I need to commit murder

I need to commit murder

Don't do it user; instead go hunting. Kill to live. There are plenty of animals you can hunt. To make it more exciting don't use guns. Try using your bare hands.

But I need to know how to not get caught and make it look like an accident

best way to get away with murder is by killing everyone. then there won't be anyone around to catch you!

what if the guilt makes op turn himself in, unless...

I'm not going to I have no guilt left but I have to make it look like it wasn't me because if I kill everyone it's going to be obvious I did it

Best way to get away with murder is to go to another state has to be someone you don't know stay in a hotel for a few night pick your victim and follow them now here is the tricky part hiding the body now it's relatively EASY but you need a body bag a deep hole (before the murder it should be dug so I'd say around that morning or day before dig it) now u need PVC cement and a lot of it poor it over the bag in the hole fill the hole drive away and go home life nothing ever happened and OBVIOUSLY make sure there is no evidence left behind that's a no brainer

Gee, I'm sure as hell glad that there are only normal people here

YOU KNOW LIKE 40-50% OF MURDER IN THE usa GOES UNSOLVED RIGHT.

post pics

Caps lock intensifies

Do you mean commit homicide?

please kill a guy i work with. he's a cocksucking bigot.

That is and is not true at the same time.

If you are killing people no one gives a shit about (Niggers, spics, hookers, homeless) this is true. Kill someone that will be missed and the clearance rate (the actual word you were trying to use) is upwards of 93%

Do it... No Sac

speaking form experience. no doubt. no doubt in my mind.

>implying you've never contemplated how to murder a person and get away with it

Kill the nigger loving cocksucker who calls people racis an shet ;)

you ever kill user?
since OP is being a fag we may as well have some stories

not true they can catch you by satellite and trace all your previous movements with there cool space camera. you would have to operate late at night which makes things even harder, especially cleaning up.

no.

A particular murder, or murder in general?

noperino.

Alright good point

Why?

I leave my post for a game of smite to come back to this wtf

>I struggle with these urges every day too user.
ALL POSTS MADE FROM THIS IP ADDRESS ARE ARTISTIC WORKS OF FICTION

I got you with some tips on getting someone you do know, as I've put some thought and research in to the subject. Obviously its easy to get away with killing a stranger.

You need to get them to a safe location with a drain/tub. Safe meaning no one knows they're going there, or that you're going to be there, and no ones going to show up for 1-2 days minimum. A good way to do this is to use your own residence or a motel and abduct them.

Now you want to control blood spilling, if stabbing or shooting is necessary do it on plastic or expect to spend a lot of time thoroughly cleaning the area and there's a high chance you'll miss something. Which could be a problem. When they're no longer experiencing life-pulse you need to drain their blood. The best way is to string them up over your tub, maybe even line it with plastic cause its better to be safe then sorry, and slice their throat or inner thigh (depending on heads up/down). As they drain pour bleach down your drain periodically to prevent dna evidence. When they're empty get out a hack saw and stretch your shoulder cause you're in for some work. Quarter them in to 6 pieces. head, torso, arms, legs. Cutting at the joints. Don't forget your plastic!
Now would be a good time to remove their teeth with pliers and pulverize them, maybe even cut off their hands and incinerate them if you have the means. Remember :No body No conviction. Once you have disassembled your project wrap each piece in plastic then in paper or anything inconspicuous. Bury each piece in a different location, or if you're too lazy use a dumpster or bridge. and for gods sake dont get caught on camera behind a mcdonalds or forget to weigh the pieces down if dumping into water. Dispose of all the plastic in an incinerator or soak it in bleach and bury it too. Rebleach your drains, your hacksaw, burn the clothes you wore, their clothes too. Make sure there's no hand bones, victim scraps in your fire source, destroy if necessary, and you did it

why do sick fucks like you exist jesus christ