WHOS YOUR FRIEND WHO LIKES TO PLAY?

WHOS YOUR FRIEND WHO LIKES TO PLAY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoFqQyY6haE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

is The Good Dinosaur good?

Judy because she was in the better movie.

BEING BOING 747

What kind of mentally deficient kind thinks up something like that?

Worst part of the movie

This

It was an extremely hamfisted way to show someone losing their innocence. The problem with it was he was in the long term memory section means Riley barely even remembered him so his loss means almost nothing.

Not to mention how annoying and unfunny the voice acting was

Yo, fuck this thing. Trying to manipulate my emotions and shit. I see right through you, elephant man.

Well yes that too. But overall still a very good movie and a solid way to help explain emotions and control to younger kids.

Yes, I loved the movie too, that's pretty much my only gripe with it.
>tfw your goofball island died forever years ago

I want to hug Joy

The moment right after that where it creates the mixed Joy/Sadness memory really cemented it. I have a niece who now understood what bittersweet meant after that.

NIG NOG NIG NOG

Inside Out was mediocre. MEDIOCRE.

Fuck you guys, this shit made me tear up

RUN ARLO!

>movie doesn't show a montage of her and her conciousness' working together to become an astronaut at the end

That's retarded.

Fuck them, I cried too.

>when Bing Bong realized he had to lighten the load
It gets me every time

This one too. Even though The Good Dinosaur was more notable for its gorgeous scenery, the plot was okay. The parts with the dad dying and his "ghost" got me real good. My dad isn't even dead but it hurt me to see Arlo's dad die, and Arlo have to deal with him being gone. I'm also the youngest of triplets like Arlo and my childhood was similar to his.

But Bing Bong was already forgotten and irrelevant by that point. His lost meant nothing to Riley.

It's his sacrifice and final words that are whats sad. He still loved Riley even if she forgot him, and he did what was best for her.

>My dad isn't even dead

Mine is, that scene hit me like a ton of bricks.
Probably hurt more because my dad had the same troubles I have, and overcame them.
A part of me thinks he's still waiting for me to make my mark...

I'm not a Sup Forumstard in any way except this one: I'm fucking disgusted by this type of obvious Jew pandering in American media.

It's okay, caught it on a plane ride.
It's cute but one of Pixar's weakest films, also the dino voice is really fucking annoying.

Koosy?

Most boring film ever

SUEY SUEY SUICIDE COME BOYS AND GIRLS GIVE IT A TRY

I SEE YOU WITH MY PIGGY EYES I'M MY SKINNY!! AND I'M YOUR GUIDE

SIRENS FLASHING WRISTS ARE FOR SLASHING WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH SHOTGUN MOUTH

COME NOW, KIDS DON'T YOU DOUBT US USE A BLADE AND TAKE US SOUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=XoFqQyY6haE

agreed, some hobo on the greyhound should've molested Riley in order to symbolize her loss of innocence.

I want Disgust to sit on my face and wiggle, getting comfortable and mocking me the entire time.

So did he just fucking die here?

ugh, this tbQh

I want to sit on her face and force her to lick my asshole.

That would be fine too. She'd complain a lot but really she'd be totally into it.