I just found out my boss is depressed that Hillary didn't win

I just found out my boss is depressed that Hillary didn't win.
What can I say to cheer him up?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/
salon.com/2016/10/21/hillary-clinton-admitted-in-2013-that-a-no-fly-zone-would-kill-a-lot-of-syrians-but-still-wants-one/
youtu.be/9sWw2utkxpY
youtu.be/iZMwVBa_WPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

" MOA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!"

"at least you're not a nigger, boss"

"I quit"

This.

At least your female family members won't be raped by Muslims

win

Muslims don't rape idiot, it's against their religion.

You've been misinformed

Lol fuck you troll.

"give me a week vacation and I'll join the recount in #stateX to make Hillary great again and finally win this election"

profit

Shit on his desk and use the shit to write the word "Trump" all over the desk and walls

Everything will be fine once the electoral college votes.

Call him an SJW faggot and demand a raise for making your workplace uncomfortable.

>SJW
Does anyone even say this outside of Sup Forums?

give him a shoulder to cry on and someone to hold him
then get close and whisper in his ear
"don't worry we'll make america great again."

Would you hear it if they did?

>Would you hear it if they did?

BUURN !

That he has 99 problems

Offer up your hairy asshole, since he's obviously a faggot.

"Don't worry. Even at his most well intentioned, Trump wouldn't be able to dismantle the Military Industrial Complex Clinton wanted to exploit even if he had 3 terms."

grab her by the pussy

tell him to go fucking kill himself like the shill faggot he is.

I mean I've never even seen it on Facebook or anything. Just here.

"it's okay, our democratically elected officials don't have any real power anyway. It's all run by giant corporations and super-wealthy donors."

>popular vote is used
>California and New York decide the future of America ad infinum
>country becomes a sterile desert like California which destroys all it's natural aquifers
>country becomes overrun with niggers, spics and poles (go live in Brooklyn for 6 months) and 40 year old transitioning men can use the same toilet next to your 4 year old daughter

Yeah. Popular vote sounds great.

Lobby groups and international financiers run the country so it doesn't really matter who the president is anyways.

Tell him Trump will be impeached for shit like this...

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/

which should be investigated by the FBI soon..

Nigger, you are delusional as fuck.

Donald Trump won 3,084 of America's 3,141 counties; Hillary Clinton won 57.

>40 year old transitioning men can use the same toilet next to your 4 year old daughter

big fucking deal.

For that you sold your country to a climate change denier who has sold the EPA to big oil adn coal, the transprt to a bitch weho killed miners when she stopped safety inspections, another bitch who has a creationist husband and wants to privatise schools by giving private schools public money and defund the education system, and Ben Fucking Carson, whose own team say has not got the managerial experience to run a department, is being given HUD

>it doesn't really matter who the president is anyways.

so please can we have Hillary, who is not a climate change denier and not going to give billionaires tax breaks?

Tell them to "Make America Great Again"

his team was ready and willing to take illegal foreign donations, and tell them how to launder the money. you think this was the only time they did it - sold "influence"

this is impeachable.

That's likely due to the massive population of SJWs on those sites. Members of this group would probably consider the term derogatory and not use it to refer to themselves.

>give billionaires tax breaks

More of the class envy that got Obongo two terms...

I have you must not be looking very hard

and most of the votes....

first past the post by country does not count for shit. you could win all them by less than a percent

Trump did not get a landslide vote. he didn't even get as many votes as romney (and he lost)

Yea can war with Russia is so much better

Nice feet....

Well, thank God Commiefornia and Joo York don't get to set the course for the whole fucking country.

not envy, Justice.

Trump, again is going to reward the idle rich just for being rich, adn spend tax dollars to blow the budget, and leave the mess for the Democrats to clean up, like they alwys do. Same as Bush, and Regan adn Bush. And Nixon and Ford.

this is the pattern - let teh democrats do the hard work and become unpopular (by fucking up congress and not tletting them do popular stuff) adn then spend like a sailor when you get in to buy votes for the second term.

all the while robbing the country through tax breaks and calling it trickledown.

But actually none of that matters. the only thing that really matters is Trumps science denial and climate change acceleration policies.

tired old shit meme is tired old (russian disinformation inspired) meme.

you know that Hillary always said that the no fly zone in Syria had to be negotiated with russia first? they she wasn't going to start a war with russia.

yes you do know that. but you choose to lie and spout shit.

your mother must be proud.

>Commiefornia

says person who does not know what a communist state looks like..

Dude the FBI torpedoed Hilldawg's campaign so Trump would win, why would they turn around and fuck with Trump? Unless of course Comey is actually the Joker from Batman and just wants to fuck everything up

ya didn't seem to matter when the shoe was on other foot eh?

>Joo York
about 12% Jewish - so what? they only get one vote each...

