Sure

sure

what was confusing about it?
nice, i'm about to go smoke some myself once the company leaves.
i'm okay, got a bit of a scorched throat and tired from smoking and drinking a lot last night

Thread already ruined

work complete

Better watch the way you talk to people you don't know. You dont no where i come from, who my inner circle is, or what i might be capable of when some1 ANYONE challenges my pride or honor. ESPECIALLY when the lame bullshit you have dribbling out your neck is said infront of someone i care about or a woman i like and/or have feelings for... so tread lightly youngblood cuz your about to start a fire that wont go out til EVERYTHING burns. Be careful. And if you dont wanna see shit go down like that then i suggest you be very respectful...

zug zug

more cute fluffy tailed butts like this

i don't really organize in a way that lets me do that well

awww ok

but still you're doing nicely

reminds me more of a jackass lifting his tail to shit

Probably that I went out drinking with my brother, something I almost never do. I mean it was nice, but he had all these bro-attitude things going on. Like he was going to help me get company in the bar and something. It was just a bit awkward.

hahaha I constantly get my brother into situations like this

Is this a new meme or are you trying to make one?

That is just gross dude

I had a strange childhood

i try sometimes

help you get company? like some other random patron at the bar?

My mother thought she was giving us the best childhood we could ask for then one day she realized both of us were so fucking weird and social rejects we would never have any kind of semblance of a normal life. So what did she do? Delved deeper into religious bullshit.

praise alla

Funny thing is, I had to tell him I'm gay to make him stop. He took it well, but it's very likely he doesn't remember.

He was trying to chat up girls for me, and he'd planned to buy me company if all else failed. Thank god I managed to put a stop to it.

I'm gonna be fool

My brain is on fire and if only could other standing my pain and deep philosphy art oh woe me

I'm gonna be gay russian dude

I'm so lonely all the time. I wish someone would just ravage me with a fat footlong dick so I would be less lonely

that's kind to think of but not a good thing to put into practice without the right information, it's good that he stopped after you let him know.

personally i wouldn't be trying to hook up at a bar, but that's probably because there's not really any gay guys around or if there is they're fucked up

how vile

I called a pizza hut and inadvertently started speaking russian at them.

Did you tell them how lonely you were?

i should have...

russian?

thanks for ruining our elections damn slav

getting really tired of telling myself that i like being alone.

nah, im a dirty italian, which may be worse.

RUSSIANS?

im playing

tho italy may very well destroy the eurozone forever now

tank god ahm amurican

10/10 impression.

Mhm, the rest of the night was pretty chill though.

nothing that happens outside of the US can possibly affect me.

well that's good. anything else you been up to?

This belongs in the /trash/

I'll be on my way then.

Now show him taking those dicks and judging them! >:3

oh my god monolith is out tomorrow i'm so excited

Sup Forums X catalogue is unbearable and I need a replacement. What do.

*boop*

rip thread