/bcg/ Bandcamp General

Post music you made, listen and give feedback to others :)

Other urls found in this thread:

occasionallytapes.bandcamp.com/album/stay-hydrated
noriginal.bandcamp.com
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride
profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/the-boy-collects-foreskin-bloodsongs-materialism-the-outback
yungsquidward.bandcamp.com/album/the-spooktape
cruduxcruo.bandcamp.com/
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations-ii
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/tired-travels
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
bomberotica.bandcamp.com/album/salence-bombardo
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
scrugley.bandcamp.com/yum)
escrowking.bandcamp.com/releases
coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music
theidiotmars.bandcamp.com/track/the-fermented-christ
chaudezero.bandcamp.com
nebulosads.bandcamp.com
jackrat.bandcamp.com/
hannibalvector.bandcamp.com/album/proper-language
slaveexistence.bandcamp.com/
hobotapes.bandcamp.com/
partyklaan.bandcamp.com/
junkyarddogz.bandcamp.com/album/white-horse-2
junkyarddogz.bandcamp.com/album/marianismo-2017-santiago-x-el-paso
hypermancer.bandcamp.com/
mkour.bandcamp.com/
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/
sovietdistrict.bandcamp.com/
partyklaan.bandcamp.com/album/my-blood-is-blue-like-a-zpd-cop
tyedyedeyes.bandcamp.com/
windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/bleeding1987
shadowdata.bandcamp.com
sainttomorrow.bandcamp.com/album/portland
wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases
play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh
rateyourmusic.com/artist/wacky_southern_current
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

occasionallytapes.bandcamp.com/album/stay-hydrated

>drone/ambient
>sample-based
>it's about water

I'll listen and give feedback to people when the thread fills up
returning all feedback :)))

music to slice ur ham to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

Reccs

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>synthpop, ambient, original soundtrack

Fingers crossed that the new album should be ready in a week. It all just hangs on lyrics and finishing touches.

profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/the-boy-collects-foreskin-bloodsongs-materialism-the-outback

>Dark folk
>Neofolk

yungsquidward.bandcamp.com/album/the-spooktape

>Hip-Hop, video game soundtrack, rap

reccs

cruduxcruo.bandcamp.com/

>dungeon synth
>dark ambient
>fantasy

New album coming soon...

nakamurapunto.bandcamp.com/album/ego

>ambient
>drone
>soft noise
>lo-fi
>ethereal

lots of delays and reverbs create a wall of sound that crescendoes to a low frequency distorted mess. took samples from some of my old songs. made to try to start my own label, but it seems kind of hard to start one.

also on youtube at youtu.be/rdIKVHs4Luo

Returning feedback, if I don't reply, I probably forgot, so, you can stalk the YouTube page or the Facebook one (on the video) or what-not until I give you feedback.

Thanks to the guy who left me some feedback, hope you see this and send me your stuff. Going to college classes, but I'll be on.

Everybody is releasing new stuff, YAY!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations-ii
>piano improvisations!
>less ambient-esque this time (I think...)
>mostly a background music

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/tired-travels
>a collaboration with Eelot (eelot.bandcamp.com)
>drone, ambient, modern classical

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
>loop-based dark ambient
>combination of digital and analog means

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

Traditional recs:
(Slay the orcs!)

Gonna give you something - you can make a nice atmosphere in your tracks. I just think these tracks would benefit if they were a bit longer. The format that you use are crippling the short tracks a lot and I'm not quite sure that is a good thing. But I like the tracks you put on this release. And that cover art - gorgeous! I think what you need right now is better refinement on your format and you good to go!

bomberotica.bandcamp.com/album/salence-bombardo

>Plunderphonics
>Musique Concrete
>Noise
>Field Recordings
>Vaporwave
>And when we do use our instruments, it's for more noisy shit (like noise rock)

Recs:
You capture that concept really well, and I love the album art
Feels good my man, I can't wait for summer either

