Women should be outlawed

Women should be outlawed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree, that is disgusting and she should have her other child taken away from her. As she is only a danger to the child.

Kitties are so cute

>No helping in a dangerous situation = Being a danger

Following that logic, i should not be allowed to be around my roommates because i am a danger to them.
(and no, i would not run into a burning building to save them, while putting me in danger)

not the kind of responsibility.
dont shit out kids if you that much of a pussy

Females are disgusting.

Are they charging her for not going back into a burning building for her kid?

You didn't give birth to your roommates

You shouldn't be allowed near anyone faggot

Doesn't matter.
Doesn't change the fact that
>Not helping = being a danger in general
is bullshit

If you think that this situation is a reason to take away someones kids... thats just sad.

Unless they have a father to go to who is asking for custody and there are other circumstances or something.. Foster care is a nightmare

30 months probation, has to wear some sort of device that alerts authorities if she drinks alcohol
if she fucks up her probation, 5 years in prison

Technically i aint, as im writing this from prison (and yes, we do have internet for a certain amount of time over the day / and yes, yurope)

if she wanted to keep it she would have gone back for it faggot

Doesn't change the fact that you're a weak faggot

Mom's been playing too much post-partum Silent Hill.

It's called neglect when you're a shitty parent, not being a selfish asshole

Probably a French fag. You faggots are always running from shit

uhm...did you quote the wrong posts?
Both did not imply taking away her kids

This guy knows what's up

i'd fuck that milf!

>selfcentered

>get stuck with screaming piss and shit factory
>life is miserable
>life throws you a rope, a chance to be free
>still get fucked over

Saving people is for firemen. "oh what a tragedy, my daughter. my daughter. I will miss her greatly. I wonder if my insurance will cover an IUD this time.."

>disgusting

>lying

>socoiopaths

and most of the time the child goes to the woman, Bruh i'm telling you right now if it wasn't for my father growing up ight lol

And you guys seem to be dumb as a pile of shit.
Assuming i am a weak faggot, that only proves that im no danger and therefore strongens my argument in Still doesn't change the fact i stated. Call it whatever you want.
I even agree with you, that it is and has to be charges another way, if a parent does this kind of thing, but
>Not helping = being a danger in general
is and stays bullshit (even for a parent). Non of what you guys said was in any way changing that

Not french.
Also
>Not putting myself in danger for another person =/= running from everything

The way you write makes me doubt your father did a very good job...

really not that deep. pretty much sociopaths yea. like Hey. our brains aren't that far off you trans fuck. just means You fucking greeeddyyy. and you really don't deserve dick through out your life time

He was a teacher.

Is there a worth to women that isn=t related to their genetalia?

And a student. that bastard.

This is Sup Forums. Don't go making assumptions like that.

They shouldn't be outlawed, as I'm not a faggot. But they should go back to 40s style servitude.

you fail to understand feminism fam.

Its pretty funny to watch them try to get anything done that isnt lying or being a pain in the ass in general

So you think that the kid is better of being with the mother than with their grandparents or foster parents who actually care for the kid?

Someone post real nigga hour, I can't remember where I saved it.

You can't with a pussy like that. that's 2 kids. what am I in for your fucking personality? Lul Trumpin nigga

Sooo...you are agreeing with me and telling me WHY he did a bad job?

What?

Definitely a Frenchfag, you're just too ashamed to admit it.

I did not say or implie that.
Learn to read, son.

No, not really, nothing uniquely. You can make an argument for pregnancy but that won't be forever. If a dude could get pregnant he would carry it for 2 months and raise it in 5 years.

Anyway, anti-rage image, it's good for a read once in a while

Funny thing is, i wouldn't even be. The few french i met, were nice persons and i even like their language. Bit gay...but it's got a nice melodical vibe to it.

>40s style servitude

so you will fuck her with no condoms for at least 30 years, she will have at least 10 children from you, she wouldn´t work so you have to provide for that big family alone until your sons grow up.

This was life before the sexual revolution, the first woman you fucked would be your leach for life

Oh I misread, "related to genetalia"
no, you were right, sorry
they're just plain bad people, it doesn't make sense that we're so closely related to them.

trips of autism

i'm sorry about my grammer ok can you just leave me alone

she's sexy though

Holy fuck just because you're all butt hurt about mommy turning you gay doesn't mean women are bad. The planet is 8 billion special interest groups, not two, take some goddamn responsibility for yourselves.

