

Spoken like someone with a low IQ. How was life in Sub-Saharan Africa?

>using IQ as a metric for mental capacity
Someone is working on his gender studies degree.

How do you know he/she is not Asian?

>he's so retarded he doesn't even understand what IQ is

keep deluding yourself my lad
meanwhile all the richest and most powerful of men stay at a mere above average IQ

USA just voted for a fat spraytanned crybaby, confirming every stereotype the world has ever had for the McDonald's-loving idiots. I think this study is probably false.

You're talking about the man who's done more for the American people before he's even taken office than the current walking turd has done in 8 years. I need you to issue a formal apology.

you live and breathe ideology

Apology accepted

Top row second from left.

I concur.
Him going bankrupt was probably the best thing that's happened to this country in the past century.

Why should I apologise? Do you need a safespace, trumpett? Is my language not pc enough for you?

this is my first week here: the post

Na the niggers are just bring us down in the usa.
see Africa

Europe and the US have the same score.

yeah because most americans have irish decent! look at their score!
oh wait

Look the the darker the countries, the lower the IQ.

Thats just the Guinness bringing down their score.

The poorer the country the lower the IQ.
China cheats in these tests seeing as they only allow academics to take them.

Asians ARE superior to all. Intellectually at least. Niggers are physically superior to all, whites are culturally superior to all, all other races = shit (niggers also = shit but they're very strong shit so they still get major-character-in-the-book status, think of it like how dwarves matter as much as elves)

Ever wonder why the richest black kids—living in gated communities and attending private schools—still score lower than the poorest whites on the SAT? It seems crazy that poor white kids from rural parts of America attending shitty, underfunded public schools should do so comparatively well for themselves. How can this be?

A: Blacks are dumber than whites, and Asians trump both. Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group in the world. It is what it is.

I'm not even Sup Forums, before anyone makes that accusation. I voted for Jill fucking Stein.

>Denial: the post

Let me help you out a little.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Educate yourself. We've known for many years now that blacks are the dumbest group and Jews are the smartest.

gtfo Sup Forums

If jews were so smart, then how have they lost to sand niggers.
See Palestine.

When will this fucking Reddit tier meme die?

china > usa

Countries are poor because of low
IQ population. You need smart people to innovate and create jobs.

Not sure if trolling. As an antizionist, I can assure you Israel has been horrifyingly effective at imposing its will on Palestine. So much so that Israeli casualties are comparable to Germany civilian deaths at the hands of Jews in WW2.

ifamericansknew.org/stat/deaths.html

If ever there was evidence that the IQ test is fucked, it's that Chinese people do well on it. Never have I ever met such a people with 0 critical thinking skill in my life.

niggers