Stoner thread!

Stoner thread!

How much do you pay per gram and where do you live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1xXNhGcwV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

40-50 depending on quality

Where I live is unimportant

BAIT! lol 20 a G and I live in USA PA

California. 6 for a gram of shake, 10 for ok, 16-18 for high grade.

I live at 5 sandy point estate Hayling island hants uk and I've got a big grow on 07795973929

Do u mean shatter? Or are you being ripped off?

10 bucks a gram but I grow my own so haven't had to buy any for over a year. I live in Colorado

Who do you hate? Are you bullied at school by the guy who lives here?

Same in Michigan

Southern missouri. $10 will buy you a gram of any quality. Mostly colorado grown

Where you live is important

/op

Should have mentioned I don't buy flowers. It's oil you nubs

8-10€ a gram, germany.

god dammit. every fucking time, fuck off with your alien dick bullshit

Why does it matter? Are you making a map of price locations to maybe find a new place to live? Either way I'm not telling everyone where I'm at on Sup Forums

10 a G if it's loud, 5 if it's not.
Don't get shitted.

Stay mad you broke ass hater

I seriously want to know what you smoke from to be so mad about my nicer Pipes specifically my salt piece which you always affectionately refer to as the alien dick, semen bong or whatever. Why are you such a pathetic human to get so mad over someone else being better with their money? Save up, or get a better job and maybe you could afford nice bongs and stop hating

$8-12 per gram. $175-200 per OZ. Eastern NY

Not even to the nearest 50 miles? U need to lay off the weed a bit. You paranoid fuck.

£10 = .8g

Stoke on Trent?

I think grams are around $8 per around where I am in western Washington. I don't know because I pretty much only buy oil nowadays. I get a gram of shatter for $30. I'll pick up a preroll if I really want to actually smoke for $10 for 2 usually

its not about the fact your spend thousands on glass. its because you are a pretentious asshole that thinks people give a fuck about your expensive bongs.

I don't need people trying to find me thanks. South united States is all you're getting

showed him

St. Helens.

10 €

Decent bud for $10/g, wax for $20/g. Southern CA

I order all my weed on the Valhalla market and im from SUOMI FINLAND

it seems like at least on guy gives far too many fucks haha
(it's you)

I post in Stoner threads because for some time I haven't been able to leave here. Sup Forums used to be good. Now the best I'll get is when anyone else into glass gets into these threads, and YOU DONT care? Stop replying to my pics. I post them to hopefully get people posting theirs. Maybe spark someones interest in artistic bongs. You're just a hater, and I laugh every time you get so butthurt over me just posting related content in a stoner thread.

He sure showed me huh, like I won't be back later after work, and again tomorrow and every day I smoke after that

UK. I pay maybe £5 a gram cus i use the deepweb

Don't think anyone will be trying to find you. You are insignificant in an insignificant thread.

15 for a G for high quality club weed, 10/G for anything less. Although we here in California just legalized it, so we'll see what that does for the prices. I'll probably start growing it personally.

i was beeing ironic m8

9$ for a gram and i'm from Serbia, also the more you buy the cheaper the price is so shit works out well when we're in a large group

Agreed. Where in CA? I'm bay area and grows perfect here!

lets say 10 a gram unless the area is prone to tourism, I live in the Netherlands

You gotta tell where you live man.
What fucking currency is that?

South of there. A bit north of LA. You know where magic mountain is? About a mile from there.

Serbians are some of the greatest people. Some of the smartest people I know are Serbian and I've been hearing Serbians have great respect for me.

Beautiful

500kr for 3g in Norway. That's about
60$

~10$ a gram anywhere in canada, give of take a few bucks for quality.

25 CAD for 3.5g of reaaaaally good bud and 20 for some basic

10$ a gram for high quality because my dealers are my homeboys from childhood

About 5 dollars. I live in Bulgaria

I live walking distance, leigh park.

7 a gram. Get jelly. Indiana btw.

5 - 15 euros per g depending on the quality (10 and more is usually excellent) for weed, and 12 - 17 for hash (there are cheaper variaties but don't worth mentioning), i live in greece

$10 a g for midst. 15 for loud
Florida

Should i smoke joints or blunts?

Used to live in CO, Denver/ Aurora area that was 10 a g no matter what, but the dispensary has tax. I live in TN now which im paying about 15 a g.

depends on whatever you prefer

10-15 €
in Muinich
shits so cash

First off; Cheers to all the stoners out there! Keep tokin'.

Now to answer your question OP.
I from Denmark, And I just bought some hash yesterday for 400 DKK. For that, you get a low cash hash, with some power and strong flavour. But definitely not the best hash.

400 DKK / 57,22 $ / 53,76 €

I was too if you read it correctly

Lol, I forgot to write how much I bought.

I bought 10G.

I am making a buzzfeed video youtube.com/watch?v=I1xXNhGcwV0

You pay €53 for a gram..?

Oh.

No, I wrote a follow up post, since im a bit stoned atm, and didn't manage to write down, how much I bought.
But as in my follow up reply, I can say that it's for 10g again. :)

this didn't work too well i guess

Average buy for me is $220 an ounce for bud
NE Texas

Yeah I suppose so, you have to read it really sarcastically

thank you for this convo, user

Same here, 200-250 for a zip. Live in DFW btw

80 - 120 a zip. Leadville, CO. I really should just get a place I can grow.

Post your piece

don't even have one, always smoked joints. any recommendations?

If you're going cheap get something grav labs, probably a helix handpipe
If you're trying to spend over a rack look for some salt glass or do some research and find your own favorite artist. Theres an artist for everyone's style. Another of my favorites is boroboy. Right now he's doing a lot of opal work

Madrid, Spain
6 from the street and between 7-10 depending on the strain from the association (our shops)

There are no bulk discounts at the association or whatever which sucks but it's great weed and I prefer the relative safety of it

thanks a lot. some of these look crazy complex to me