Help me, Sup Forums, how do I stop being so ugly?

Help me, Sup Forums, how do I stop being so ugly?

Oh Danny Mcbride you never cease to make me chuckle.

Get your hair, beard an eyebrows cut

wax that mono brow for starts

You're not ugly
Hideous but not ugly....

buy me rust on steam and i'll tell you how to be less ugly.

get rid of the unibrow and level up your beard game and you should be golden.

>Good Guy Nazi Approves.

Get rid of the monobrow, and I'd fuck you.

esquerdista de merda

Leave Pirula alone

stop being a kike

This is what's wrong with Sup Forums

>Commit sudoku
>only possible answer

Pluck ya fuckin eyebrows man... Plus get rid of the hair and make that beard go viking

>Good Guy Nazi recommends this as an alternative.

There are a number of factors.
Find yourself attractive/self confidence? Be critical of your aestehtcis, assess your life goals, and anything reasonably extra. If you are trying to the best of your ability and find that your look is acceptable for you, then you're covered.

Attractive to other people? This varies a LOT depending on where you live. I'm going to assume you live in the U.S. And the majority of women here favor certain traits:

Keep eyebrows trimmed, you can probably pass with just getting rid of the bridge thats connecting your two brows.
Body fat composition is a little high, if you leaned out a little your face structure would benefit.
Based on that face structure you would do well with a shorter, clean cut. If you keep the facial hair (keeping it short trimmed) you can prolly even go down to a shorter cut.
Avoid wearing black/gray/white. Maybe go for deep blues and reds.

These are just the physical however. How you carry yourself in conversation and body language plays a huge role but at least this is a good start. Good luck

>Cut your hair (consider getting a flatting iron)
>Do the same shit your parents did with your eyebrow: Break up
>Do workout or shit
>Don't tell anyone you're on Sup Forums

Very nice. 1st serious advice I've seen in a long term.

Reacinha deve sonhar mamando o pirula toda noite.

drink a quart of bleach a day, for a month. The transformation will be amazing.

Clean your shit up, cut your edge-metal hair, and you could pass for Nick Rutherford

Ya no shot.u fuckin heeb cocksucker.the brow isn't the issue.it is the whole head.cut it off

This. I'm a fantasy but never have trouble with women because I'm very self confident and have a good (bad) sense of humor.

It's much more about how you carry yourself than what you look like. That being said, fucking shave that fucking unibrow.

Fatass*** not fantasy. Fuck that. Browsing Sup Forums while shitting and my phone wants me to be something I'm not.

get a fucking haircut

I hope it's late wherever you live to be that drunk.