Goodbye, Bud

Goodbye, Bud.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/BDrEnXK.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=taDrnjnEk88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was no sticky, right?

I learned yesterday, god fucking damn it this man was responsible for most of my laughs throughout life, goodbye giant.

WHO
IS
THIS
NIGGA

YOU
ARE
A
WASTE
OF
SPACE

For us Bud will never really die, we will always have his and Terence' great movies

RIP

Of course not, he's not some Reddit-tier actor. I bet the Somali from Captain Phillips will get a sticky in 50 years.

I watched Ace High yesterday night. Damn, that movie is really good. I don't get why it doesn't have much recognition, it's one one the best Spag ever made, not a masterpiece even if it beats some of Corbucci's and Sollima's bests with fingers in the nose.

A damn good movie. Bud and Terence were damn good in this particuliar one.

Thank you Bud.

Sup Forums won't exist in 50 years

If a faggot like tarantino made a Django some 50 years later i don't see why another faggot couldn't make a neo4chan to look cool and retro in the future.

i hope you're right.

or that i die before Sup Forums leaves 4ever

Didn't he die during the Italy-Spain match? Maybe too much emotions for his heart?

Peter Jackson

RIP

I'm fucking shocked by how, in France, medias aren't showing respect to this actor.

Saying that he didn't made any good movie, that it was all stupid and vulgar shit for kids and non-intellectual.

Faggot journalism that would suck french movies cock even if they're the worst movies ever.

They're even saying that My Name is Nobody is a Leone movie... it's Tonino Valerii you fucking dickheads. Try to get your fucking facts straight if you don't want to talk shit... oh wait, that's what you're doing since a long time.

Fuckers that got me mad.

french journalist are huge faggot, what did you expect ?

At least people are bashing them, ah !

I never saw such false intellectualism filled with complete ignorance of what they're talking about. Seems like they're more busy findind a bitchy title and turning their sentence to look like elite critics than knowing what's it's all about.

I'm glad that people, althought, are sadened and defends Bud, a guy bigger than life.

>a guy big.....
for you

the elite hate by instinct everything that is not degenerate. Bud Spencer movie's is the type of movie you can watch with your family and have a good time, there is no feminist bullshit, cuckoldry or any kind of ideology. That's why there are not comfortable about giving him the respect he deserve because it will mean that they are ok with his non-degeneracy and they can not. Remember that not long ago a nignog rapper was going to sing at the memorial of the 1 world war dead at verdun and they all says is racist to not let him sing. It's a good sign that they don't care about Bud. Really

>>the elite hate by instinct everything that is not degenerate. Bud Spencer movie's is the type of movie you can watch with your family and have a good time, there is no feminist bullshit, cuckoldry or any kind of ideology. That's why there are not comfortable about giving him the respect he deserve because it will mean that they are ok with his non-degeneracy and they can not.
I agree with this entirely. They are pure fucking satanists.

Fat jason sudeikis?

I watched some of his/their movies recently and they hold up really really well. They are all that good, honest popular entertainment should be, silly but not dumb, cartoonish but not cheesy, with heart but not sentimental, a bit ribald but never vulgar, and especially very very funny! No wonder all those snobbish, pseudointellectual journos despise them!

Well i won't agree about feminism being a degeneracy, but i agree for the rest. Saying that "not allowing Black M to sing at Verdun is racist" is pure nonsense : the dude is just out of context. We don't care about his ghetto shit, it's about thousand of soldiers who died here.

So sometimes a movie doesn't need to be engaged of all sort to be a nice movie. And because you're mainly playing in comedies doesn't make you a stupid person.

I think that's what they missed more. One could not want to play drama movies or shitty remakes.

B U M P

EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
>EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
>EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
>EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
>EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
>EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
>EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
>EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY
>EVERYDAY UNTIL STICKY

This can't be happening! Stop GOT threads and give him a sticky! Don't let his threads die until this! NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

a classic
i.imgur.com/BDrEnXK.gifv

Tomorrow i'll go to the funeral. A part of me wants to take as many pictures as possible to share them with all other griefing friends, but another part thinks that it's deeply disrespectful.

So only take one good picture. Respectful enough and you're there anyway.

That is a good idea. I just hope that the funeral doesn't turn into osme kind of concert, with thousands of smartphones and tablets pointed at the casket.

We Hungarians love their movies.
Good memories from my childhood.

He was really based.
I'll miss you, big guy!

He was a nice lad, good athlete too. The OG big guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=taDrnjnEk88