death grips

the list goes on

The 1975

the beatels

the list goes on

stay I know you're better at shitposting than this

c'mon son

chainsmokers. she's such a hipster

>HEY GUYS! LOOK! ANOTHER TEENAGE GIRL TO HATE!

Korean People's Army - Beautiful Music of North Korea the list goes on

where the fuck is Beach House

I'll try harder :)

>beatles
>muse
>21 pilots
>arctic monkeys
>aviicii

are women actually capable of enjoying music for anything other than the looks of a male Artists/Vinyl/Album Cover or the "deep" Lyrics?

It feels like everytime a woman talks about why she likes an Artist it's either because she thinks he's hot or that the lyrics are "so true" eventhough the Musician is an atrocious songwriter and the only good part about their music is the actual music.

one example is Mariina and the Diamonds, she is quite possibly one of the worst songwriters out there, yet you will find lots of twelve year old girls that only like her for the "deep lyrics" on her album Electra Heart (which is also her worst album and she had co-writers on that album)

They don't care about her amazing Voice or the great Production on her non-Electra Heart songs, They only care about her "Virginity so she can feel infinity" so deep and tru xDDD.

It's not only the listeners but also the Musicians. just look at any interview of a female Musician they will always talk about the songwriting and everything else is irrelevant

Is that why so many chicks like Ariana Grande?

Sound Collage

>vinyls

james blake is good though

:^(

>no alt-J
List fucking discarded

You act like there are people on mu wouldn't saw off their left testicle for a chance to suck Marina's big toe
Liking pop isn't even a woman thing, it's a normie thing. All normies fall for the manufactured pop meme.

Marina has confirmed herpes and she looks like this now.

Liking top40 is a normie thing, Marina isn't top40. She just makes pop music, Pop is a genre and not determined by the popularity of an Artist/Album, Marina never even had a top40 song.

Pop =/= top40 pop

besides, i didn't even mention pop music.

I never even mentioned the number 40 in my post
What are you even trying to prove?

because top40 is manufactured pop and faggots like you believe that all pop is top40. It's not like pop is going to stick around for long because Rap music is replacing it in the charts.

t. patrician pop listener

All pop might as well be top 40 because it all sounds the same
I'm sorry but your waifu a shit

I'm sorry to hear that you unironically believe that an entire genre can sound the same, maybe it's because you never actually bothered to listen to pop besides top40 since it's close to unavoidable, maybe it's because you have a shit ear for music or the most likely thing is that you're a rockist/rappist that was born in le wrong generation.

Your waifu a shit
My favorite album is Head Hunters (jazz) but nice try

of course Marina is shit now, but the point is that not all pop is necessarily top40.

The Dicklick Brigade, Hello Kitty Suicide Club, BrokenCYDE, Anal Cunt, Passenger Of Shit

literally +50% of those albums are also liked on Sup Forums

one direction
lady gaga
and stuff

more like +80%

Marilyn Manson's new album

finally I got an answer thank you Sup Forums
mods you can delete the thread now

I've never seen a more obvious samefag

I've never seen a more obvious newfag

This board is filled with plebs so no surprise

Captain Beefheart, the Bloody Valentines, and Buyers Market