My relationship is a dumpster fire Sup Forums

My relationship is a dumpster fire Sup Forums

If i stay I'm miserable. I love her, I'm so comfortable with her, she knows all my flaws and still loves me but she doesn't know how to do anything on her own. not even jury duty. not even fucking GOOGLE. I'm her only friend. Shes beautiful, shes sweet, she cares abotu me, takes care of me when I'm sick. So supportive, shed be a wonderful mother but we can never afford to have children. Terrible sex life. shes a straight woman, I'm a gay woman. I'm just he only woman she likes. If i leave her shes homeless, I feel liek ending it all Sup Forums I love her so much that honestly killing myself would be preferable than watching her suffer. But I'm also stagnating. I feel like I'm sitting in a pool of rotting garbage. my whole life feels this way. what do I do Sup Forums ?

Astute but useless.

You love her
You like her
She struggles to do stuff
You fucking help you cunt
Live a long and happy life

I've been helping her for years. do the same things over and over again and she doesn't learn. I have to read credit card applications for her. I have to call everyone for her. make doctors appointments. I feel like her mother.

grab her by the pussy

If you leave her, when you know she loves you, and when you yourself love her, you are a complete fucking idiot.

tried that last night. She was uncomfortbale half way through. neither of us got off. we have sex maybe once every couple of months because she expects me to initiate every single time and I can't bring myself to because I feel ugly doing it all the time.

theres so much more to a relationship than love. we're financially destroyed and our sex life is garbage we fuck maybe once a month if even that.

just say her that she needs to do certain stuff on her own fro now on... and yeah don't wine when she messes it up.

sounds to me like you are the kind of person that just keeps expanding into the other persons life by either continiously bitching about the way the other one handles his/her shit or by just failing at saying no....

'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@#,''+@@@@
:@#''#'@#'+@#'+##+#+';,'+`;'##
;++.:;,..`#+.#.,:.'`;:.,::+ ,#
;:',,@#;''@@',`+:;@:;::'',#::#
@@@@@@@+@@@@@@:'@@@@@@@@@@',@@
'@@@@@#;+@@@@@##@@@@@@@@@@##@@
::;@:,#:,+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
;' .:,;..'@#@@@@@@@@@@@@##':..
;;:@:.#';'@#@@@@@@@@@@#;``,;++
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@; ,'@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'.:#@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#:.+@@@#@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@':,;@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@` `@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@+@@#@;.,@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@##@@@;`+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@#:`#@@:`@+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@#,,;@@:.+@@@@@@###@@@#@;;
@@@@@;.@#',.#@@@@@@@@#:,,
@@@@@#`##`.#@@##@@',` `
@@@@@#,,,:@+@@@@#.`
@@@@@@@##@#@@@+:` `:;
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@` +#`
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'` ..
@@@@@@@@@@@@#####',
@@@@@@@@@@@@@''''',`
@@@@@@@@@@@@#+`

actually i say yes every time because if i complain i get the cold shoulder for days. I do it all with a smile my friend. I've just been dealing with this for 7 years.

>I'm a gay woman.

I learned recently being comfortable with someone isn't love. I thougjt I loved my ex gf but the best thing for both of us was to walk away from each other no matter how much we thought we cares about each other it was just a constant battle if your already having these thoughts it's to late don't waste anymore of either of your time on a relationship that is already flaming out

also post tits

>Terrible sex life.
>shes a straight
>I'm a gay
I get the feeling you don't know what straight means.

I'm literally the only woman she finds attractive.

shouldn't have to change the person you love you should grow together make each other better not change each other to fit into ideal boxes

I just dont want to hurt her. Its a no win situation for everyone.

well...I suppose. its more liek we'r eboth growing just... growing at odd angles.

>I'm literally the only woman she finds attractive.

That's not how it sounds.

>She was uncomfortbale half way through.

no shit... however i would rather live with someone i am comfortable with than with someone i love but whose habbits completly put me on edge...

/r/eddit-chan, what's wrong with you?

OP, you know what needs to be done.

>shes a straight woman, I'm a gay woman.
Found the problem.

w/ timestamp