Remind him she's still in charge of the satanic child sexual abuse cult housed in D.C.'s Comet Ping-Pong pizzeria, and, at the end of the day, isn't that the most important thing?

And who would this no-fly zone be there to protect? ISIS? Al-qaeda? Those are the groups that would benefit the most from it. It's a fucking retarded idea on all fronts.

uh, she beat him by 3 million votes, you know?

also, fun fact - in the open primaries where everyone could vote, no matter how registered, Bernie did very well - because of a large republican turnout to try and get him in because they saw that he was an unelectable idiot who would be easy to beat in the real election..

and he was funded by karl Rove and the Koch Brothers, and used Republican smear campaign talking points to undermine Hillary with Democratic voters.

you want to talk about conspiracy theories...

Isn't David Icke the guy who honestly believes Hillary is a lizard from outer space wearing a rubber mask or some shit?

how about the children of Aleppo. (you know what a leppo is?)

it would not be a no fly zone for US jets attacking ISIS and Al Queda... just ASSAd attacking his own people.

Did you just suggest Bernie Sanders was taking money from the Koch brothers?

the future

OMFG
>To be this fucking stupid.....

yes.

IDFK

>suggest
Actually it sounds like user pretty much directly stated as much.

the future you chose

yeah he also thinks the moon is a hollow shell made of metal or some shit

salon.com/2016/10/21/hillary-clinton-admitted-in-2013-that-a-no-fly-zone-would-kill-a-lot-of-syrians-but-still-wants-one/

Lol

Tell him he's a mayor faggot and so are you.

your future

Go to vista print
Create a nice logo for pens
that say
"make american great again - Trump"
Add company logo
Order 1000 of them
Pass them out
Profit?

How do you know his boss is a mayor?

Image is meant to point out the hypocrisy of Hillary.
Just cause some shit for brains stamped their name on it don't make it untrue.
Remember when 9fag stamped every fresh meme created on Sup Forums?

Tell him to "try winning some elections" and getting a majority of the illegal and dead vote in CA and NY doesn't count.

Google Bernie rove koch PAC.

yes, this was reported at the time - the Koch Bros gave Rove millions to help support Sanders. They made thousands of donations of the max amount in fake names to his personal campaign and set up a super pac to back him.

Didn't you know this?

good business man, shows he's smart.

>>To be this fucking stupid.....
what is stupid about knowing the truth - oh you are a trump supporter, you don't think truth matters or even exists.

Bernie Sanders was ravenously in favour of moving away from fossil fuels, calling climate change a world war 2 level threat, calling for a green technology revolution. You expect people to believe that the Koch brothers would spend a single cent on his campaign? Also, he didn't take super pac money so I would be interested to see where this money went and how much he got. Source?

>ya didn't seem to matter when the shoe was on other foot eh?
tell donnie

Have your boss watch some videos.
youtu.be/9sWw2utkxpY
youtu.be/iZMwVBa_WPE

>he's a mayor faggot
fuck me my sides

how can you support a women that clearly doesn't satisfy her man? When the last time you think she gave bill a good ole fashion rim job?

>40 year old transitioning men can use the same toilet next to your 4 year old daughter
republicans are the only ones you have to worry about

>this is impeachable
Only if it occurs during office.

Found Hillary Clinton Sex tape on Motherless....
Shows her fucking america

That's how the system works, hillary played the same system only she was the one being paid.
Clinton foundation.

At least she's not going to jail.

"Remember in high school when you wished those kids would get bitch slapped by karma just because they were popular?"

Chill bromo sapiens, I agree with you. I was just pointing out that the guy you're angry at wasn't insinuating anything, he was straight up saying it.

and islam is a peaceful religion

not really worried about them being molested more worried about what to say to explain to them what the fuck they just saw walk into the bathroom while trying to not fuck up their future sex life

>shows he's smart.

shows he is gaming the system and abusing his power - as usual.

what do you expect from a man who declared a billion dollar loss but not the half billion income that he got that year (and got away with it - rules now changed so it is illegal to do what he did)

legal, yes, ethical - don;t make me laugh

this is a crook, in crooks clothing, and you voted to give him and his crooked friends the keys to the treasury..

I thought you were the dude.

>Would you hear it if they did?

It depends on how soundproof their basement is

nah, he isn't a doctor.

he is a medical insurance salesman with a team of lawyers who will tell you why you are not entitled to claim...

she pays him to go elsewhere

DEM FEET OMG HAHAH

Blame your own party, asshole. Maybe if they had put up the right person instead of a massive crook, you might not be soaking your wrists in the tub right now

Non-passing, non-binary trannies are here to stay. Might as well start explaining their existence to kids early. And it's still up to you if you want to explain them as mentally ill or perverts instead of beautiful fierce role models.