I have a 300 word essay do in the morning on the civil war but havent started what should i do?

I have a 300 word essay do in the morning on the civil war but havent started what should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

panic

Stop acting like a millennial and actually do some work.

>300 words

nigger that's not even a page with 1 inch margins, single spaced, and 12 point font.

300 words. You didn't do 300 words. Just off yourself you won't be doing anything of value at this rate anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

>copy
>paste
problem solved

Start it ?

post moar tits

Best get to writing, nigga

The truth hurts, op.

300 words nigga are you in special ed

lol 300 words is like 2 pages get your life bb

I love the sudden influx of faggots who, thanks to Facebook, now think it's a hard hitting insult to call somebody a millenial.

>hahaha stop acting like a person born over the course of several decades

300 words is barely a sentence faggot, i'm sure your teacher will let you off if you finger paint her a nice picture.

2 pages? what the fuck you writing in? crayon?

lol graduated a few years ago been awhile since i checked my word count

Here's a beginning for you
>A long ass time ago, some bearded asshole wanted to free the niggers from captivity in the south, but the south didn't want to let their farm equipment go. The south shot at some fort or some shit and then shit got complicated

Start it.

Dude I could bullshit 300 words on the civil war in my sleep and make it sound good in 5 minutes. I mean come the fuck on.

do your homework

It's already more than 10% of what his full work needs to be.

Dude type out the word "the" 300 times and tell me how long it is? You are either in high school or you are fucking retarded. 300 words is less then half a page. If you have University on your mind you should drop that idea quick.

Crank it out, bitch. It's 300 words.

Look up work in Essex county page 98 or look up Gordon wood.

For that particular reason exists a website called essaytyper google it... Thank me later

>I don't want to do my homework so I will insult people who call me out on my bullshit.

300 words isn't an essay. That's a page.

Just fucking fail and drop out now please.

For real... I just pumped out an approx 4,000 word essay the other night for class. That wasn't even that bad. This kid has to be in high school.

>300 word

Jesus Christ youre not writing a novel, 300 words aint shit. You'll probably write 300 words ITT...

*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be fucking killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀░░░

n

*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be fucking killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀░░░

Start working on it and get off Sup Forums because 300 words is a page

300 words is less than a page

"North won"

Repeat 150 times

This

>Start by writing this

One days Tyrone was out pickin' cotton in da field when hes gettin dat idea dat he needs to be free.

here you go nigga, generated by a bot:
pastebin com/YTzhmq3R

didn't even read it, have fun

> "PELICAN"

Its 300 words you whiny prepubescent fuck. Write it.

So you sees Tyrone goes to da masta to tells him. He walks in on masta and says in a loud nigga voice, "I's gonna be free!" Masta, who his fuckin his house slave, turns to Tyrone. "Git outta here nigga!", he screams. So Tyrone decides to takes dem reparations for all those years he was a slave out on masta'a wife.

So Tyrone finds masta's wife and proceeds to rape her. But masta's wife is already underneath Jamal so Tyrone realizes he already be free.

So Tyrone goes to visit his brother in Chicago. Or was it Detroit. Tyrone can't remember because J'Qann done got sold many years ago.