I let you boys down with >>>714226907

I let you boys down with >Let's try another, 32 decides

fuck you

"Okay so first I need to know if you know what loli is, you'll need to if you want this to work out."

"Are you an Orca"

Roll

Re-roll

Re-re-roll

Show me your feet, Jennifer. O_O

Would you judge me if I said that I wanted to suck your shit out and then spit it into your vahoohee?

Jennifer you seriously look like a turd, I'm thinking about blocking you but I have this friend with a physical and mental handicap who's always talking bout licking pussy, would you be up for it? I'm willing to pay like 25-30 for it. Hit me up with your number

roll

roll

This, and then 2 seconds after saying that say "HURRY UP

rollll

Normally I'd say you're too fat for my tastes, but I can make an exception for now. It's been a dog's age since I got my dick wet in some inbred looking autistic fat fuck bitch.

WINRAR

WINRAR! GENUIS!!

ask how many sharpies she can fit in her pussy

Ugh.

Waiting

Winrar!

wIINrAR!

he's gonna get blocked end of the story guys

sry im gay block me now

holy kek

I'll let you watch the Ghostbusters movie from 2016 over and over, until tears gather in the corner of your eyes and you start begging at me, for mercy. But instead, I'll force you to write an whole exam for an doctor title in gender studies, about the positive role model of woman in this movie and how Leslie Jones is a true hero of our generation. You know ... that should be like 20+ pages and in the end, don't only force you to publish it, but to sent it to your whole family, co-workers and friends.

oh shit

"Nigger nigger bitch nigger nigger, nigger fried chicken nigger watermelon nigger, bitch nigger, nigger, white women, titties ass"

dubs for truth

Dubs under
Dubs under
More dubs

Bump

Shall we continue this dub train?

I suppose not then

Roll

You sure about that?

Man, to be honest I'd say I like black men WAY more than girls

OP what's the status?

Nada yet

Pretty sure

find another op

"Jennifer? Oh no did you have a heart attack!!!"

Re roll

"HOLY SHIT WHY ARE YOU SO FAT"

W I N R A R

Plz respond

god tier thread

Not responding, and I can't like for another 3 hours

Fuck me this thread is gold

ugh dead thread peace!

Bitch I swear to fucking god if you don't respond I'm going to slaughter you and your shitty little hamster

Re roll

rollin for this

rerolllll

Roll