Just found out this dime ive been seeing gave me chlamydia

Just found out this dime ive been seeing gave me chlamydia.

First time with an STI so just wondering if any anons have any experience or whatever the fuck idk. Will share OC (has been posted before by me)

Will post more if there's interest/ response to the thread

more!

Being in the same fucking situation user, dunno if i tell her that she gave me this shit.

i was lucky enough that she called to tell me to get tested... and we both know who gave it to her so

We're not supposed to have sex for two weeks, is that bullshit or?

You can but wear a condom.
Just go find a free clinic. They will charge you five bucks, give you a pill and some weird drink. After that should be good.

She looks alright but waiting for the vagoo before I give it a thumbs up or down.

I got chlamydia this summer from some chick i was banging. Its not that bad, worst case the tip of my dick was a little itchy. Took 4 pills now its gone. Easiest sti ive ever had to deal with

Of course you tell the skank.

This is a different chick. I dont have any photos of the current girl, we've only been fucking for like a month and she's shy. Hotter than this one though.

What STIs have you had to deal with?

> be me bangin sluts
> wierd growth on dick
> oh no.. Doctor wtf is this!?
> dr "a wart"
> omfg.. "I have genital warts!?"
> dr "no.. Just a regular one. Your foreskin may have gotten damaged and infected."
> "so.. I don't have an std?"
> "nope"
> ... What do?
> dr gets canister of liquid nitrogen and a long swab
> what do is grit your teeth on this tongue depressor

Mfw I got a wart frozen off my dick and consider myself "lucky" still.

Just that and gonorrhea, chlamydia is a breeze tho but its just pretty easy to trasmit, thats the catch

You got fucked bro
Creams worked for me
Warts were gone in 3 weeks
That was 2 years ago, they haven't appeared since

I have had Molloscum contagiosum for about 2 weeks now. They are pretty much all flaking scabs now. So about 1 more week til I am cleared. Its a skin virus that I have in my pubic area. so many ways to get it who the fuck knows how I got it. Super depressing though. Couldn't fuck my bitch or masturbate. She doesn't have it, which I find odd.

Creams were an option.. But like they said in Aliens. "Only way to be sure."

Also got scabbies from a schoolgirl once.. Doctor said "only particularly filthy women" carry those. THAT was a lot of lotion! Miss my doc.. He retired.

It's just a single antibiotics tablet to fix It, not even an entire course. You have to tell her, it can send bitches infertile

Back from my shower. Thanks boys

lmao he sounds incredible

*different different girl*