Stop streaming music

Stop streaming music

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/1837931/joanna-newsom-says-spotify-is-evil-garbage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but I never started

No.

It's hardly a statement on her behalf. It's Drag City's decision.

Stop jacking off to my ass.

Streaming music
>open app
>press play

Downloading music
>find the album
>have to download it in its entirety
>if pirated, another step by torrenting it
>manually add it to library after unzipping
>press play
>the streaming guy is already halfway through the same album

defend this

Yeah and it fucking sucks.

No Six organs of admittance either.

Stop jacking off in general

Now that's asking too much.

yeah but hows her ass

or:
>go in slsk
>type album name
>have choice of high quality FLACs, shitty mp3s, remasters, originals
>download the one of choice
>wait a bit
>play
later
>get a message from person you downloaded it from recommending a similar and obscure band that's actually good
I want trump posters to leave, your bait is mediocre

Do you think Joanna knows about ass.gif? You think she's the kinda girl to hate it or nah?

never

>webm.webm

it's depressing to know that such a genius musician is so greedy

fine i'll just pirate it

+1

+1000

>stop piracy by encouraging piracy
Muppetcore central actually believes this

>greedy
how? she is an artist making songs that shouldn't be streamed. in fact, you should be listening to full albums if you listen to her at all.

streaming music
>open app store
>download app
>wait for install
>input username and password
>wrong password please try again
>wait for account to sync
>start listening to music

Local music library
>plug in phone
>drag songs on to phone
>open music player
>press play

god I wish that seat were me

Drag City are literal morons. Case in point: Bandcamp. Why the fuck even have it if youre not going to follow the entire fucking point of the site? Literal fucking morons. They have no defense.

It's the nature of the business. Record labels are run by morons. Major labels and otherwise.

how about i do what i want instead?

Was he trying to record her ass? I think he could have framed the shot above her waist out of courtesy.

Then why are Drag City part of only maybe 1% of people who make this incredibly ignorant decision? Please do not defend them. They are true fucking idiots and it's sickening to see anyone who is too fucking retarded to understand the brilliance of the Bandcamp model. Relatively speaking it is literally perfect. Just because there are ways around it does not mean it isn't perfect. Because it is.

Stupid frogposter

if you can't follow an artist's intentions then don't complain. she has a reason for not streaming and at least most people will follow that reason and achieve greater spiritual connection with the music

I'm not defending them.

I'm saying every record company is retarded in a different way.

Maybe I was being too hasty anyways. There is a 3rd option that Drag City is super pro-record store. That the record store will either have a promo copy to play at a listening station or that the store will open a copy for a listening station.

Otherwise they are just super anti-preview which doesn't speak well for their musicians. Because again the entire point of Bandcamp is to preview before a forced purchase. Anyone who has software to circumvent bandcamp is just going to pirate anyway so its irrelevant.

I'm not that poster, but... What? Can you elaborate on that? I want to know exactly what you're seemingly trying to say before I object to it.

I use premium tho

At least google something before you completely pull it out of your ass.

stereogum.com/1837931/joanna-newsom-says-spotify-is-evil-garbage/

Spotify has paid out FIVE FUCKING BILLION DOLLARS in cumulative royalties to music copyright holders.

R O T T I N G
B A N A N A

Copyright holders don't pay royalties to recording artists, so I can see why she'd say Spotify is evil while she gets bent over and fucked by her publishers.

Yes they do if thats what their contract says. And then if they dont its because thats what the musician agreed to. Duh