Oh the delicious irony

Oh the delicious irony.

>The body of 19 year old medical student and migrant home volunteer Maria Ladenburger was discovered in a river in the town of Freiburg on the 16th of October. An investigation determined the daughter of a senior European Commission lawyer had been raped, and then drowned.

So her mother was in favour of the immigration, is that what's ironic?

>inb4 trolling, I'm just asking

aw man thats so wrong. bless her and her family in this literal tragedy

Her father is a senior EU official. A lawyer for the notoriously pro-mass migration European Commission.

I guess going over there just show she could take meaningful pictures to put on facebook so people could tell her what a good person she is wasnt worth it after all

Ah well, live and learn ae? Perhaps this will change the families tone about migraion.. a little too late though!

they have 1400 years of behavioral evidence (the past is prologue) that they willfully ignore and cause the disastrous repercussions of that ignorance onto the citizens that they rule.

So it is not at all wrong. They ought to reap exactly what they sow.

You bring up a good point. But I wonder, the world has several years of migrant rapefugee actions that mirror this behavior; Needless rape and death.

Yet they continue in their efforts to import more of it. I submit that the death of this young girl is meaningless to her father.

If the safety of other teenage girls was unimportant enough to work against them by fighting for the importation of more migrants, then how can he have concern for his own daughter. You cannot have empathy for your own without having empathy for another's.

Yeah I know, plus these pro-immigration types are not the type of people to admit when they're wrong. They'll stick to their guns as long as they live..

It is some small solace for the citizen class.

Fuck off, this happened in Freiburg, where basically everyone's a criminal. No matter if he came from Afghanistan or just Lörrach. Whatever.

>where basically everyone's a criminal
except "everyone" didn't rape and drown her for the previous 19 years of her life.

A moslem "migrant" from Afghanistan did rape and drown her.

Also I bet you're very proud of your moral equivalence argument every time you try and use it.

yeah hes saying she was probably a criminal herself though

Horrible. The same thing happened to Jennifer Lawrence

You know thousands of rapes happen every year, in every country, most of them by a family member or "friend"...

Well as long as their rape and torture migrant home volunteers. It's ok. Just karma doing its thing.

>except "everyone" didn't rape and drown her for the previous 19 years of her life

Citation needed.