It doesn't work well. They're too lazy

I know right? stupid pandas don't even realize they're going extinct

everyone is gone?

not everyone.

not yet.

not everyone

why do I make you feel unsafe :(

I've never seen you before.

Because no one would just volunteer to do that for me. There are motives.

heroism is dead

(ナイロビ)― 南スーダン南部の街イェイの内部と周辺ではこの数ヶ月間、南スーダン政府軍と反政府勢力による民間人への深刻な人権侵害が起きていると、ヒューマン・ライツ・ウォッチは本日述べた。具体的には、政府軍による殺害やレイプ、恣意的拘禁、また反政府軍による拉致などだ。ヒューマン・ライツ・ウォッチが今回イェイで確認した人権侵害は、現在の紛争で両勢力が行ってきた一連の民間人攻撃の最も最近の事件といえる。

スーダン人民解放軍(SPLA)と反政府勢力との戦闘、および両勢力による民間人攻撃が同国南部で激しくなったのは、2016年7月初めの首都ジュバでの一連の衝突後。民間人数十万人が南部のエクアトリア地域(Greater Equatoria)から逃れている。

「国連による武器禁輸措置の提案がようやく協議される。これまで南スーダンでは、ほぼ3年にわたり武装組織による民間人への残虐行為があった」と、ヒューマン・ライツ・ウォッチのアフリカ・アドボカシー上級ディレクターのダニエル・ベケレは述べた。「国連安全保障理事会メンバーは、民間人攻撃の停止の一助となりうるこの措置をただちに支持すべきである。」

surprising honestly, i've been here a while.
tiger had a similar reaction. which also, had me similarly surprised.

I knew it.

Do you know me?

イェイの町に駐在しているが、人権侵害の報告があってから国連PKO部隊が哨戒を実施できたのはわずか2回。主な原因は、国連側のジュバの出入りに政府が制限を加えているからだ。

8月23日の殺害事例では、正体不明の襲撃者たちが家に押し入り、母親と娘(4)を手斧で殺し、遺体を川に捨てたと伝えられる。幼児(4ヶ月)は首を切りつけられたが生き残った。殺害は政府軍支配地域で起きたが、この事例やその他の事例でも、ヒューマン・ライツ・ウォッチは襲撃犯が政府軍か反政府勢力のどちらかであるかを確認できなかった。

ヒューマン・ライツ・ウォッチは、政府軍兵士が民間人男性をイェイの軍事施設に恣意的に拘禁した事例を多数明らかにした。またジュバ、ヤンビオ、ワウでの軍による恣意的拘禁について、現在の典型的なタイプも示

perhaps i just don't come to enough threads.
not personally of course.

someone translate it could be japanese moot making an announcement !

Yuki makes me feel unsafe.
They're terrifying

and a ching chong nip nong to you too, young lady

I will refrain from saving you anymore yuki

It's just OP is a fag over and over. Trust me.

I mean have you seen me in a thread. I've never seen you so you probably haven't seen me which means it shouldn't be surprising that I don't know you

i guess im easily surprised then.
i have seen you before. multiple times.

I should remember more from my highschool japanese classes

though when I close my eyes watching subbed anime sometimes I barely follow whats going on. kind of a weird feeling

Qreen is officially an oldfag

darn. i've been had.

>officially

I'm one person though.

Nibi will save me out of kindness I'm sure.

You can't prove that

i really don't know what you would expect me to say that doesn't warrant a sarcastic answer/comment. but alright.

hell i've been in and out of "relationships" with people on here.

نكتب إليكم، نحن المنظمات غير الحكومية الموقعة أدناه، لنحثكم على دعم دعوة المفوض السامي إلى تحقيق دولي مستقل في الوفيات والإصابات المدنية في اليمن. هذه الدعوة قامت بها مرارا منظمات المجتمع المدني المحلية والإقليمية والدولية.

خلال فترة النزاع، فوّت المجلس فرصا حاسمة لمعاجلة الانتهاكات المزعومة للقانون الدولي لحقوق الإنسان والقانون الإنساني الدولي في اليمن. في 2 أكتوبر/تشرين الأول 2015، تبنى مجلس حقوق الإنسان القرار 30/18. إنه قرار تشوبه عيوب كبيرة، صاغته السعودية التي هي طرف في النزاع. تجاهل هذا القرار دعوات سابقة إلى إجراء تحقيق دولي، وأيد بدلا من ذلك إنشاء لجنة وطنية يمنية. بعد ذلك بعام، خلص المفوض السامي لحقوق الإنسان إلى أن اللجنة الوطنية "غير

okay

Everyone is one person for the most part.

You poor thing

نكتب إليكم، نحن المنظمات غير الحكومية الموقعة أدناه، لنحثكم على دعم دعوة المفوض السامي إلى تحقيق دولي مستقل في الوفيات والإصابات المدنية في اليمن. هذه الدعوة قامت بها مرارا منظمات المجتمع المدني المحلية والإقليمية والدولية.

Get out isis

hello

What is this creature you keep posting? Ive been seeing it around for the past month so im guessing its relatively new...

And why does it always look suggestive???

i should start taking my sertraline again.

suggestion is in the eyes of the beholder.

baby.

