What don't you own guns? Why choose not to exercise your rights?

What don't you own guns? Why choose not to exercise your rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I can actually defend myself without pussying out and drawing a firearm

But what about the weak and handicapped?
What about group attacks commonly present in today's society?
What about sporting use?

Guns
Guns
The musical fruit
The more you load
The more you shoot.

Thank you....

youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M

i agree with this guy

I live in a country that isn't as violent as the US, I don't need to sleep with a gun under my pillow. Also, the money you spend on this shit of a hobby you can invest in travelling and enriching your persona.

GUNS!

The cause and solution to all of life's problems

Why don't you go to the gym? Why choose not to exercise your self?

oh look another fucking gun thread i'm sure this won't turn into 300 posts of retards arguing

I have the right to burn the flag. But I don't, because I'm not a bitch.

I do go to the gym.

What about the guy thats attacking you with a gun

Guns aren't only for self-defense, you fucking moron. People hunt with them, they shoot for fun, they do shooting competitions, they collect historically significant guns, etc

this, it doesnt matter how tough you are, what fighting skills you have, or how bad ass you think you are. A single bullet could take that all away. Especially if you like working out...enjoy the irreversible muscle damage and physical therapy after you get jumped and shot.

He would bash em with a beer bottle like at the pub. Its against the law to own guns so he has to invent some reason he didnt want them anyway lol

Then you're exercising your right.
You should take your guns to the gym.

wow that is SICK, I'd torture whoever made that because they are a future seral killer

thats the issue when criminals break the law to have guns. Guns exist all over the world...criminals want them, they will get them. Lookat the attacks in paris..hell even the police didnt have guns to fight back with.

I do. I carry my Glock 42, LCP, or mini-revolver when I go.

>seral killer
You mean like froot loops?

I have fists

Because I do. So does my gf. And we live in liberal central Seattle. But crackheads andignorantt gangster wannabes infest my town.

>Paris

They were at a fucking death metal show. If you go to a concert to worship death and the devil, dont be suprised when the devils religion comes and kills people. Good riddance to the fags and edgelords in paris

My dentist tells me that when gums are outlawed, only outlaws will have gums.

>posts literally the cheapest shit possible

>that person is sick
>I want to torture them

op has nice guns!

>nobody checking these trips
I got you nigga.

Thank you.

>implying those are OP's

But they are. Its not like anything in the collection is all that hard to get.

Then it should be absolutely no problem to post a timestamp, after which I'll happily shut up?

im not pulling out the whole collection

heres a pic of everything in the safe that I used to remember where everything had to be put back.

Why dont you exercise your right to own a lot of things?

because it is a waste of money and is completely unnecessary for most people to own.

You had to pull them out to take the goddamn picture though. Why wouldn't you have timestamped it? Also still no timestamp on that pic either. OP is a fag as usual.

Because I don't need one, manchild.

And I guarantee, if I ever do, I'm as prepared as you are and far less likely to get shot defending myself while I try to play John Wayne superhero.

Enjoy your 'rights', meritard.

>Why choose not to exercise your rights?

Because I am Black and can't be trusted with a firearm

Yeah the pic I took 5 days ago. As I said, the collection isn't even super impressive in the first place. Get a timestamp from someone who gives a shit.
Where are your guns?

Salt detected

So how do you plan to defend yourself agains someone armed with a gun? Your hands cant stop a bullet or stop someone further than arm's length

why are you trying to be a tough guy? Did someone hurt you?

This is a great collection

Recently just picked up an Arsenal 107 SLR

Why cant you be trusted?

Guns are expensive to me and I drink a lot and have degenerate friends

Mine aren't interesting enough to warrant a timestamp. I only have three. Pic related, a Sig Sauer P220 Carry Elite, and a little LC9.

Forgot pic.

Really? new or used. I know Arsenal stopped producing them for the next year for some reason...should have bought the Plumb colored one while I had the chance.

>I drink a lot
Gun owner here. I honestly think this is a very responsible reason not to keep guns around if you're prone to being impulsive when drunk. People drinking and shooting someone and going to jail is so common it's a cliche.

Because I'm not a redneck hick who needs 45 guns just to hang up in my living room

Im not a redneck though. im not even white or from the south. Whats wrong with collecting fine german firearms, having guns for sporting use, and a couple dedicated to defense?

>>chicken gun
My man

Implying that this wasn't the original point.

I'm pretty sure you're a bitch.

Guns are for pussies, real men carry memes

O RLY?!

Modified for a better trigger pull and I used a string to limit the travel of the bucket to get a little more straight forward travel out of the chicken. Unmodified it would send them straight to the ground 5 ft ahead of you.

Why would you hang them up in the living room? You're a couple fries of a happy meal hoss. Probably good you can't buy them.

>posting on Sup Forums
You're not a real /k/ommando.

>What don't you own guns? Why choose not to exercise your rights?

I also have a right to jump out of an airplane, but don't expect to see me spending money on skydiving anytime soon.

sky diving isnt a constitutional right though

you bet your fucking ass its my constitutional right to jump out a plane if i goddamn want to why the fuck would anyone have any right to tell me otherwise

Where in the constitution does it mention sky diving?

Good choice nigga