...its the law to protect your own children. are you seriously this retarded?
she didnt even run out of the house and stay outside yelling "my daughters in there", she just left and went to a friends house.

I'm 14 and this is deep

you´re a part of the problem

I can. Have a nice evening, if on europe, and a nice day, if you are anywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

>Doesn't matter.
>Doesn't change the fact that
yes it does? thats why the punishment is for neglecting her children. its a set law you fucking retard

Mang all I know is. if there's something that matters in this world. it's not black lives.

ok, we get it, you want pussy, you ain´t gonna get it by posting here but you are just practising the white knighting, good job.

>implying i don't know how to properly use a flight of stairs.

oh a "feminist",yea those are known to be retards

>children
>roommates
Now take a close look, faggot, and see where the difference in these groups is.
You might think your roommates are morons, but they should be able to survive on their own.

2 billion sand skulls.

That's how girls get away with everything. If we didn't want to FUCK THEM then they'd get called on their shit more often.
but no, any perceived "meanness" like consequences for their actions locks up their vaginas and now you can't fuck them.
just gotta let them act however they want, whenever they want

m2 brother

>he pointed out, that i have the reading compehension of a 10 years old
>better call him an autist fast

She still wasn't the 'danger'.
Being an active danger to a person needs you to put them in dangerous situations.
Did she do that? No.
Did she leave her daughter to a danger on her own? Yes.
So shes a bad parent, but is not a danger to her kids.
Why is this so hard to understand?

If she would have CAUSED the fire, by drinking and smoking and then sleeping with the cigarette (or something like that) the mother would be a danger to her child.
In this case- not

quit putting pussy on a pedestal you virgin
sex won't fix your life

kek

you a muslim? if not,why not?

She was an alcoholic, that's why she's got the whosit bracelet

Kitties>Women

Okay i do it again for the less literate:
>Does matter in court to determine her sentence
>Does not matter on the question if "not helping" is or is not "being a danger"

Now get your braincells working, then you might understand it.

Yea. no. lol

every woman is a bit of a feminist (entiteled, loud, nags you into doing things...)

please read this and the following

Why limit your distast to women? Men are deplorable too, in fact.....the whole human race is a sore on the face of the Universe.

Checked and yeppo.

do you think there's at least one woman in the world who isn't like this and is actually intelligent?

Pretty much

I do agree with the annoying number of consumerist holidays we have.

> Valentine's Day
> Mother's Day
> Father's Day
> Sweetest Day (Invented entirely by corporations as 2nd valentine's day in October)
> Christmas aka "Holidays" by fags
> Anniversaries
> Birthdays
> Flag Day

If your life hinges on one specific day a year to show someone you care, you probably don't care.

That being said, hopefully that bitch will get kidnapped and sold as a sex slave

wat?

Still not the danger.
I said she would be IF the scenario in would have taken place. It did not.
"Being an alcoholic" isn't "Being a danger either"

unicorns don't exist.

bro. stop talking it's just hot air. you have a woman. this cute creature that smells nice. Leave it's fucking CHILD in a fire. idk if it was a nigger. you're a woman. call that shit out. don't coward to your "friends" fucking LOSERS

idc*

dude...are you drunk or do you allways write this confused?

This is now a woman hate thread

you mean a trap? a ´´woman´´ with a male brain, every other real woman has a female brain

This is why fathers who aren't there for their kids should be imprisoned should anything happen to their kid.

Couldn't one argue that both men and women are essentially beings created for sex? Nobody really has a "value" set to them, especially from a nihilistic perspective.

>deplorable

Get off Sup Forums Hillary. You lost get over it

that was some awful English

No, I just mean there has got to be an exception to the rule. I really do wonder why many women seem to be hard wired the same way, but there have to be some outliers. Not sure if men would like them very much either, though

Sorry cant do it, blowjobs exist

>you guys are dumb
>strongens

oof

no but If I say don't plug my ass or cuck me. it's not oppressive i'm just giving my 2 cents on the relationship

t. flaming homo

>from a nihilistic perspective
edgy teen that hasn´t accomplished anything yet in life but doesn´t have the will to even try

Lemme guess...gym

if a man do the same 5-99 yrs in jail & penalty fee of $10,000 at least in TX
if doing it by drugs, well u're fucked

We just avoided a civil war and ww3 with russia. Just please man.