Is CO poisoning still achievable with more modern cars? Say...

Is CO poisoning still achievable with more modern cars? Say, would a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer idling in the garage kill me fairly quickly? Pic unrelated

Nope. Maybe if you cut the catalytic converter(s) out. But unmodified you would run out of gas before it killed you

why dude ?

What about a 98 Buick Riviera?
Because I want to die

Jesus Christ people help me figure this out goddammit I want to kill myself and not have this stupid gas turn me into a retard I wanna be dead help me pls

No you would either have to go pre- ODB II (say pre 95 ish) or, you would have to disable a large portion of the emissions control system, EGR, catalytic converter,o2 sensors, etc in order to accomplish that

>What about a 98 Buick Riviera?

No, possibly an 88 though

Is this some shit I can YouTube how to do? How long should all of this take?

I have an easier way you can do it. First up:
1)Why do you want to kill yourself?
2)Have you gotten professional help?

You would either need to replace the cat with a straight pipe, or just remove it altogether, (but then your car will be VERY VERY loud... you should be able to youtube the locations of the sensors, and the egr they are all pretty easy to bypass/disable (cut cables, plug the egr tube)... just find a shitty 80's beater, be a lot ewasier

Dustin don't do it

jump off a tall building you dumb cunt

Start a fucking police chase instead of killing yourself with exhaust gas.
Atleast if you wanted to kill yourself (which I don't recommend) do it in style.
But please don't commit suicide

I don't enjoy my life. It's been through and through just shit and I can't find happiness in myself and I don't have money for professional help
I don't have the money to up and buy a car
This isn't a very good method. Chances of surviving are too high for me. I live in Conroe, Texas, and there aren't any tall buildings here. Though, I suppose I could have a nice road trip to find a tall building and do it that way. Thanks for the thought.
I want to die, not get raped in prison

If you really wanna do it an exit bag seems much more reliable, OP. Still, you might want to wait to see if things change. If you don't do it probably one day you'll be glad you're still alive.

How much should it cost to make one of these?
Also, are we talking just the drawstring ones or the gas mask thing hooked up to a container of a gas?

After trying to poison myself OP I've decided that jumping off a tall building or crashing into a tree/building at a high speed is how I'm going to kill myself.

Or I'll hang myself but I haven't bought any rope yet.

Whatever you fancy, dude, it's all pretty cheap. I assure you though, things can get better. Depression is an epidemic, it's up to you if you wanna fight or give up.

>exit bag
There's an easier, more effective method, this could leave him braindead.

>I don't enjoy my life.
Nobody does all the time. There are brief moments of enjoyment. The rest is up and down.

>I can't find happiness in myself
Happiness is a marketing strategy. I minor'd in psych, everybody goes up and down. Thoughts and emotions come and go like the weather

>I don't have money for professional help
There are many free resources online. Where do you live? Honest question, have you even properly looked into getting professional help.

Exit bags are a "nice" way to go but a lot of helium tanks are now being sold with oxygen in them to prevent this. You should be able to find a canister without oxygen though but I'm not sure where. I had that idea too but could find any without oxygen or without having to buy between 200-2000 units.

Jump off a bridge or something faggot. Go find some niggers and try and rape one. There ya go.

I've been trying to get better for four years. I'm done with this.
I know life has its ups and downs but I don't remember the last time I was happy. I've only ever been particularly happy with my partner, and they're gone now. Also, I live in Conroe, Texas. I dont have any money to seek professional help.

Hey OP, Instead of being a retarded faggot and killing yourself... Look at this picture, and take it to heart.

Fucking dumbass.

/thread

Are you 100% sure you want to kill yourself, honestly?

Didn't even read the thread
JUST ATTACH HOSE FROM EXHAUST INTO CAR AND CINDERBLOCK ON THE PEDAL

>tfw trying to off yourself by CO poisoning but you only have a Tesla

OP you still here?