Ask a Home Depot Fag anything

Ask a Home Depot Fag anything.

I will not tell you what store I work at...

Other urls found in this thread:

bucketboss.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what store do you work at?

What's the best part of your store to jack off?

Probably lumber honestly.

What stores do you not work at

All the ones that are not my store.

Fucked up answer OP

Tell us what city and state is the store that you work at.

Stupid answer for a stupid question.

No,

Why is everything in Home Depot dirty (covered in a thin black dust) compared to Lowes where everything is clean? Its like welding smoke dust

What do you do with people caught stealing? Do they even look for shoplifting?

Is this a picture from your home depot?

what kind of career do you imagine you might have had if you'd paid more attention in school?

Ever play minecraft?

Your store?

How about this? From your store?

Anyone ever get cut on something

Gow much money do you make and what do you do?

This is why I like home depot. Wemen at Lowe's aren't slutty.

I found OPs store

Faked

Is home depot owned by Walmart?

Take thsi down asshole! You trying to get me fired?

Because at Home Depot, we actually work and sell products to pros, Pros don't care what the store looks like, Lowes caters to soccer moms who have more money than sense. There is a reason HD is killing lowes.

We can't do shit to people who steal, We have to just watch them walk out. We can't stop you.

How often do you check out a customer who is obviously building a bong?

I just ask because I used to go there for bong parts long before I was adulting hard enough to need anything else there.

So pros are dirty got you. Ill go to lowes for the clean store and milfs

Actually. I have a college degree. I am on track to move into corporate. I probably make more money than you to be honest.

Realistically, garden.
Lumber is busy.
Garden is only busy at certain times of year.

Appliances would be a good back up., or doors.

Damn you got my bad side bro

Homedepot actually helps pay your tuition if you work for them while going to school.

You got that right bro.

I don't give a shit what you do with what you buy. Most people who work at HD don't give a shit. As long as we sell you shit.

Go for it. We don't want people like you in our store.

No garden is always busy. Summer for gardening and winter for tree's and christmas shit

Oh I didn't expect you to give a shit, I was just wondering how common that was.

I get lots of people who make beer bongs. I give advice on how to make it better. This surprises a lot of people.

The insulation aisle it's mostly never full you can make a Fort and Jack off or nap whatever.d

What exactly is the power of the home depot

>make a Fort
Kek this wouldn't annoy your boss?

It probably would if he cared enough to look inside.

Do they pay you enough to be able to pay your bills?

Kek, I worked as a floor fag, your product is shit, click lock too warped to install, a friend of mine tried to be cheap and buy flooring from your company, got >10 courses in in a whole day and decided to rip it out and return it because it wasn't worth the struggle. Also we always shopped at lowes over home depot.

Also worked in a lumber yard, had customers tell me daily how shit your lumber is and that they will never shop there again

How does it feel to stand behind inferior product?

Unless you're a department manager and up no, even the regular full timers get like 10/hour minimum.

I worked at a lowes and would jack off in the shower door displays.
Good times.

>getting defensive over his shitty job
your boss wants to help build the wall with mexico and your prices are mostly shit.
buy local, niggers.

Yeah, I make more than enough. I am pretty high up the store chain. So I make good money

Probably just your store then. Our store has good product. and I don't really feel anything. I get paid so that is enough.

I am higher than a department manager.

So you make at least 15 an hour.

Your stores share suppliers

>investing to much into this thread.

Also who cares.

I make more than 15 an hour.

Why do you fuckers always hide when I need to ask a question?
I walk in and see like three employees just walking around doing nothing, but as soon as I need something they're all gone.

Oh man sorry 16 an hour, guess that dick was pretty irresistible.

what do you consider not a shitty job?

Wait let me guess..You are a millionaire, genius who has shit tons of money the perfect job and lots of beautiful woman at his side? am I close?

No wait, you must be a doctor or a lawyer? am i rite?

>click lock too warped to install
Fucking hell. I thought that was all my fault.
Pretty much everything at HD is shittier. The lumber is third string, the flooring is poorly handled, and the sales are kind of shit.
The assortment of screws and other shit is nice, but I don't buy anything else there unless it's a really good deal or there's no other place in town that carries it.

Because you are probably an asshole customer who asks a million dumb questions and we don't want to deal with you.

You have no idea. So irresistible.

