Music

Opinions on MF DOOM

Why does he wear the mask?

He wears the mask just to cover the raw flesh

madvillainy is really good but i like it mostly because of the production desu. never really liked much else of dooms work

If he takes it off will he die?

He would be rather ugly brother with flows that's gorgeous

Big fan actually, one of the few rappers that I can actually appreciate because he knows how to rhyme, but also has some nice beats in a lot of his music. Overall good artist and I really enjoy that album.

Take Me To Your Leader > Madvillainy > Mm Food > Vaudeville Villain

I thought he would be overrated, but after listening to his stuff I realized that he more than lived up to the hype.

His unique flow, beat construction/choice/collaborators, and subject matter make him at the very least interesting and engaging, regardless of whether you like the results

Good flow, good beats, good lyrics, but the retard stoner sense of humor is a complete turn off

it's rap so it's automatically terrible

>>reddit

He's really that good

Great, but quite a bit overrated, if only due to how often he's shilled everywhere where music is discussed.
>tfw you'll never persuade Daniel Dumile to become a vegannigga so that he'll stay alive longer to make more amazing music
files batman

operation doomsday and mm..food? are my favorite albums but i was really high when i heard them every time so i dont remember anything about them

spawned a lot of other artists who tried to rap like him, none nearly as good

He's knows music well and can make kind of silly music which is refreshing sometimes

shit flow but it fucking works
like fuuuuuck it works

reddit actually has boards for you to discuss your favorite "music"
Sup Forums is for discussion of real music, not something tyrone mixed on a stolen akai midi controller

poop

Overrated and too many skits. I liked Mmm food a lot more than Madvillainy

>Operation Doomsday where

People enjoy MF DOOM unironically.

As it turns out, Sup Forums also have a containment board for people just like you :

Have fun there, and please, dont ever come back

>fuckoff

Vv is his best

I don't like his lyrics that much, they're okay, but his voice is literally silk. It is amazing.

This post reaks of "I don't listen to rap except for one artist!"

>knows how to rhyme
>some nice beats

Jesus Christ.

He's a big guy

Madvillainy is the album that got me into hip hop. I remember listening to it my sophomore year of high school and finally "understanding" why people liked that kind of music. Still one of my all time favorites.

Your a fucking faggot

nobody cared who he was till he put on the mask

He's innit for clever wordplay, and is good at sticking to coherent themes
Genuinely fun to listen to

MMM..Food>>>Born Like This>Take Me To Your Leader> all other solo ventures