Sup Forums, what shows do you truly miss?

Sup Forums, what shows do you truly miss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgJp7aLLZdU
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ3-k0sIWN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss Guy LeDouche

right you are ken

That's one.
I'd say Battlebots, but it's back and alright from the few episodes I've seen.

Code Monkeys, and TechTV in general.

I miss seeing it all for the first time

Life With Derek

use to bet on those fucking Asian teams with the bros shit made it 1000% more fun.

This is on Hulu.

Mad Men, Person of Interest, and probably a couple of shitty shows that I forgot the names of

Hulu is shit, so your point is invalid.

It's on my hard drive, but the point is that there's no new episodes.
Hell, they don't even have to use Takashi's Castle, they can choose some other Japanese game show with two announcers.

Jackass
Stoker and Hoop
Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law
Clone High
Daria

Strangers With Candy
Mystery Science Theater 3000

Sifl & Olli, TV Funhouse, MTV when it actually had videos.

Stella, home movies, the screen savers

>tfw no Doggy Fizzle Televizzle

glad he picked it back up online tho it was truly ahead of its time, Also prolly G4

Trigger happy tv too

A new season of Jackass would be awesome, or any new material until they're all too old

I've been on this shithole for years and only once seen an MXC post. That shits extremely underrated. Who knew a low budget small team of about 6 people could make that masterpiece

I assume you caught the small run of new episodes a few years back.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgJp7aLLZdU

It's on Youtube too

3rd Rock
Newsradio
King of the Hill

It's not like it required that much work to make. Just dub over the Japanese audio and do some light editing, not that hard of a task.

that was the magic of it.

they took some shitty late 80s japanese game show and made an actual good show with a small budget and just some touch ups here and there

LOST
BSG
Stargate...

Nothing has really been able to replace any of these shows. I don't feel the same passion for any new tv series that can replicate how I felt when LOST, SG-1 and BSG were airing.

I know, I loved the show, I'm just saying it wasn't a monumental task. Wish something similar would be made, but I don't think it would ever feel the same as MXC did.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ3-k0sIWN4

I love random episodes on for background noise.

In this age of Netflix exclusive series and crowdfunding, it may be as simple as a few phonecalls and a kickstarter.

Glad I bought the MXC DVDs, they are pretty expensive now.

hoho Guy likes...