I work an hourly data entry job that pay me well enough to stay fed, save some money, and have some fun, just like most of the people on Sup Forums, I'd assume.
The difference is that I'm not defending the shitty corp I work for like a god damn quisling.

I'm really not.
I do some work around the house now and then, but since I'm not a contractor I don't know everything.

Your outsourced appliance delivery is shit. Because of that I'm returning a washer and dryer and I canceled my refrigerator order. Lowes is delivering the next day, I saved 250 and its their employees delivering so they're accountable for the work they do.

OK what do you need to know I'll help you.

How many guys from the night crew has your work crush fucked already

My father owns a large home yet currently keeps his tools in a shoebox filled with broken house pieces and various screws/nails.

What is a good tool chest that is under $100 and is not huge or tiny (or shitty made in china crap)?

Well, that is the difference then. I take pride in my work no matter how others view it. Try it. Will do wonders for you.

Lowes is also outsourcing appliance delivery it always has, they and HD both use xpo.

I actually worked at hechinger/builders square before they went under. A notable difference when comparing their stores to home depot at the time was that gray dust. To me it just shows a general lack of giving a shit from top to bottom. Clean your dirty ass store, reseal the floor, wipe the frames down, clean the HVAC ductwork, fire all the deadbeats that don't know what they are selling.

Yes, our deliver is shit, we use a company called Cardinal. They suck ass. I wish we would drop them. No argument there.

>something decent
>not made in China

Welp nothing.

Not here. HD uses FSA and Lowes has its own people.

yeah, I wish it was that easy.

Wtf OP is full of shit. I worked at HD for 3 years and they have a tough Loss Prevention crew that's basically the mob. They always watch for ppl in electrical trying to steal copper or all that other wire. Codename Mr.Brown over the loud speaker and some cop reject will come tackle you

>taking pride in a shitty cog job
Yeah, I'm going to stick with just doing my job well and not becoming devoted to a business that doesn't require it.
If it was a profit sharing business, I could understand, but not a chain store that fucks over local businesses.

Why does the pro desk have to be such a pain in the fucking ass when I'm working out of state?

Because they're crusty old men that just don't give a fuck especially if they have to get up and do physical work.

Don't get me wrong, China makes tons of useful stuff.

The problem is it mostly poorly made with no intent to last long.

For a toolbox I want something that will last a while and is not made of plastic with a side of lead poisoning.

I need to replace a double pole 30 amp breaker with a double pole 25 amp breaker. Does Home Depot sell them?

Yeah same here, I don't know how they stay in business

Haha, the truth hurt does it not oppeh?

What's ur budget

I had to do something.
My question is if I replace my gutters, do I need to buy new brackets and stuff too, or can I use the old ones?

You could use the old ones if you're tight on budget, as long as it's the same size gutters.

I keep all of my tools in 5gallon buckets with something like this one them. The one I have is from Duluth Trading, but they don't seem to carry them anymore.
I like them because I can have a bucket for every task. One for sheetrock, one for electrical, one for paining, etc.

Fuck that's actually kinda smart...

probably because they go in to towns with smaller chains and locals stores and undercut them all.

Okay. Didn't know if there was a standard size or what.

I work at Home depot as well, ask me anything, no limits besides who i am

Ever have any of the Mexicans that hang in the parking lot deported?

~$75 but could go to $100 if its worth the extra.

What store do you work at?

0260 West Melbourne

I really like this, but never seen one before.

I wish I'd thought of it. Best thing about it is there's no hinges or zippers anywhere. That's where every tool box I've had died, even the stupidly expensive Stanley (I think) metal ones.

I worked there too for a while. I was a lot tech. Basically a fuck boy. Once I got fork lift certified I started selling pallets of building materials to laborers who didn't give a fuck as long as they weren't paying full price. Paid for my family trip to the bahamas

Well there 2 sizes there's 4" gutters and 6" gutters. Just measure and buy those gutters.
Well if it's home use you could just pick up anything in store really.

The younger people that work at HD ask if I need any help and move on if I tell them no but the old fags fucking insist that I need help and keep getting all in my business. How do I get the old fags to fuck off but in a polite non autistic way?

They're called bucket pockets or bucket buddies.
bucketboss.com

I just bought a home and have no fucking idea how to do any basic shit. Even cutting molding / replacing wall outlets is a chore. Where can I just pay people (inexpensively) to do this shit for me?