Thanks man, I have classes in a few minutes, so my feedback may take a while. Tired Travels sounds really interesting, so I'll go with that one. Thanks for your feedback, although the cover is not mine, I just made some minor edits, it's from Inio Asano. I'll consider changing the length of future songs, and the lazy ending on every one.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>when prozac no longer helps
>each release is different
>thinking seriously about to commit suicide in the near future (most logic move an human can do)

some codes for ya fellas
(fuck you, redeem at scrugley.bandcamp.com/yum)

transient life:
q7kz-wt7z
9l3k-hbq6
yjft-6wtf
k94k-y6c7
kyc2-7k45

uncontrolled dreams of exploding skies:
chjp-3sjv
c4bb-clt8
esxw-wa3n
8hcq-hbdj
2chf-5cxy

recc

escrowking.bandcamp.com/releases

Coredelay - Sleeping Chamber Music.

Hope you like it! please listen with headphones in one sitting and perhaps support me by buying the album so i can get a better mic.

>prog folk, freak folk, early music, acoustic, bedroom folk, analog synthesizer, baroque-folk, experimental, vocal, classical

coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music

>le meme pic
CONFLICT is the only one I liked. The Captain and the last one had some potential but they are a bit off. The rest is not for me.

Re-rec

> Noise rock, punk, shoegaze-esque
theidiotmars.bandcamp.com/track/the-fermented-christ

really liked this. The first track was atmospheric af and loved the panned guitar (unsure of the instrument) strikes on the second track. The 3rd track started to sound more boisterous and... roomy? I downloaded after that short track and added to my sleep playlist. So far I only wish that they were longer

I rec'd this last night. Love to minimal but retro feel.

this was actually pretty nice. I listened to the first three songs, then skipped to the rape/fuck reverb versions. Didnt notice a huge difference? maybe I missed something. but none the less, I liked this quite a bit.

I listened to the piano improv release. I love this kind of stuff, I always feel like here a solid chunk of feels in this kind of music. Ive only heard the first two so far, but I get the notion theres some consistancy. Its great for that half conscious part of falling asleep. Downloaded and will check out more of your stuff tomorrow night.

ayy thanks for the feedback broheem

here's another meme pic

Thanks for listening to my piano stuff! Checked your stuff and me likey. The sound, the presence of the music, the overall quality to it. Would sit down more on the mixing board though. I know that this is a live track but the On Fire For God could be better mixed, I feel.

chaudezero.bandcamp.com

>industrial rock
>coldwave
>bedroom goth music

Recs

Your stuff is great, Puddles is a really great track that builds up a really nice ambience. I love the ending and how it progresses from the beginning, to end up in a "bigger" sound, reminiscent of LIMBO's or INSIDE's soundtrack (amazing dark ambient soundtracks)
I really like how as musicians, we have different interpretations of ambient. I sense ambient in a wall-of-sound built from reverbs, never ending echoes, and a dynamic stereo sound. Although I think that the cover art is nice, neat, and clean looking, you could use something darker, like, for reference, F#A# Infinity's cover.

It's good to see you, as usual. I remember reading from you here a few months ago that you were done for a while. So, yeah, it's good to see you back.

Thanks for your feedback man, I hope to make something longer soon.
Your stuff (On Fire for God) sounds really well mastered and mixed, the noises don't hurt my ears, and the lyrics are pretty cool. I'd suggest adding more mids to the vocals though. But it's a really cool song. Reminds me a lot of Boris. Will stay tuned.

Also, to everyone, please, try to leave some criticism instead of just saying rec and the #. It would be of much more help to every musician looking for feedback, what's good on their tracks, and what's not.