Starts with a S ends with a T

It's a pokemon from the new games

Salandit and Salazzle.

The females can make pheromones which attract males of all species, including humans. They can control their lured in victims with the pheromone too. Only female Salandits evolve, and Salazzles build a harem out of male Salandits

Yeah thats right. Pokemon added a canon mind-control orgy Pokemon

you dont realize how often you swallow your own spittle until every movement of your throat is agony

except that's pretty close to what actual lizards do

aw, sorry, I just got over a pretty harsh cold. i feel you on that.

Actual lizards build mind control harems?

Hell, they probably lure in males of other species to eat, since they can control those too and it specifies the harem is made of Salandit.

saved just to post at katia

I'm a whiny bitch when I'm sick

He's seen it before. The idea of being eaten and just not caring scared him.

Here, have a Salandit who is totally not controlling the world economy from behind the scenes.

vore is terrifiying this is true

Well at least you don't mind when the lizard eats you. I'm sure other pokemon aren't so kind.

uh yeah I would mind

Not if your brain is toasted with mind-control pheromones.

Look at the Vaporeon, he's totally okay with the situation

yes, exactly

Do it ya fag

Kekd

remember when pokemon was wholesome and we just craved that sweet Arcanine knotting

>remember when pokemon was wholesome
No. Pokemon has always been a bit messed up.

It's no wonder they hate me.

IT'S A WONDER THEY DON'T HATE ME MORE

I HATE ME MORE

I REALLY HATE ME

Calm down grayfox
youtube.com/watch?v=F0XzMOW0wgI

>ywn travel across China
>ywn milk pandas cum to use in breeding programs

para are you okay?

Eh, I'll draw stuff if people want a doodle. Anyone want something smutty? Nothing too crazy.

this is true some of the old RBY pokedex entries are pretty disturbing

draw a cute st bernard wagging his tail happy and drooling

What body type?

Yeah, things like a pokemon that literally wears its mothers skull.

well they're giant breed dogs so I'd imagine either really hefty or muscular or both

"It remembers every dream it eats. It rarely eats the dreams of adults because children's are much tastier." - Drowsee

I was kicked out of sunday school multiple times for bringing pokemon cards

haha no

I'm here if you want to talk, you can add me on steam or discord if you'd prefer to keep private

Ah yes, the pedo pokemon.

Pokemon at my school was banned during school hours. This was bad for the kids because my mother got addicted to anime. She fell for Pokemon cards hard. So when she came to pick us up at the end of the day she'd trade cards with all the kids.

Thing is, she is an intelligent adult and they were dumb kids. She ripped them off incredibly badly and left them feeling like they'd had a good trade.

Even now, she has a full set of every card from the first three sets (both shiny and normal). She also has a stack of shiny cards as big as your hand left over.

wtf you have a coolass mom

I'm currently out of antidepressants and I think I have bronchitis. So I'm feeling terrible both mentally and physically

my mother played legend of zelda but for some reason she was unable to really grasp 3D gaming and when Ocarina of Time came out she instead was obsessed about watching me play and giving me hints

I tried so many damn times to make her play it but she just insisted she couldn't grasp it even though she 100%'d the second quest in the original.

depending on the anti-depressant, that's a serious medical emergency Para. What prevents you?

Gonna go have dinner. Back later.

She had a manga collection worth about $20k

I'm waiting for them to be delivered

you must have had a very interesting childhood

How long have you been off them?
How long do you have to wait?

Since like last week. I need to wait a week or more to receive new ones.

strange medical system but okay

would you consider calling emergency services if you felt it was too much?

No

my neighbor has a stupid loud squeaky engine in his car, and he just went out and started it. I legitimately thought my GPU was about to pop every single capacitor on it.

stunt or die

what's good nigga

Not much. Eating dinner and watching dumb shit

Worked the last two days, called in sick today. Just making do with weekends

thank god 4 being gainfully employed in this exploitative capitalist system

im finna buy a new gun, something subcompact for summer n shit, idk if u got thoughts since australia but im taking suggestions

buy one that goes "bang" when you pull the trigger

hmm

Get a Hi-Point, obviously.

ngl I was gonna buy one that moaned like a slut every time you shot it instead but that's good advice too

im not nearly broke or black enough

also does hi point even have subcompacts? all the guns is fucking obese

HMMMMMMMMMMM

The first and last time I try to draw hefty people.

I cannot stand it lol.

Wait a minute, Honey Badger doesn't give a shit.

Don't you have finals soon?
Mine start today.

wait they killed akraptor and prince in the same comic

and the panel after hoaqin says he ate prince koon brings baam something to eat

that's some dark shit siu what the fuck fam

yeah eventually idk when

oh wait, are you the one that was doin' the fox and whatever else?

Man you should probably know that.
What if they start today and you don't even know?

If I hadn't already read it I would be pissed about you spoiling it like a cunt

You're the one moaning like a slut every time you shoot it, not the gun

yeh.

I know they don't start today since I know what we are doing today

I'll know when we have finals because whatever we'll be doing will be something else

finals are scheduled differently so if I have a normal schedule finals didn't start yet

I actually figured you would've read it already, I was like 900% sure of that. Seriously, what the fuck though. They haven't killed off any important characters since like part 1.