How does this make you feel Sup Forums me tbh idk people die all the time

how does this make you feel Sup Forums me tbh idk people die all the time

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/12/ghost-ship-arts-collective-oakland-warehouse-fire-tumblr-page-derick-ion/2/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't give a shit about them.

I heard it was a fag club so fuck it.

yeah me either, they were probably poor or black

ITT: edgy tweens

A bunch of ass munching hippies were burnt to death. Sounds like a good reason to buy a round of brews and celebrate

I really feel for these poor victims, this just shows that the inner city needs focus to restore it and remove heatlh hazards. The thoughts and prayers of the fallen are in all our hearts.

Is this better you fucking neckbeard, god forbid we're honest, I literally don't give a shit.

30-45 ded so far lot more to come

You can just say 'it sucks that those people died. i wish they hadn't'

its possible to not be overly sentimental and also not edgy. both responses are fake as fuck.

asddfg

What happened?

So you're saying that deep down I actually care about these people dieing? I am pretty sure I honestly do not care but I mean I can pretend since it apparently bothers you so much. I feel so bad these people I don't know died in a place I've never been.

Edgy bait

>I'm too hip and cool to do anything but tell it like it is, fuck everyone else
You're even worse than fat chicks posting "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" bullshit
You aren't special or cool
Nobody on Sup Forums of all places is shocked or impressed that you smoke weed and say nigger with a hard r

It was a warehouse being used as shitty living space for cheap. Massive safety violations. A DJ was doing a show, fire started. No way out.

Oakland?

Turns out, doing drugs while trespassing on abandoned industrial property is dangerous! "Artist community" lmao!

Kids, if you run away from home, get a job first.

This is the cost of freedom. If the city tore the place down for not being up to code then everyone would have been angry.

It wasnt shitty living.
heavy.com/news/2016/12/ghost-ship-arts-collective-oakland-warehouse-fire-tumblr-page-derick-ion/2/amp/

Looks like they were pulling a good amount of power through that place... lots of places for a fire to start and burn a bunch of fags to a crisp...

My beautiful City

When did I say nigger or act like I was trying to impress. OP asked a question I answered. I don't care about them why is this so difficult to comprehend for you?

it was a rave i guess and it was on 2end story of building and get this the stare case was made of shipping pallets lmao

People only care about issues that effect them. Most people don't care. Only the ones who lost a family member or a friend will care about this fire.

Didn't know anyone there.
Don't give a fuck. Idiots die every day.