*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Jesus Bumping Christ

nebulosads.bandcamp.com

>dark ambient
>dungeon synth

A new track of mine is on a soon to be released dungeon synth compilation. Going to be on a three way split with some friends as well

Recs
very hyped for your next release

jackrat.bandcamp.com/

Tried to do some noisey stuff, this is my first effort

>noise, drone, screech, buzz, whatevs

Into these

hannibalvector.bandcamp.com/album/proper-language

>Slowrock, emo

Heeeey, I finally listened to it. Great stuff. love the guitar

slaveexistence.bandcamp.com/
>noise/ambient/hissing/buzzing/cracling

I like:
I also run a diy/nonprofit label called Hobo Tapes: hobotapes.bandcamp.com/

Bump. At least in this thread people are actually giving feedback.

so partyklaan.bandcamp.com/

currently there is
>ambient, noise, grindcore, psytrance, experimental

i plan to do
>jazz, idm, chiptune, uk hardcore

Fuck you shill

its me, realized "Pestis Cruento" was out just after I made my initial post. It was really great! Loved the dark atmosphere on "The Ganglion Depths," it evoked a similar feeling in me as when I read "The Outsider" by Lovecraft. It seemed like there was some classical influences on this release as well, with some very pretty and sweeping piano melodies. Nice job man!

Love your label :D

Just a quick question, where do you buy empty/blank tapes ? I can't find any website that sells empty and blank tapes for a reasonnable price :/

love your cover arts a lot by the way
and nice sound design :p

Thanks!

I get them as donations and scout flea markets.

junkyarddogz.bandcamp.com/album/white-horse-2
>clumsy dungeonsynth

junkyarddogz.bandcamp.com/album/marianismo-2017-santiago-x-el-paso
>downtempo/ambient nu-metal

hypermancer.bandcamp.com/
>new phone who dis?

mkour.bandcamp.com/

drone,doom,improv,jazz

Shilling cunts. Be active or get out and fuck to your bedrooms. No one cares about your garbage. Refine it or don't do music.

Your cover art is really good, and your synths sound really good too. I really like the textures you create, and while your album "Lost in a Storm of Snow and Despair" may be considered dark ambient, I feel like if I close my eyes, I can imagine a white landscape in my mind. Beautiful stuff.

im active sucker;
I just posted my reviews on different posts.
is this that hard to understand ?

Thanks man, feel free to send me your stuff, just CTRL + F'd the thread and can't find your name, although I remember reading it a long while ago in old /BCG/'s. Sorry if I don't remember, I have a shit memory.

Yeah I felt like leaving feedback but I didn't really feel like posting the same album again and again. I'll participate again when I have a new album out.

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

I get where you're coming, really, but self-deprecation and the >thinking seriously about suicide doesn't cause anything more than the impression of you being an edgy kid.
Your music is great, cling into that, it's damn amazing, but you've been here since forever always with the same attitude, and it does not help, desu.

Oh, yeah, I remember Copy, that album that was a collage of sounds. It's a really good concept. I used to post minds, my previous album, but now I moved into ambient music. Feel like there I can do what I think I'm kind of good at, making textures.

sovietdistrict.bandcamp.com/

>lo-fi, noise, folktronica, free improvisation

new + old improv work for acoustic guitar and fretless bass just released

recommended

Its kinda funny, dude tried to kill himself and failed miserably now he just do drugs and makes shitty music about his shit life. i feel bad for him honestly.

grindcore/cybergrind album, my first timle with this kind of music
partyklaan.bandcamp.com/album/my-blood-is-blue-like-a-zpd-cop

your impros are quiet interesting ^^

Glad you liked it dude! Yeah i had fun making it. Honestly i had no clue where to go with this album, while i was composing it everything started to lean towards a classical vibe, so i went with it. Thanks again :)

recccccc

tyedyedeyes.bandcamp.com/
>slowcore, experimental rock, shoegaze, space rock
ffo Duster, Spiritualized, Animal Collective

windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/bleeding1987

shadowdata.bandcamp.com

>experimental electronic
>metaphysical and dystopian themes

new album out

sainttomorrow.bandcamp.com/album/portland
>Emo

>scrugley.bandcamp.com/
It feels weird seeing someone I already listen to in one of these threads. Really love transient life man!

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient-rock, instrumental, indietronica, dungeon synth, morricone-ish, carpenter-ish, italian

enter zero or more!
all discography at name your price

download, listen, share, rate!

please follow on spotify, even if you don't listen, you will help claiming the page there

play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh

rateyourmusic.com/artist/wacky_southern_current

recs