What do y'all think of this song I made?

What do y'all think of this song I made?

clyp.it/fqujgxod

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ne_XzO4LJM
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0007NQH98/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1488788998&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=condenser microphone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liked it. I like your voice.

You sort of sound like the Dr. Dog guy

Would you be willing to try a few snippets of a few songs to hear how you'd sing them?

I like the song, but I think you can do more with it.

>ask girl out 2 weeks ago
>we still haven't gone out on a date
Am I cucked, lads?

if she has not replied at all then you're finished
if you made plans but nothing really came of it then it wouldn't hurt to ask again

I'm not entirely sure I understand your question.. you're asking me to sing some songs so that you can hear how I'd sing them?
I'm thinking about adding some background vocal harmonies in, which I think will add that extra polish to the mix.

Well, she said she'd be busy the weekend I asked her, but suggested the weekend after. When this weekend rolled around, she said she was sick and would "let me know."

Now it's Monday and I've heard nothing from her since.

That's exactly what I'm asking.

For example, the chorus of this: youtube.com/watch?v=3Ne_XzO4LJM

Dude it's 1 AM of course she hasn't texted you back

Move on mate. Sorry.

I would record that for you, but there are people sleeping in the dorm next to mine, so I don't wanna be too loud. May I ask why you want me to sing it?
It's a nice song btw. Sounds like Coldplay but with more noise.

I want to see the rest of this conversation.

sorry bud, she's not going and trying to be nice/let you off easy

happens to us all(except for the rich)

I like your voice in the song, but I want to see how well your voice works for other genres. Could result in a wider range of songs, or at least some ideas for ways to use your voice.

:'(
You'll get em nexttime

Your voice is at a good level but the piano's a bit too loud, outside of that OP it's a cute little melody. I enjoyed the little guitar parts in the background that played at some points. The xylophone(?) was a nice touch as well. You have an excellent voice and seem to have found a sound that works for it

yea I definitely have to tweak the mix to make it more balanced.

Thansk for listening and saying my voice is "excellent". :)

Singing, for me, is the most joyous thing I can do, so I'm glad u like it.

Reading ur story and listening the music i'm about to kill myself by excesive depression.

dude if you didn't already know, the "I will let you know when I'm free" line pretty much means she wants nothing to do with you. sorry m8 but the best course of action would be to move on and the best course of action if it's one of those situations where you still have to regularly see her would be to pretend it's no big deal and stop trying to text her

No problem man, keep up the good work. I love singing as well, just haven't had the balls(or proper mic) to really record anything just yet.

Pretty good m8 I really liked it. But the real question is will the girl you sang this for ever hear it?

Nice work, but ever notice that even the best mucore songs like this have a few thousand views on YouTube while pop songs have over a billion views?

You did a good job of the style you were going for, but I'm afraid most people hate the style you were going for.

I don't really think it's that important for her to hear it.
I mostly just wrote it as a way to get over my ex. We dated for about a year.
Writing the song was a fantastic catharsis.
She'll probably listen to it when I finish my album and post it on Facebook, but I didn't write it for her. I wrote it for myself.

Did u just undirectly say that my song is one of (if not at least very similair to) "the best mucore songs"?
But anyways, my goal is not to make music that appeals to the most generic listener. I'm in it for the love of the craft. Although it would be nice to have enough listeners so I can make a little green.

I recommend just using the GarageBand iPhone app with the built in mic. I recorded a whole album using it. It's very intuitive and easy to use.

sounds p good mix is a little whack but like it kind of reminds me of a more "tame" crywank
wish i could write a mother fucking song to completion and sing a fuckin melody fuck my gay black ass

What's your current mic?

You dated for only a year and make such a big deal out of it? You're an emotional mess.

I appologize for expressing myself through art.
I'm only 19, and when you're 19 a year is a good amount of time to be dating someone. I'm
Anyways, I'm over her now.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0007NQH98/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1488788998&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=condenser microphone

Also (even though I know you're just baiting me), I'm not making such a big deal about it. All I did was write a song..

Bump I guess

Ok last bump b4 I go to sleepysleep

pretty good, desu

I don't get it

Go there

sing this op

Stop fucking making new threads to post your shitty songs. Find a thread that already exists or make a vocaroo thread not based around yourself. You will never be shit. Fuck you OP