genius.com/Game-of-thrones-the-house-of-black-and-white-annotated
genius.com/Game-of-thrones-the-gift-script-annotated
genius.com/Game-of-thrones-the-broken-man-script-annotated
genius.com/Game-of-thrones-no-one-script-annotated
youtube.com/watch?v=5UX2afsTqFI
youtube.com/watch?v=mRZsn5Q6lp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jaime.

reminder that even if Jon is a legit Targaryen he doesn't give a shit about ruling the seven kingdoms. Dany will either let him keep the north as an independent kingdom, or he'll bend the knee so his people don't have to die like the Stark's did and be warden of the north

I personally LOVED the Lyanna casting. Sure, she is a little chubby, but ahe was PREGNANT YOU SHITS. Also, fits in with my long held notion that Robert was in love more with the idea of Lyanna and losing her than actual Lyanna.Rahegar also probably didnt really care about, he just want to a PTWP in her.

>Sure, she is a little chubby, but ahe was PREGNANT YOU SHITS

Potatonigger genes more like

>Azor means having a love for receiving butt stuff
IT FITS

There is no coal or saltpeter

The people who complain about her casting remind me of butthurt Stannisfags.

There's no trouble here. If they cast someone beautiful for Lyanna they'd have trouble with Ned comparing Maisie to her.

She's going to continue to grow into being beautiful.

>the casting folks did nothing wrong.

Breaking news: girl looks good from some angles and terrible from others

also did they fucked

Hail Qyburn!

Hand of the Queen
Grand Maester
Master of Whispers
Master of Coin
Master of Ships
Master of Laws
Master of War
Shadow Ruler of the Iron Throne
Future Archmaester of the Citadel
Herald of the Long Night

Long may he reign!

Who will win the game?

genius.com/Game-of-thrones-the-children-annotated
>Margaery will dig her claws in and you will dig your claws in and you will fight over him like beasts until you rip him apart.
>I will burn our house to the ground before I let that happen.
genius.com/Game-of-thrones-the-house-of-black-and-white-annotated
>CERSEI: They blame us for the death of Oberyn and his sister, and every other tragedy that’s befallen their cursed country. I will burn their cities to the ground if they touch her!
genius.com/Game-of-thrones-the-gift-script-annotated
>CERSEI: No you don’t. You can’t possibly. Not until you have children of your own. I would do anything for you. Anything to keep you from harm. I would burn cities to the ground. That is all that matters. You and your sister. From the moment you came into this world, my boy. My only boy.
genius.com/Game-of-thrones-the-broken-man-script-annotated
>OLENNA: What’ll you do, then? You have no support. Not anymore. Your brother’s gone. The High Sparrow saw to that. The rest of your family have abandoned you. The people despise you. You’re surrounded by enemies, thousands of them. You’re going to kill them all by yourself?
genius.com/Game-of-thrones-no-one-script-annotated
>JAIME: She loved her children. I suppose all mothers do, but Catelyn and Cersei, there’s a fierceness you don’t often see.
>They’d do anything to protect their babies.
>Start a war. Burn cities to ash. Free their worst enemies. The things we do for love.

What did he mean by this?

Azor Maisie

He's about 10 years older. I'm going with no.

Jon

Daenarys won't want to be queen after next season

samwell "series ruining blatant author insert" tarly

best stark

>makes new thread before old thread is dead

From the Hollywood Reporter:

Reporter asks:
>If Bran makes it back to Winterfell, he's the true-born son of Ned and Catelyn. Would he want the title of King in the North?

Isaac Replies:
>I don't think he would even be interested. I think he knows it's not for him. He's not a leader, as such. He's like an über maester, as it were. He has all of this all-knowing power, knowing everything about everything. I think he would be a fantastic hand or assistant to Jon, but I think the second he got there, he would say, "Look, whoever's the leader? It doesn't matter, as long as we can coordinate ourselves to sort ourselves out before this massive ice king comes to kill us and the dragons start messing us up."

TThe normie shipping of all normie shippings.

The show killed off all the men who aren't cucks.

Favorite unmentioned house? I like House Piper, I named my kitten after it.

>makes thread virtually simultaneously with the old thread by accident

I like House Forrester!

I KNOW WHAT BOYS LIIKE

AND I DON'T CA-AARE

I HAVE MY PETYYR

JON HAS SMALL PECKERR

I DON'T WANT SMALL DIICKS

I WANT MY BAELISH

BAELISH GO IN MUH BUUTT

BECAUSE I'M SUCH A SLUTT

sung to the tune of this song: youtube.com/watch?v=5UX2afsTqFI

Plenty of people in the show forgo their birthright for other callings, Aemon Targaryen and Jaime Lannister most prominently.

stay mad

>30 minutes to early is by accident

NORMIE SHIP:
Dany x Jon

PATRICIAN SHIP:
Jonsa

This

The only one I feel bad for is Smirkfu, because she figured out exactly what was happening and would have saved herself, her brother and her father.

But Crazy Bernie stopped her from doing it.

RIP Smirk, I wanted you to win

why?

