Is there any real credible threat to American military power?

is there any real credible threat to American military power?

North Korean nukes

Not at the moment. Maybe China in 20-30 years.

Global opinion.

Vietnamese farmers with outdates weapons.

liberalism

Mutiny

this^

Lack of intellectualism

Allah

>Global anti-American coalition

>>is there any real credible threat to American military power?
Liberals

Trump

niggers and faggot liberals

americans

Damn right. Only liberals have the courage to combat totalitarianism.

it happened once

>6262

does this count as dubs?

/thread
Pic related.
Ho chi minh city war museum.

>is there any real credible threat to American military power?
it should be why is american military power a threat to other nations

US is basically the biggest bully in the world
its constantly showing off its power and if someone goes against it they get fucked over.
I could see it in the near future where other countries would vito america for doing stupid things just because they think they can get away with it.

Russia and China. Anyone who denies this is wrong. I love America, but they're a real threat.

Chinese using CRISPR to create super soldiers.

The loss there was political. The death toll speaks to the success and superiority of the US military. We killed nearly 2 million of them and only lost 58,000. That was an unprecedented ratio.

this. The US should disarm and stop creating fake threats all the time and involve everyone in their miserable war driven economy.

>death count is the measure of victory

You have to be fucking retarded. Did the US achieve its war aims? No it did not. That is called a loss.

we did lose face it

Newfag says Trump is an asshole and it will only get worse

Honestly it was Russia, but I have a good feeling that with a a Trump win we will start to see a new alliance.

kek

That's exactly what I just told you, you fucking retard.

aliens

No threat at all.

not op faggot i was agreeing with you

You're the fucking retard throwing out insults. The question asked by op was whether or not there is a threat to our military strength, and the loss that occurred was not due to the threat of military strength. It was a loss for sure but not for the reasons op was looking for.

Russia? China? Both have bigger armies

No.

"bigger" armies

It dont matter. There r more than one NATO country thats stronger than russia

America already lost a war to China, and that was when China barely had a military. China could roll over literally anywhere if it chooses to. But America is such a cuck it doesn't have to. China assfucks us and our friends and doesn't even use lube anymore.

Democracy

mygod ur such an ass

SJWs and feminists.

The clown in the White House

Who cares? A military does not keep us safe. It is obsolete.
If this idea threatens you it's because of the need for something to hold onto to make us feel powerful. But a military doesn't keep us protected. It only allows us to put our dick in the ass of whatever country we feel like...while those countries prepare dirty bombs and box-cutter wielding civilians to really fuck us up.

American Stupidity

You're retarded.

What nukes?

Nope.

everybody in this thread is retarded.

Fag

Catastrophic meteor impact

Canada. We could easily burn down the white house again.

You alt right retards are dumb as fuck and you sound like fucking crybaby bitches

Danish Military stronk

The inevitable victory of fully automated luxury communism?

These are clear, well thought out rebuttals. Really gives us all something to think about.

There is no real threat to American military power. Thanks to the US we can invest mostly in our economies and not our armies. The US is not always supreme evil you dumb fucks.

Hey fag..check what i was responding to..fag

The American military's misadventures in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan prove you're incorrect.

Butthurt eurocuck detected. Clearly you know how powerful the US is and are intimidated by them.

Which is why America spends 54% of its budget (as of 2015) on the military?

And encourages its allies to do so to

And has military bases everywhere?

> Invest in our economies

> LMFTFY so capitalists can screw workers over and then blame the poor, sick and non-whites as scapegoats.

anyone with nukes

All that capitalism has beeeen soooo great/s

Cuba has a better healthcare and education system than you so fuck your noise about capitalist investment.

I thought those were b52 targets

We will most likely go to war against Syria alongside Russia when Trump restores relations w/ Putin. I'm down with carpet bombing some villagers.

>fully automated luxury communism
implying robots would not mind about working for biased teenage leeches

Depends entirely on what you mean by threat. Al Towelhead demonstrated that one can cause great harm and bypass the military entirely. Imagine for a moment this scenario:

Terrorist gets hold of many pounds of uranium - low grade stuff. No facility to refine it, but lots of it. Pulverize it - martyrs are easy to find to do "god's work". Put that dust in hundreds - thousands of shipping containers. Radiation detectors will start going off at every major port in the world. How will the authorities react? Will they actually stop commerce and inspect all those containers? Terrorist wins! Will they disregard the radiation detectors and let commerce through? Terrorist slips nuke into whatever country they want - Win!

That's just one scenario. They can do the same thing with bio-infected martyrs, food, furniture; all kinds of things. Hell, you could probably put anthrax on a million phones a year in China.

Somehow I don't think tanks, jets, and M16s are going to stop that.

On the other hand, if North Korea decides to invade South Dakota, the US will probably be able to stop them.

How common is it for Americans to use the setup in pic related for their bathrooms?

