I'm neet. I have a GED and have never been to college. What's a good first job?

I'm neet. I have a GED and have never been to college. What's a good first job?

same here except I have like a year or so in prerequisite classes

Any one dumb enough to take your stupid ass on.

You are LABOR class, at best, unless you get some training.

BTW, fast food or big box store jobs will ensure that you remain LABOR class.

You don't need college to succeed, but you do need training. The easiest training and job you are likely to succeed at is Truck Driver. They are hard up for bodies. They'll pay for the training, pay you while you GET the training, and you can spend 3 months or so at a time traveling by yourself, living in the truck. Start there. Save as much money as you can. DO NOT get suckered into leasing a truck.

I'd rather go to a community college for the next two years

sucking dicks

Restaurant. Start as busboy and make tips...if you're quick on your feet. You could also work your way up in the kitchen. I did this and make decent money today.

just finished 2 years. im a lazy piece of shit but my gpa is 2.6 and i have an associates at age 20 in business administration. work part time, go to school, dont do nothing.

What about lot lizards?

Go wait tables bro you can make good money. Did it to pay for college

>2.6

That's the top of the mountain for you, friendo. I did cc route as well, but pulled of an easy 4.0 in what is essentially 13th and 14th grades. If you showed that poor of a showing in community college, what decent four year school is going to admit you? And with a shit undergrad school, what grad program will accept you? Us CC guys are already at a disadvantage; coasting like you're in UPenn already is a recipe for disaster. Get your head out of your ass m80

>have masters degree
>have two bachelors degrees
>graduated at top of class
>owner/operated my own multi-million dollar business
>sold business but now cant find a job
>literally applied to hundreds of jobs and not a single reply

life is suffering

Ya op could be a truck stop prostitute if he wants

already accepted into towson uni, will start this spring, and get into their business school in the fall. i know 2.6 is laughable but when I live 30 mins from CC campus i get lazy and dont show up. I know if I applied myself i could do better. maybe ill be a shitter at uni, only one way to find out. not gonna waste time doing nothing

maybe work security mang

Selling weed to college kids.

Start another business, Duh. You already know a lot more about it than you did last time so you are several up on the competition.

Make it happ'n, Cap'n.

Try a customer service call center. If they have an op for tech training try for it after 6 months or a year, sock away money and start going to school for management. After a few months of management training try for a managing position. This will usually move you from wage to salary pay, and can get you less hours.
Less time at work lets you put more time into school. After you graduate, look for a management position that requires a 2 or 4 year degree and experience and apply for it.

Hah, good points there fellow I can tell because I too am of high esteem and view life as a process in which you accumulate possessions and praise. Fools don't think about all of the things they can be buried with, I say! Serious business here, serious serious, no time to dally I must go to a meeting with other top men! Cherrio

Dead-end job, high risk to reward ratio, been there, done that.

Those trips were wasted on this tism ridden attempt at an eccentric comic bit. I hate you.

an asslicker

[spoiler]s[/spoiler]o you got angry at it?

POTUS apperently

Just yell things you think people want to hear.

dude, that would be awesome

ASS MONKEYS

Starting a business isn't exactly easy. Takes quite a bit and I'd like to not be the one holding the reins for a while.

Then become an Advisor and help people starting their own businesses.

Which, I admit, is a business in itself, but it's a low-key kinda business.