General /r/Music hating thread

General /r/Music hating thread

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/5tvq22/why_do_girls_not_like_guys_with_a_good_taste_in/?st=IZY3PSNB&sh=36a98b10

fuck off 2 reddit

this but ironically

this but unironically

I tip my fedora to both of the guys in that pic and OP desu
All three of you should neck yourself

But that reply is true.

>Warren Zevon, Tom Waits, Nick Drake, Jeff Mangum, all infamous for being hated by girls all over the globe

>Look how fucking great I am
>W-why aren't you looking how fucking great I am?!
>Please look at how fucking great I am, I need the attention

Stop pretending this shitty board isn't the exact same shit as reddit.

I'm not, women hate thread are equally cringey and shitty

thats fine
but still fuck off to reddit

The difference is the majority of Sup Forums actually think this way, they really believe listening to Julius Eastman or Schoenberg actually make them superior to others. This board hands out complexes like nothing else.

Take and this is fundementally how Sup Forumstants actually act inside and outside of Sup Forums

it's not though. Sup Forums is shit, but it's a very different animal than r/repostdadrockforupboats.

ah yes, repost Sup Forumscore for bumps. SO DIFFERENT. This fucking board is talking about the exact same albums it was talking about ten years ago, shut the fuck up.

see, the albums are different :^)

Difference is:
>Post Sup Forumscore, get called a pleb and a newfag, slowly develop a taste in music
>Post same Dadrock and """classics""" over and over again on Reddit and get blind love and upvotes, never develop taste.

Go into a chart thread with entry level Sup Forumscore and prepare to be royally laughed at or given album recommendations to actually develop taste and grow some personality. Elitism doesn't happen on Reddit, like at all.

does reddit talk abt the weird frontier?

>>>/reddit/
get off this fucking website you faggots, holy fuck reddit is cancer incarnate and admitting to being a redditor should be a bannable offense

it literally is.

Don't you redditors ever stop and think for a second that perhaps it might be that mentality that has ironically made this site worse than it was before?

this is obvious bait though

Women of Sup Forums SLAYY this faggot and show him who run this world.

nice strawman

/r/music is literally Sup Forums but with Gorillaz instead of Swans.

Beyonces makes me hate niggers

>tfw people unironically consider Dostoyevsky to be some kind of a pleb filter
In my high school C&P was literally the only book the plebs in my class actually found interesting.

Atleast Sup Forums has some discussion and elitism, but other than that, both are just circlejerks.

*straw-woman

of course it is, It's the replies that matter.

Oh, but Moby fucking Dick is alright for you?

It's astounding that people like this guy don't understand exactly how popular these authors are. Especially Cervantes, Wallace and Dostoevsky. My mother has read Infinite Jest and her favourite book is 50 Shades of grey and the Harry Potter books.

Okay

>(14)

begone