Would u rape as it ever crossed your mind if it was the right place and time I would rape

Would u rape as it ever crossed your mind if it was the right place and time I would rape

She doesn't look like she's assing for it.

only if they had a feminine penis

Why would anyone walk out in public like that and not be asking for it?

Nope. I wouldn't even use magic to convince people to fuck with me

Implied consent.

Make her ass bleed

Hi Internet Lawyer

She's not asking to be raped, but she's not doing much to prevent it.

nope never really wanted or thought about it.
Maybe it is a bad idea
Should be avoided since rape is bad for everyone.

/thread

This is a McDonalds in Australia that is next door to a strip club, don't ask me how I know this.

Hahahahaha

We're should rape anything we want to

By the looks of it she hasn't got pants on she could easily get it

English? Do you speak it motherfucker?

Need more wat

this photo is all topsy turvery why dont they date their own race

wouldnt be worth it, you ruin your life and other people's lives for 2 minutes of "pleasure"

this

Also, isn't the chase better than the catch?

Same reason why you have so much JAV hidden away on your second drive user. Why breed with your own race when Asian pussy is tighter and sweeter.

Don't you like F1 engine revs in the bedroom?

I don't find women screaming for help and crying attractive when I'm having sex. Also it couldn't feel that good, I mean women aren't wet all the time down there

>I mean women aren't wet all the time down there

Maybe not with you my friend.

I have raped. It's got to be perfect. Otherwise, you will ruin it, and never want to do it again.

She was hot, petite and isolated. I could not resist her. I don't know her age, and I don't care. The brief time we had together is worth a lifetime in hell, if I am ever caught. I left DNA everywhere, so I can't get caught doing anything else.

Here you go, user.

But it's so much more than 2 minutes of pleasure. It's possession. They will be yours forever. When she is fucking anyone in the future, you will be there in her mind. Believe it, user.

>CHECKED

You have to make then fear for their lives. Then they will not scream for help, but beg you. Feel like a God someday.

>doing god's work

Good job, user.

Wouldn't rape anyone let alone a hooker

> SHE GOT RAPED

>Given two genders and 3 races, list all possible permutations

That's two down, there's still more to go

lost. this is ylyl right?

You can't rape the willing

I use to force my ex into having anal sex. It turned me on more when she would say no or fight back a little. Is are rape Sup Forums?

And why is she your ex?

Cause he's a rape

All women just need a little abuse to realize they are all whores. As far as chicks like in OP, they know how they are dressed and shouldnt be surprised when a dominant dick finds them.

>woman arent wet all the time

are you a fucking virgin?

any details?

im from peru and I've seen woman like this in the south of Lima (city), mostly on the beach were they go to raves or some concert they literally ask you to take them back to the city for anything, the vast majority of them are 17-20.

is there something you should know is that peruvian woman (im talking about the light skinned, not browns those are fucking indians) try to adopt the US liberal culture but they live in a sociaty which machism is very palpable
it turns me on when they have no choice but to have a submissive attitude.

Why do people photoshop this shit? Just leave it in its natural form.

How do you know this?

Greentext it.

Well said

The thought of them pointlessly screaming for help actually turns me on a little

rape? no this is consensual

Why bother going to the effort of raping them? Just kill them first and then theres no screaming or resistance

>He's a rape

I would love to hold her mouth and ram my dick in her ass dry so it hurts me just as much as her then keep my dick in there knock her out and keep fuckin ramming sticks up her pussy

No I like them screaming and begging for mercy

Kek has laid his praisu upon you

if you rape a hooker, is that shoplifting?

checked, kekked.
This is why I love you guys

possibly, though does it really count as rape if they're dressed like sluts who're asking for it? see pic

Hit her over the head then rape

what are you fucking gay?

Not even 1% joking here, I would if I could get away with it. Probably quite a bit. I just don't understand why I shouldn't. I honestly don't think it hurts them that much. She'll be sad, but I don't understand how that affects me. You got fucked; too bad, so sad.

It worries me a little bit because it sounds like some straight-up sociopathic shit. Although I do feel very real guilt sometimes, it sort of comes and goes.

I almost went too far with a drunk girl at friend's house once, but she stopped me and stormed out. But we had already had sex earlier so it doesn't really count.

got any more from this set?

>nigger grabass

Only if they're already out their minds on something.
Too much of a coward to physically overpower a conscious chick, or personally ply them with drugs. But if opportunity knocks, fuck it.

is that that scene from Kids (1995) ?

Wouldn't you rather earn that than force it though?
I'd rather just be good enough in bed that they never forget me than force them to do so