Hai Sup Forums what would you do if I was your roommate, a-and you saw me this way??

Hai Sup Forums what would you do if I was your roommate, a-and you saw me this way??

If you were doing it on purpose in a common area, I would fuck you. Then we'd begin a sexual relationship in which you service me when I want.

What if it was in my room but I was loud and left my door open enough to see through? If I saw you looking I would be more bold and maybe walk to the shower and back in panties or something

What would you do if i waked in on you looking like that.

I'd lick you all over. kik?

Yeah, that works. I just need to know you were being deliberate

Blush and turn around and cover up, see if you keep talking to me or run away. if you didnt run away i would be relieved that you at least werent against what you saw, and id probably uncover myself when I felt comfortable and let you look if I was sure you liked it. I would be excited and dance for you then :)

Perfffect...I would start leaving my girly stuff all over when I knew we werent having anyone else over. Maybe start letting you see me naked often?

You wouldn't need to beat around the bush after I walked in and fucked you. You'd then be expected to make me cum whenever I want.

Omg I wanna feel big hairy balls slapping my little clean asshole

Add me on Kik: johnjam1234

What if i liked what i saw but didnt say anything to you about it.

Ummm...I would like it and love the attention, would be almost better than just fucking to just know you were into it without bringing anything up. I would probably take your silence as being into it but shy/awkward situation and I would be just very feminine and submissive around you, do things for you and basically be your bitch. Plus start wearing my "normal" clothes around you all the time.

Probably fuck you doggy and cum till i pass out on the bed

Omg wow...mmm how many times to you think you would empty yourself in my ass before passing out?

Would wake up to me sucking you off the next morning

15 -20

I'd cum down your throat again in the morning then

Fuck your brains out while my girlfriend was at work

Did your dad ever take you fishing or hunting or Some shit, how proud he must be of you, i really hope you have a brother who is not such a dissapointment.

kek

Laugh and call you pathetic

Fuck op you're really hot. 8/10 would rim/fuck/suck your cock/make you my cute little femboy slave

Your ass looks Nice, i would Love to fill you up. Got kik?

hit you right in the nuts

ya ok elvish_boy

Yay

Fuuuck whaaat??? This is the hottest thing imaginable. Would love hanging out with her after she got home as girlfriends, having your cock and cum on my breath knowing you were mine

Say sorry and run away to bathroom so i can masturbate to what i saw.

>Did your dad ever take you fishing or hunting or Some shit, how proud he must be of you, i really hope you have a brother who is not such a dissapointment.

I would be disgusted if I had a father that was such a fucking retarded redneck he thought it was a good thing to take his son hunting, you are everything that's wrong with the world..KYS and never fucking breed.

Yay I love you! Actually its funny cuz we live in Montana soo my dad could totally be that kind of guy like so many dads here are. But ironically hes not into killing things and loves everyone like an awesome person :) I breaks my heart to think there ARE rednecks like that that DO breed, ugh.

Omg so cute...I would love this. I would follow behind you and listen to you, make sure you didnt feel embarrassed about what happened and that I was perfectly fine with my sexuality.

I would make sure to get you more glimpses to think about when getting yourself off. Id make sure you saw my butt in about every pair panties and let you glimpse me running around naked

Absolute cringe-fest this entire thread. Kill yourselves

What is so redneck about hunting? I live in the Netherlands in a normal town and we happen to live near a forest. You get some great satisfaction from hunting and cooking your own meat, instead of choking on this faggot his meat all day

Don't feed the traps pal. They aren't human and aren't to be reasoned with

Also i have already have 2 daughters which (If they want to) i will gladly take out for a hunting trip when they are old enough. Sorry i ruined your plans for the whole no breeding thing.

European hunting is different and far more reasonable than american style hunting. Which is more about eradicating a species than any kind of innate human satisfaction of being a hunter for your own food.

Normaly i never respond to this stuff, but this shit just really pisses me off.

I've been to America lots of times for hunting trips, and from what i've seen its way more regulated than it is here, maybe you should do some research before you form an opinion on hunters

I'd press my anus to your own and fart directly into your ass. Thus making my wind your wind and showing brotherly solidarity in the old way.

Oh shit, OP making a come back after last week's thread?

I'd think you're a faggot and I would tell you to leave my fucking apartment.

where in montana??

You got a Kik sexy?

Uhh GF. Are you a montana user?

I am, which i feel like is rare on here. In Billings tho

Yes it is rare, but aw yes that is far

get a new roommate cause this one is a faggot

would def love to meet you tho, you're cute af

I'd kick you out? Sick faggot.

push you down onto the bed and buttrape your little boy-pussy as hard as i can until I breed you in anger.

id squeeze your ass and eat it, make you lick my cock and get it nice and wet then fuck your ass until you screamed i was your daddy

wanna kik or email me? this could be interesting since we technically could meet :)

what's your kik?

elvish_boy

This is so hot I love thinking about getting raped. Just take me and hate buttrape my little girly shaved pink cute ass until youre done with me

muh nigga finnaly someone is standing up against these niggers

Do any of you guys have the slightest feminine face? I'd post mine if somebody posts theirs.

Bump

Op post more pictures of you being slutty i need it.

Bump i need more ass

A U S T R A L I A

come on qts ;-;

That is what you'd get for being in my room without permission, if we were roommates any time you broke any of my rules i'd force you to the ground hatefuck your ass raw. In fact I would probably initially set all the rules out to you the first time we met by while holding you down on your bed, and forcing my cock inside you until you understood. Then once I think that you get it i'd dump my hot seed into your belly.

I'd probably be too shy to even say anything, but I am sure you'd see my erection

Eat that ass boi.

Make you sit on my face while blowing me

Say something spergy like, "you bored...? we could smoke up, or whatever"

Id as you to pull my pants down an sit on my lap

Enjoy the view. Maybe jerk off till it got hard. Let you suck and swallow after a few deep throats

As many as it took to make shoot ropes

cum in u and move out

Im offended by you r statement and feel uncomfortable typing this, to you, but im a wanna be trap fem guy

Why move out, no more free ass to eat out

I'd protect you and keep you all to myself, if you left the room I would punish you

Ask you if youve seen my bikini undewear

Love your poster