So what was it about?

So what was it about?

Moon landing.

Bigfoot.

The Pyramids.

look how joy one of her eyes is showing, then look at the bottom corners of the artwork, it makes up a pyramid with an eye at the top, symbol of illumaniti

How Tom Cruise thinks he's high and mighty and powerful for being a doctor. Then his masculinity and identity are shattered by his wife's desires and coming into contact with true power that dwarfs his status as a doctor.

Good question. I still don't know myself.

Fuck all of you for trying to be funny instead of taking the question seriously.

Yeah, that's definitely something that went into the arrangement of that particular picture. Pic related, a mask from that movie that has the same all seeing eye triangle look to it complete with the extra sideways facing half face that corresponds to Tom Cruise in that shot.

>coming into contact with true power that dwarfs his status as a doctor

That was definitely going on too, although I don't know what the motive behind showing that was.

i tend to agree, but also think there might be a deeper meaning

>marriage
>sex
>fidelity
>adventures
>sick Hollywood underbelly
>pedos
>ritualistic orgies
>satanic rich people
>real life California

I think these answer the whats but not the whys. Basically:

J.E.W.S.

It's about fidelity (faith) and how we walk through the world with eyes wide shut, believing we are faithful while simultaneously having no faith at all.

Hence the movie's focus on consumerism and orgies during a holiday that was meant to celebrate the birth of humanity's messiah.

why do EWS threads always die so quickly?

It was about male and female sexual fantasies and what the concept of marriage is for each.

Tom Cruise tries to debase himself to experience what his wife fantasized about. He then wound up in a weird sex cult.

I believe Dr. Bill is actually gay and couldn't satisfy his wife, the college kids call him a Mary and a faggot and the hotel clerk looks at him in a gay way

>That was definitely going on too, although I don't know what the motive behind showing that was.
Tom is Kubrick. He is a genius who can inspire and manipulate the masses, but ultimately he was a court subject with an exceptional skill. In every other respect he was like all the other plebs.

the clerk looks at him in a gay way because he is an attractive man. You are either not an attractive man or you have never been around other gay men or else this would be a very familiar experience 4 u.

the college kids were just fucking with him because it was 6 against 1 and that's what drunk college kids do.

>I believe Dr. Bill is actually gay

Nah. I think Tom Cruise himself is sexually confused, but the character he was playing was straight since EWS was almost a scene for scene exact reproduction of Traumnovelle with minor modernization details added.

>couldn't satisfy his wife

This I think is true though. A lot of the story focuses on him dwelling on being upstaged by the other guy his wife fantasized about.

>the college kids call him a Mary and a faggot

I think that was just to show another aspect of how every part of the society he was immersed in was in some ways obsessed with sex.

>the hotel clerk looks at him in a gay way

That's because the hotel clerk is gay.

>Yale jackets
>uppper class of society
>sex cult is comprised of high society

They were most likely in it too.

They don't "just do it" for the lulz in a Kubrick film.

I didn't understand the father pimping the daughter part

because people dont post webms

They killed Kubrick and edited the thing to fuck, so we'll never truly know. He was exposing elites and their rituals.

No, the church of Scientology killed him because he was pulling Cruise away from it.

>fidelio means faithful
>all the cult scenes were likely dream scenes
>that woman died
>the two people who stare at tom cruise in the cult scene was that rich guy and his wife

thats all i remember

jews

being a cuck

>Sexual desire
>Conspiracy
>Vices of the wealthy
>Lust masquerading as love
>The innate human affinity for a polyandrous society

That the highest glass ceiling of class progression needs ever more absurd motivations and conspiracies to tame and distort the masculine impulses who are successful (read: most useful to elites).

I'm pretty sure you're trying to say something substantial here, but it reads like you're schizophrenic. Try again. You don't have to be bombastic, either.

it's no fun if you don't have to work for it.

Marriage.

>Kidman and Holmes with the drop right before they JUST

What a god.

Great arms but man neck and wide cheeks that predictably dropped like a time bomb.

infidelity and how that shit doesn't matter because when your girl fucks someone with enough power you really don't give a fuck.

i guess this is supposed to show how awful katie holmes looks in relation to other stars, but in reality it only serves to show how fucking disgusting even the heights of human achievement are in the great spectrum of unbiased analysis.

Kubrick going naughty (笑´・艸・) Kek !!

hellooooo beautiful