Last thread died so : ask a pedo part 2

Last thread died so : ask a pedo part 2

Have you raped anyone yet?

why have you not killed your slef yet

why have you not killed your self yet

>everyone hated me last thread
>I'm proud to be an aberration:part 2

Are you satisfied with how your life turned out?
I mean, you seem pretty content with being a pedo

No.
I'm a firm believer that kids 12 and below shouldn't be touched sexually. 13+ is fine as long as they are consenting. However I haven't had sex with underage since I turned 18 (I'm 21 now) and even when I did, they were only a couple years younger.

Loving relationship without sex is perfectly fine for all ages though.

What age do you prefer and why?

thas because op is entertaining himself by pretending on the internet again, friendo :^)

Honestly, I wish it was a bit more exciting. Went to college, got a job as manager of local shop. Nothing to exciting. I want to travel more. Visit friends and family.

Well I hide it from anyone in real life but act super confident on the internet because when I feel horrible about myself I figure justifying it is easier than making changes.

lol

Girls: 10-17
Titties mostly, let's be real. I find that I can have deeper conversation with girls at a much younger age.

Boys: 5-9. They're just fun to be around. Personality is a big thing for me and kids are always fun and carefree

Any age that I determine feels "right" at the time. I have a bunch of hard line rules, but my reasoning behind them is a bunch of hippy crap. So you can bet I find it pretty easy to justify changing my mind

Do you like normal women?

Op: I have no intentions on acting on this fetish. It's sick. Plain and simple. However, it's part of me and I've learned to move around it.

Yes, I find adults attractive. I'm in a relationship right now in fact. I definitely prefer the company of kids though.

Have you done any research on the subject? Care to post a few findings that not many would know?

Bags of sand.

I've watched several docs but I haven't done much research. Haven't really felt the need to. That comes from many years of being in denial and hating myself. Mostly just browse the web for fanarts, loli and shota.

Yes. Thank you.

Ok. How about you just tell us something about pedophilia that not many would know?

How much does it bother you that the world makes no distinction between you and the disease? If you want to call it that.

Bothers me a lot actually. Especially since I've acted upon it. It's the same as seeing a person with depression and saying that's all they are. There's more to me than what I am sexually or romantically attracted to.

There's a lot of pedos (at least the ones I've met) who are just normal men and women. We go to work, come home to families. Some us never intend to go out and fuck everyone's daughters or sons. We're normal people, sick, twisted, but normal.