/Squidkino/ General

What are the definitive Squidkino episodes?

>Squidkino

more like, belongs in the trash.

Band Geeks is objective squidkino because he fucking wins

/thread

Squid's Day Off motherfuckers

Every appearance of Squidward is squid kino, he is the fabric of the show.

what does that mean?

Best Squidward-centric episodes of Spongebob I assume.

I heard they planned an episode where he killed himself cuz of his constant depression but then abandoned it for some reason while the episode was still developed... Pretty weird hm

t. creepypasta

check your sources man, that sounds like BS.

Tom & Jerry actually did it though.

Could a Squidward spin-off show work as like a frasier-esque adult animated comedy?

>"a pseudo-intellectual named squidward moves away from his home in bikini bottom to start a new life in high coral reef as he tries to climb the aquatic social ladder by impressing the Chordate elite."

My favorite one was the one where SB and Patrick think they killed him and turned him into a ghost.
>"Oh Squidward, we all came as soon as we were sure you were dead"
>"I wrote, 'Here lies Squidward. You may not remember him, but-'"

Kafkaesque as hell

>Okay, get in.

>Our pal Squidward, he's... he's... pushing up daisies!
>Oh, I thought he was dead

Are you finished with those errands?

That one where he fucking time travels and then breaks the elevator and ends up in some weird place. I still don't know what the fuck that place was.

pretentious zone

Squidwards Suicide

I saw that T&J episode heaps of times when I was a kid but never realised what was happening. I guess I got that they were intending to get hit by a train but I didn't understand the melancholy of that episode until years later when I watched it online.

this is the only episode where squidward was happy in the end
;_;

On the list of "creepy shit from my childhood" this ranks just below "DOOON'T YOOOOU BELIEEEVE IIIIT" from Tom And Jerry.

ALONE

FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED THAT

idiot box

This show really doesn't deserve to be this good.
>That episode with zero dialogue