Rate thread? rate me faggots

rate thread? rate me faggots

11/10
cute stuff
post moar

I'll show you when you're older.

awhh

I hope you get shot in the streets you fucking clown

I'm guessing you had a non-existent or abusive father figure in your childhood?

I second this.
You're mentally ill please kill yourself or stop being such a fucking faggot.

Dope beard. Questionable hairstyle.

Faggot/10
an hero pls

charlie?

I actually just tend to let me hair do whatever. Never really cared much about it. Any suggestions?

Don't bother with facial hair. I advise you to smash those aviators and get a pair of sunglasses that is more unique, aviators make you look like a piece of shit no matter what at this point.

I see a musicman headstock

Cannot stress enough how much of a fucking faggot you are please be an acceptable human being

Rates for the poor?

Stingray Five.

7-8/10

sickk

Suggest a cut that's a little more trim toward the sides, with some to work with and style with product on top. You've got a borderline mountain man thing going which works but you could really kick it up a notch with a little effort.

Are you a lesbian or something

Show your whole fucking head like a real person not a stupid self conscious cam whore. Your scarf is lame and your jacket is a really just awful shade of red.

What makes you think that?

Kys

Feminine features, only girls take photos like that, only girls tend to make that stupid face, and your hair is straight up not manly whatsoever also your fashion is like you're pretending to be a male but still have subconscious feminine taste in androgynous outfits with that girly scarf

nart

Wew youre pretty harsh
Well i have a bf so im pretty shure i like the d

post benis traplord

If that was my son I would kill him. Not even kidding.

faggots

somewhat normal

tits or gtfo

school shooter

tits or gtfo

I second that notion

You've got some psycho eyes, brother.
Get a real hairstyle and consider investing in glasses.

Third

sorry, resting slavface

the flannel really doesn't help. the perfect redneck psycho killer. certainly though, not beyond repair. eyes are fine, just change the hair and ditch the flannel

much better

Yeah, you look fine now. Would suggest longer hair on top, combed toward the front and up

Jew/10

Faggots here

Faggots there

look like a decent chap. I'd like a fro

Faggots, faggots everywhere!

Apparently you're an ape who doesn't know how to use a camera

Is OP even here?

Let's see if you know how to use one

Everyone wants approval sometimes you fucking faggot.

heres my face you sober FAGGOTS.

chill.I thought weed calmed people down?

9/10 cute. i like the lipstick a lot. Lipstick is the only makeup I'm decent at applying.

Next to jizz around your eyes.

>ooga booga how I use dis camera I dun stole?

tru

How does it feel, knowing he's richer than you'll ever be?

he's rich? I'm not really into hip hop so I don't know who he is.

10/10 especially for the anthony green shirt

Rate me. I felt like shaving it a while back and customers started thinking I was a skinhead and I lost my job. Shoulda foresaw this but I underestimated the stupidity of people.

Would bang

you got a bird on your head or what?

What ever. I don't mind having a bun because I don't have to fix my hair every day, I simply just put it up like that. I don't understand why everyone are hating on manbuns.

If you wore a Cadet cap (that flat top-baseball cap thing) then you'll look like an army grunt

It could be any color, and if people ask say you're "planning on joining the military sometime soon"

How did that go down? Your manager was like "that haircut makes people think you're a skinhead, you're fired".....?

Here's another one if it wasn't good enough fgt

Put the bun further back, go for a Ronin look instead of 'lazy house mom'

they look stupid as fuck.

Green hair makes you look like a cute lil lesbian,

I go for classic Japanese style bun, and no I'm no weeb. Show a pic of yourself so I can crit you boi

It makes him look like a goofy faggot is what it does.

End my life

Nice trips.

And I do plan on joining the Armed forces in my country next year.

Pretty much, I worked in retail and apparently a score of customers decided it would be necessary to raise concerns that the company is hiring 'the wrong type of people' and he said I was no longer representing the store as best I could. 2 people quit after that in protest because they knew me and the fuck had to do a 70 hour week on the front desk just to keep things moving while he found replacements.

It was a decent job too, shit easy even if the pay was crap. At least the faggot suffered.

Just on a superficial level, you look like you are a guy with a unique spirit/energy about you. I think you would be an interesting person to know, but maybe not to rely on.

Why are you so inclined to make the bun on top of your head? It looks fucking ridiculous. You can't put it in the back?

Blow me.

You are right. Thank you for not being a stupid cunt posting "You look stupid" like everyone else here seems to do since they have nothing better to say EXDE. Anyways I am not a reliable person, no. I am a lone wolf, and I usually let people down. I am an anarchist and in my own experience I am like no one I have ever met so yes. I am very special indeed.

>Thank you for not being a stupid cunt posting "You look stupid"

Disregarding your trips and calling you a troll.

You almost had me, the lone wolf bit was overboard. After that you lost it.

I feel like I am reasonably handsome, but maybe you can convince me otherwise. 3 years of recovery from living as a transgendered woman. The key? Fix depression and gut bacteria, trans feelings dissapear.

i'm into the look. i genuinely like your hair and clothes. if i saw you IRL i'd probably talk to you if i thought you'd be into conversation.

That is actually a funny statement because the way I tilt my head only makes it look like it is on top of my head. Have actually been thinking of going skin head and you pricks just made it clear that I should

how did balls get burned exactly?

You look like a regular guy to me.

>I am very special indeed.

Faggots like you like to think you're some kind of special snowflake but there are millions of assholes out there just like you. Get over yourself.

I don't understand why someone is a troll every time someone says something edgy... Sup Forums is fucked. I have no idea why I participated in this thread to begin with. I knew people would be liek you.

This is me right now shitposting on my laptop.

And there are assholes like you shitposting as well. have a fun life

Let someone put a cigarette out on them while i was shithoused. Healed up nicely and made a great memory.

Stop trying. You suck at this.

Suck at what? Shitposting? I guess that's a good thing? Guys.. I'm tired of this. This was a misstake. I'll just see my own way out :)

9/10

Peachfuzz is a little awkward, takes a point off.

sounds like a great night. you're the kinda guy i'd get shithoused with. 10/10

Pee wee Herman is that you?

You're a fun guy. I'd get smashed with you.

Are you gonna crit or is my [spoiler]autism[/spoiler] game too strong?