Just listened to this and really liked it. Opinions and anything else similar?

Just listened to this and really liked it. Opinions and anything else similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjO4IenAyUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a grower, I came to love it after a few listens. He's probably my favorite vocalist ever.

Yee boi. There's a couple similar songs on Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk. Warpaint is also pretty good

There's the Elliott Smith, Nick Drake route.

You could try his father Tim Buckley.

Jeff fits into that 90s mold of Radiohead and other mopey rock though.

There is really no one like Jeff Buckley.

Trips don't lie. Dubs take note...

(Further) He's one of my favorite musicians to cover. Even when he's covering other musicians like Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen).

I actually prefer him as a performer rather than a songwriter. (Live at Sin-e > Grace)

I feel like Jeff didn't have enough time to really come into his own as a songwriter despite how one of a kind he truly is. That being said, Hallelujah is the only Leonard Cohen cover that exists as far as I'm concerned.

Not a bad point at all. That was an incredible performance. Chicago was not bad also, although different scale of venue. Sketches showed a bit of where he was headed, and I really wish that could've become an album.

Great album. Always feel like I'm drowning in the emotion that it elicits.

Is that james franco?
Google captcha blows, fuck 4cucked

I dug it but I'll wait a while before I relisten

I can honestly say this is my favourite album ever (so far). When he hits that high note in Grace around the end, it never fails to give me shivers.

Try his other releases, like said, Sin-e is an incredible performance too.

I looked it up, it ain't Franco.

really amazing vocalist and underrated guitarist. So delicate.

I'd recommend watching some of his live stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=XjO4IenAyUw

It's highly overrated but a decent album, nowhere near the heights of Tim Buckley though, he has at least three albums that make this completely forgettable in comparison

It's sad to think that one of the most beautiful singing voices of his generation was used in its final moments to scream and cry for help.

I doubt he could be heard underneath the water. But it is sad that a talent like that died so young. Same with his father.

nah, you're wrong