I can understand chopping Ibben off, but Asshai? Asshai is pretty significant and it's been mentioned multiple times even in the show,

Glad all of you agreed. Jonsa is /got/'s OTP.

who /darkwavesoph/ here
>youtube.com/watch?v=mRZsn5Q6lp4

Emilia is such a cute. I'd even think it'd be cute if she (farts) in her sleep

>I'm an idiot look at me

buttblasted jonsafags are everywhere

Jonsa autism is cancer and tumblr tier

There's really onlu one character associated with Asshai and it isn't that big a deal in the books either.

Oldtown has every Maester we've ever met associated with it. There's also big plans for it in the show. It's the farthest west the show has been. Qarth is also the farthest East we've actually visualized.

The writers recognize not every member of the audience isn't as lore centric as deep ASOIAF fans and Tolkienites. We probably won't ever see Asshai and we definitely will never see Ibben.

>go to sleep with buttplug
>wake up without buttplug

what do?

fanart thread?

>implying we won't see Jorah wake up on a ship right when it's arriving in Asshai next season

>dragon eggs from the shadowland over by asshai

Stop being delusional. Dany will kill Jon because he's a threat.

Jon TARGARYEN and Sansa STARK will claim the throne. If Catelyn and Ned didn't make it, JONSA WILL.

Deborah Ann Woll would have made a good Sansa. It wouldn't have worked age wise, but when I see Sophie and think HBO redheads, Deborah makes the list.

Get thy self to an ER. Or, ask OP if they are borrowing it.

Nah that shit's a deal breaker with me. Farts basically mean a bad diet. I shouldn't have to suffer because some bitch can't eat right.

FAN ART
FANART
FANRT
FART

You should spend more time here, newfag. /got/ mainly ships Jonsa.

Does Cerseis even have the westerlands? She killed its Lord Paramount and there's probably another Lannister in charge now and Kevan certainly didn't like Cerseis and thats when she was just the Queen-mother.

shit eggs desu

Woll would have been a shit Sansa. For one thing she would have completely forgotten that she started with an English accent by season 4

Not anymore. Not after Sophie herself blew them all the fuck out. CIAxSansa reign supreme

your mum has shit eggs on her ovaries that's why you turned out like this LMAO kid

>deborah ann woll

no, she's too hot i cant pay attention to anything else when she's on the screen

Ok so what are the chances ASOIAF actually has a happy ending? Would you prefer a happy ending or a downer ending?

>"I loved [Shae]."
>Tysha? Tysha is pretty significant and she's been mentioned multiple times even in the show.

PRETTY WOMAN

>Stop being delusional. Dany will kill Jon because he's a threat.

D&D certainly won't write a war between the two most popular normietier characters. It would actually be interesting. The shipping would get easy pops.

I want the downer ending.

Good thing the Targs are into incest. It's in their nature.

0%. It'll be bittersweet

SMIRKFU ISNT DEAD SHOW ME THE BODY

Why didnt he fight back bros?

She's lying. They're trying to keep Jonsa pairing secret just like when they said jon was dead. They will marry in season 7.

i recon it'll be bitter sweet, like the world will be saved but maybe dany will die
or jon will die but makes dany pregnant first :^)

She hanging out with Stannis.

DnD are gonna give you the downer ending with how their writing has been lately.

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.

I don't think there is a body left to show, user.

act

new desktop background

>filename
Oh, I was going to ask why the fuck you even posted this shit but I gotchu now famalam.

D&D said they either fuck or kill each other right?

The right answer is they will kill each other. Dany thinks he's a threat. Plus, Jonsa is already cemented. It's about time to have a Stark baby.

Not how Jon was raised, so no

dany had a miscarriage in dwtd. she is fertile

Will Based Dickon inherit Highgarden now that all the Tyrells are kill?

>Jonsa is already cemented
In what sense?

The salad dressing is dark and full of terrors.

They gave you that little bit of hope with Margaery having seen enough episode of game of thrones to know where this is going.

But damn, the smirking whore is no more.

Dany cannot produce an heir but Sansa can.

Dany x Jon BTFO

hope so, love The Dickster

Old Nan Rivers
That Old Nan Rivers
She don't say nothin'
But she knows somethin

who /bran/ here?

Yes, yes, well done King Jon Snow, well done.

HOWEVER

Based Old Nan!

>Be a commoner in King's Landing
>Witness and participate in Cersei's public humiliation by the faith
>She becomes queen months later

How hard would you shit yourself?

>only strong male left on the show is jon, who died and was ready to let his sister rule
>brom makes sex jokes and jaime is one handed
>dany and yara going to have oppression fuled ruler lesbian sex next season
>show is going to end predictably with all female rulers
>in a medieval period piece
>unrealistic feminist pandering
>all the (You)s from the reddit crossover telling people to go to Sup Forums

>Sansa willingly marrying another manlet
Delusional cunt. Sandor is the only one man enough to satisfy Lady Giantess.

What exactly does Salsa have going for her besides her name that she thinks should get her everything in the world and her pussy that only dudes who wanna use her like the Lannisters, Boltons and Baelish want?

Jon's a great warrior and his drive has gotten him to become Lord Commander and now King

Arya's a good assassin now

Bran's the 3 Eyed Raven

What the fuck does Salsa have that she wasn't just born with and has worked for?

>implying the Brotherhood and the Hound aren't strong males

branflakes 5ever

>that webm
look at his lil manlet head and small skull and face, look how cute he is

lol pancake tits

see