Question Thread

Question Thread

If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To teleport or to fly.
Just for the freedom they offer.

I'd definitely pick the ability to control time.
Obvious reasons:
Rewind when I fuck things up
Fastforward for stupid shit
Freeze when I need to sleep an extra hour in the morning

This is a good point, I change my mind.

stop time :)
then you would never miss something becasue you had to sleep. just one of the nice things

to be jake gyllenhaal's bubble boy

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk

My fear with flying or teleportation is that I'd eventually be sen and the gov't would try to experiment on me and I wouldn't be able to live freely.

I've clearly thought about this too much...

That is true if you get discovered with any superpower.
Also, boredom makes one think of silly things.

You win sir or ma'am. Best one I've heard.

The ability to influence/control others
(Jedi mind trick)
If you want something people give it to you, money, cars, ass, whatever
If you get in trouble, you tell them to let you go
Like playing life with cheat codes

>If you could have one super power

Be genuinely comfortable around/with people.

Easy.
The ability to do fucking anything.

Does Speedforce count as a superpower?

Any particular reason why?

That feels like a copout

The ability to control time.

I would spend one afternoon ten thousand times, in ten thousand different ways.

Learn every musical instrument, art, language, martial art and science to mastery.

I would sleep for 10 hours every night between midnight and 6am.

I would rob a bank the moment they opened the vault for someone else.

Ability to alter reality at will. Can't fly? Fuck you now I can.

Most super powers suck IRL, like stoping time wouldn't let see shit because photons won't reach your eyes, and you couldn't even move

to make OP not a faggot.

/thread

The ability to not feel.

i want to be able to quicksave and quickload

like in skyrim when you save before you pickpocket and if it doesnt work you just reload

Physically or emotionally?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

The ability to transfer consciousness into any living animal, reptile, insect on Earth, temporarily, in an out-of-body-experience P.O.V. Say the animal is killed, you just snap out of it, like in The Matrix.

Destroy people's superpower dreams thread
lets go

only downside is that relative to everyone on your timeline, you'll age much quicker the more time freezes you do. Time for your body will still keep going in order for you to mess with it.

destroy the skyrim quicksave/quickload thing im down with that superpower

Both. I assume he's a faggot in every sense of the word that you can find in the dictionary, and also in a couple of ways still unknown to humankind. Thus, after getting it, I'd call the power "deopfaggotisation", and join the Avengers shortly thereafter, making the world a better place for everyone.

... oh, you surely meant to reply to *chuckles*

im the one who wanted it

it would have to move all of time back, since if you move just yourself back you're gonna end up floating in space watching the earth fly away.

Save accidentally right before you die, you can't escape it. No loading back cus you said quick only

yeah thats the point, you fuck up,, you rewind time to a save point

yeah but you would die anyways

shift+F9 :^)

Super-enhanced speed/strength/agility/eyesight to the point of being able to move and perceive things at speeds near-imperceptible to the average human eye. There's a specific term for these abilities as a whole I just can't think of it now.

i did some lines earlier and gained that power

>being saitama

I'd love to have my sweat contain psychoactive compunds in it.

Something that gives the same high as some good Marijuana but tastes like line water.

The ability to turn into a hot girl at will. So I can fuck guys whenever I want.

you get stds and die

Lime water.

Fuck auto-correct.

Personal suspension of the fundamental rules and limitations of reality.

be able to do magic

imagine how much money you'd make as a magician, or you could make all kinds of wacky bets and win.

Series

I guess it would be to slow down time minus physical problems.
Note that once you stop time you're blind because no or too much light enters your eyes and will probably suffocate because no air moves arround. If you just say that the surrounding arround you behaves "normally" you will die of cancer or related diseases soon.

Too obvious. After a year and a half you get cocky and kidnapped by the cia for questioning / enslavement.

If you watch Jessica Jones, the Purple Man has this power.

There's a scene in it where he's promised he won't use it anymore, and he's getting more and more frustrated with having to "wait" for people.

I guess what I'm saying is, over time people would stop being people, and just become objects that you can control. Like a car or computer mouse.

Saitama with a Sharingan

>do sports
>body re-uses sweat
>get incredibly stoned on every hot day

What if your body is killed while you're in an animal?

teleportation

or videogame save and reload feature

>implying i couldn't magic my way out of it

wouldn't need it

i want to control every penny (1cent) within a ten mile radius. I have complete and utter careful control of the pennies. I would move to a big city and just sit at a cafe making people freak out about these flying pennies in this city square. folks would go banonkers, scientists would trip their shit.
Then, I'd get serious. Pennies finding their way into people's throats, suffocating them. pennies darting through the air at 100mph, crashing into brains, destroying them. pennies cause havoc. The military has no idea what to do. Finally, every penny within a ten mile radius flies together at a spoopersonic speed. they mash to form one mega gigapenny. Its massive. I'll use all my power to carefully maneuver it to natasha's house, and drop that shit on her lying cheating ass. FUCK YOU NATASHA FUCK YOU AND JADEN YOU PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT HOWS IT FEEL TO BE CRUSHED BY A FUCK TON OF PENNIES.

Penito

and the problem with that is?

Beeing that stoned at all times basically gives you down syndrome.
I'll make a wild guess and assume that you don't want that.

i want to be able to tie my dick in a knot

100% control of probability.

>What are the odds of having a trillion dollars transferred to your bank account and keeping it without a hitch?

100% now.

>What's the probability that kicking a pebble starts a chain of events that pays off your house?

100% after I'm done.

I choose this one because user is also able to control their own time as well.

To fuck other girls without it being cheating so I can fuck my asian co-worker without cheating on my gf

Immortality.

Specifically, I can die but once I do God will send me back as a younger version of myself (I choose my age). So I can experience anything and die knowing that I'm coming back.

I'd pick the power to fuck my relatives, but every time my cum touches one of them, their genes are transformed so that they're no longer genetically related to me

to become happy fam

Having ALL the superpowers, obviously.

/thread

Exact cash power. Always have exactly enough money in my pocket for any transaction.