Granny found my dope, I told her I would stop from selling it--

Granny found my dope, I told her I would stop from selling it--

Nigga please

Bitch, I've been thuggin since the ten speed, redbone on my handle bars, I like my bitchez mixed breed

GOT A HARD PACK OF THAT STAR TREK TO MAKE A BITCH BEAM UP TO THE ENTERPRISE

Fuck every rapper and his entourage, Fuck up the stage and blow dodi smoke on his bodyguards

I'MMA TAKE YA
TO A PLACE WHERE A MUHFUCKA GOTTA BE A THUG BY NATURE

KFC, Harold's, Shark's, and Popeye's
Adidas suit with a plate of chicken, got mob ties

'Black music' is trite.

Like I slipped on a banana peel and fell in that pussy, y'all niggas be spending all kind of still to get in that pussy
*drumroll*
As she copp a 7 every Friday, Chuck the dueces up at her baby daddy as I pulled up out the drive way, For real

Hear we are again

Bitch, i'm in the mob, always got a job, breakin' down the keisha, getting Brandon Marshall for the quad

SERVING UP THE CRACK THE HEROIN THE WEED ALA CARTE
CALL IT FAST FREDDY'S I SHOULD OWN A FUCKING RESTAURANT

Swiftly about to stick this sweet dick in your sweet heart, and then I'm gonna go get some grocerys off my geeker EBT card

Thuggin' pants gonna be saggin till im 40, Still lyrically sharper than any shawty his shawty

i thought the line was "still lyrically sharper than you shortbus shawtys" am i a shortbus shawty???

>skip over "real" for about two months straight because i wasn't really feeling it for the 30 secs i let it play the first time
>finally let it play all the way through one day
>the fucking beat change
>literally my favourite song off the whole album ever since

MOTHERFUCK EUTHANASIA, I'LL LACE YA FOOD UP WITH RAZORS, MAKE YOU GARGLE WITH SALT WATER, EXCUSE YOURSELF FROM MY TABLE

>skipping songs

wasn't expecting it to be two songs in one, and the first 60 secs was fucking terrible

Who's excited for Bandana?

it is

that bad? cmon, dense album like this, it's supposed to be like kinda stressful at points, its a trip

>Madlib also said during the interview that many of the choice beats that Kanye West auditioned for his album The Life of Pablo were snapped up by Gibbs, presumably for Bandana.

kanye officially BTFO. goddamn it he was so good and now makes this irrelevant shit like ultralight god beam.

SKINNY NIGGA
SIX WING MILD SAUCE

This is the fucking GOAT summer album, riding downtown in tanktops smokin with the windows down, 90 degrees not a care in the world

love this shit so much

I don't even really like Freddie Gibbs as an artist, but man, this album hes just on another level. And Madlib make soul samples sound so unique and new when they're really not.

knew i was lying before i even spoke it
empty promises left em all broken

Hip Hop album of the decade

Predicate felons in my faculty, real killers can vouch for me
Teach a kid at the crib or your children might cop an ounce from me

Thuggin', black and red laces in my number threes, take a pull up off that wood, and let that motherfucker breathe,
sit outside a bustas crib and let him leave, walk his ass back in and put him on his fucking knees