I went to visit some relatives in Iowa, and got to stay in their house. They lived in a pretty small city, and had to do this because of something that had to do with their city sewage treatment.

Essentially, you had to throw the used TP in a separate bin, and then also scoop the turds back up and put them in yet another separate bin.

I've experienced the TP thing in hotels in Cyprus, Spain and Greece, but the scoop thing came as a complete shock and I thought they were joking.

Could some American shed some light on this? How prevalent is it?

budget cuts and stateside infighting.

Try it moosefucker :^)

Bombs don't win wars. People do, and those people were the Vietnamese, Iraqi and Afghani insurgents.
>three time loser

>a better healthcare and education system
>so healthy and educated population cannot into booming economy
Que callen a este hijueputa.

This is basically how we hunt deer in the U.S.

theyre gonna get lots of chances to use that firepower with Drumpf in the oval office. He will fuck things up b/ style very quickly. You got ur wish, watch the world burn.

implying communism would ever get there in a million years

Doesn't count the skyrocketing wealth and health in places like China that are opening up economically.

Dont anger loli

American military power is like a huge dick with premature ejaculation.

You may be right, but to be fair, Hillary is a KNOWN war-monger who wants to get it on with Russia. We were screwed no matter who won.

We call those backward hillbillies in Atlanta, GA.

mooooooooooooods

So pretty fucking uncommon. Just saying.

China.

Right now.

>big dick with no stamina.
soon as the taxpayers see what wartime taxes cost they all bail and support for the war caves in.
>afghanistan
>iraq
>yugoslavia
>vietnam

and now all this petty shit we are protesting along with the infighting
Who are we kidding?

I have never heard of this before now, likely it was a case specific to that area

go back to 9gag nigger lover...this isn't a place for you.

Russia and China. Both Russia and China have hypersonic missiles (US doesn't) that can penetrate carrier defenses and basically bring the US navy to its knees. Carriers are going the way of the battleship because missiles are far cheaper and more effective.

From all the pure blooded Cubans I talked to, this picture is utter horse shit spouted out from the Democrats and celebs.

Real answer is American politics. In one instance, the Viet Cong AA guns were on the house chi minh trail and Johnson staunchly refused to bomb them, saying that our mercy would make them like us. Those us then shot down more B-52s in one failed mission than in the entire first half of the war.

In the end, the army won. South Vietnam was free. But 2 years after, the Democrats in Congress just stopped sending funds and let them get steamrolled.

The amount of people doing this is statistically non-existent compared to normal set ups.

And all other Vietnam fags see Sorry for shit spelling, tablets are disgusting inventions

Mahan's principles of projecting power via a strong Navy will be tested when sea levels rise, weather patterns change, and droughts or crop failures undermine America's true strength - consistent ability to grow enough food in at least some part of the United States to feed all of its citizens with enough surplus to trade or donate. When the growing areas for corn, soybeans, and wheat move northwards Canada and Russia will become more crop secure than the US. We will all be dead by then, but it is happening now. Already water tables have dropped in the USA and eventually the growing season will be interrupted by a dry season in the peak of summer or towards the end when little rain will fall. This is an amplification of existing weather patterns' already noted shift. Some states near the Great Lakes do not see this dry season, but it is happening and corn yields of the organic or traditional agricultural methods (the Amish or mennonite) that do not currently use irrigation have slowly dropped due to this short dry season's extension.

It sucks and i fear for my grandkids' futures.

Russia, maybe China. "We" have more than the American public even is aware of. Threats to our allies? Yep. And that could instigate "some things".

A big fuckin asteroid might do it

what makes them a threat?

define the russian threat
define the chinese threat

I have never heard of such a thing and I live in 19 electoral-college vote Ohio flyover state.

I wanted an Amendment to the Constitution dismantling the electoral college and prohibiting any laws, or rules that promote the two party system well before Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, HW Bush, Reagan, Carter, or Ford were presidents. The two party system doesn't provide enough dynamic resilience to the political process. The electoral college fixes voter population weights based on a faulty 10 year state populations sampling rate. The error rate in census taking is greater than the difference in close presidential races. A more just method would be a simple direct vote as in Switzerland (direct democracy) for presidential candidates.

This being said I have to add that the current attempts to recount the current data are futile. Let's get on with seeing what Trump will do or whatever. Shit happens move on. I didn't vote for him but I'm not whining about trying to prevent him from taking office. It's over, the protests are ridiculous. They should protest the Electoral college and get a simultaneously created draft of a bill in as many state legislatures as possible to Amend the Constitution. Anything else is being an ineffective whiny bitch.

As long as the presidency maintains the veto power, two parties will naturally form to try to suck in as many voters as possible to claim it. Parties that only have 1 or 2 issues instead of every issue will necessarily have fewer people attracted to it.

Getting rid of the electoral college will not fix this.

this. bernie sanders was 100% correct when he said number one national security threat was climate change