Anybody know the price of a used but working Mig 29 on the black market?

Anybody know the price of a used but working Mig 29 on the black market?

Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

raptoraviation.com/aircraft spec pages/Mig29.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PM me now, I can help you.

Sup Forums has no such function

Hello fellow buyer of military grade vehicles! I am definitely able to assist you, do you perhaps want to call me at my friend's number? it's just 911. Ask for paul, don't worry your secret is safe with me :)

You can buy a Su-33 rather cheap atm. Location is the Mediterranean sea. It's just a bit wet.

Why do you reply if you're just joking ...like me I mean who'd ask for the price of a military aircraft on Sup Forums, right?

But if somebody did, what would the price of the airplane mentioned above be?

Highly doubt it's working and the russian government won't be selling it directly.

Thanks for the info though

Less than a million in the black market. Add 2 to 5 million per unit for transport(bribe doesn't comes cheap) if you couldn't secure your own illegal smuggling cargo ship.

I have no idea, but what do you need a Mig 29 for?

I would like to know how to acquire a fighter plane too.

Is there any way to make it not reflect radar signature? Or would that have to be changed designwise (therefore impossible on an old 29)

Transport isn't the issue.

Ask my friend. I don't know what he needs it for.

My dad's plane was at a hangar with a guy with two mig 29s

Don't know how much they were, but they were not from the black market. He bought them off the Ukrainian gov.

Side note: they are way bigger than they look in the pictures.

Also they were completely weapons ready. If he got his hand on some missiles he could strap them on no problem.

Haha, that's very good! You made my men laugh.

"Thirsty" and picture of sprite. Hilarous!

Are you sure the bomb releases and such weren't disarmed/ removed?
Why'd the ukrainians sell that to a private customer?

Yep, totally weapons ready.

I assume just because it's not against the law to sell and own them.

It was near Daytona.

The US bought 17 from Moldova in 1997 to keep them from being sold to Iran. They have one at my local AF Base. For $3.8 million, its yours.

haha (((buying things other than ammunition from the us)))

Thanks, but I'm sure my friend doesn't want the americans to be able explode or track his plane at will.

How did he bring it to the us? Were they shipped or flown over?

No clue. I would guess by boat.

Now that I think about it they might have been fixerupers

It has upgraded avionics, in English, and the transponder is easy enough to disable that *somebody* would be willing to fuck with procuring it, for the right price.
Upgraded hardpoints and brand spanking new dual General Electric F414-GE-400 jets.

Is your friend's name Assad? Or maybe Abu Bakr?

raptoraviation.com/aircraft spec pages/Mig29.html
4.65 million usd

Not op but a soon to be pilot and that sounds so lovely

Don't you think Baschar or Abu Bakr had have other ways to find old military aircrafts for sale?

Commuting to work

They're both pretty desperate.

Experimental aircraft and uncapable of carrying AAM or ASM.

looks good though on the pictures

>make it not reflect radar signature
There are ways to get around that but it would cost a whole lot more, you might as well buy a shiny new plane at full price.

Let me just make it clear, getting a second hand black market fighter plane is not that expensive; the hard part is getting ahold of the weapons.

>Length 57 ft
It's the size of a fucking truck

>Is there any way to make it not reflect radar signature?
Yeah, spend $500 000 on an F-22

more than you can afford, pal.