Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
Me and some friends (4 of us) doing shrooms up at his farm this Saturday. Pic related is how much we got, don't know strain or type, but I know it's around 16g. First time tripping for all of us, if we split it 4 ways will we die or be fine? Epic trip stories welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZwQeZh6rP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Four grams each is a great dose.

those are some weak caps OP

4gs will be pretty ridiculous first time I did shrooms was around 2g and it was good, Id do 3gs for a first time, 4 if you want to trip harder

Yeah my dealer claims everything he has is "cali grown and dank as fuck" so I didn't expect much, but meh, its all I got and I wanna trip.

eat all of them and then post results

what he said take it easy first time

OP here: Holy fuck, quads has spoken. I'm going to burn the shrooms now.

QUAAAAAADDSSSSSS

At some point in the night when you're tripping, one of the 4 of you will think about killing the other three.

i fucking just checked those quads the fuck out

can we get trips on the shroom thread?

This.

Make sure everyone of you is aware of this and keep something nearby to defend yourselves with just in case.

They look like gold caps to me. Split it evenly and you all will have a good time for sure.

hahaha is this a joke?

kek

you're a fucking idiot, thats how people get murdered, anything that can be used just as dangerously as a weapon

4g each will make for a great trip. Just make sure you're comfortable with your surroundings and that you're not in a bad state of mind. The highest dose I've had was 4.5 and it was a great experience. You will feel overcome with joy and love and music will sound really good. Have fun OP.

i just got trips on shroom thread

Done shrooms twice, one gram first time 2.5 second time. Was only disappointed, can only hope I can get more and try again

OP here, what were the effects of 2.5? Compared to 1?

Penis becomes even more appealing

I like to eat 5 grams and go from there. I chop my up in to very very small pieces and mix with some smoothies shit. Fucking things taste like ass but are one of the most beautiful experiences a person can have.

Just remember that once you're in that state of mind it never ends.

haha this perfectly captures the paranoia you feel on psychedelics. I remember coming off an lsd trip just lying awake in my tent thinking my friends were going to murder me.

Oh shit dude, I've had those exact ones just a forewarning you have to eat a lot. They're low potency. You will have an amazing body high though. Play some EDM, look up magnetic brothers hits vol. 1. You wont regret it.

OP are you from OK???

They look like shitty grown malaysians. Still good fungi tho. 4 grams will get you booming really hard especially if its your first time make sure to drink orange juice and take vitamin C pills of u have them(1000mg ones are good) they make the visuals more vibrant

Thanks for the advice. How much is "alot", and any other good music?

OP here, i lov sucking dicks so that's why i want to drug these guys. i hope they wont resist or anything thats why i also bought choloform

infected mushroom, shpongle,
this youtube.com/watch?v=PZwQeZh6rP0

4g each is gonna fuck you up hard

shrooms makes your motor functions fucked so you'll all end up on the floor flopping around like beached fish

my first time i did 3.5g and hallucinated that i died

have fun

OP here, send pics of ur dicks so we can fap to them,

3rd time doing shrooms i got super ADD and then tried going to bed while Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix played in the background. Bad fucking idea.

1st time, i reallu enjoyed going into this bathroom at a house party because the bathroom was supet bright compared to everywhere else. I also thought i met the devil when i went outside... it was actually this guy from school who was scummy and always got in trouble ha

1st time on shrooms I was taken advantage of by my dealer and I came about 7 times

Bahahaha I hope you got those for a discount price. The psilocybin is in the caps. Not the stems.

as in you were raepd?

or as in he ripped you off?

Are you fucking retarded?

no I actually take the time to research shit i put into my body be4 i take em and the psilo chems are spread out throughout the cap and the stems

Are you? Sure stems will still get you high, but the bang for the buck is in the stems. If any of them are decently heavyweight they'll need a lot more than the likely 4 they're gonna weigh out for each of them.

Just make sure to take a vitamin C pill before you take it. If you get the 4g that's mostly stems you'll get far less of an effect than the guy who gets more caps.

In the caps* oops.

Lel he's a faggot.
Can don't have shit to do with it either does strain.
Cubensis is cubensis execpt PE and those ain't PE
t. Mycologist

Cali*

You're fucking retarded...just stop

Total old fag. So old I didn't read this thread.

If you get in trouble, too high, eat something, drink orange juice... this is supposed to tale you out of trip. But some forms of LSA or LSD well they don't react to food or juice to help you exist.

Whatever.

Most guys are gonna see the trip through, eh?

Whatever.

lost text

maggot brain by funkadelic is essential while tripping

My friend took 3g for his first time and he didnt enjoy it. Then again he weighs 150 lbs but still. I would go for 2.5 and if you want more after an hour or so take it.

Can confirm.
ween is also great too.
albums: Choclate & Cheese, and Pure Guava are great.

>Sure stems will still get you high, but the bang for the buck is in the stems.

Yeah, you're retarded.

3.5 is considered the standard first timer dose. 4 if you're a bigger guy or have a fast metabolism.

You guys don't get it.
Potency is due to genetics.
Strain don't mean shit.
They are all cubensis BUT different spores produce different genetics.
It's like a box of chocolates...
Just because you ate 2.5 of cambodians don't mean the same batch will have the same effect.
We isolate genetics and test them out saving the most potent,best growers.
That mycelium is placed in a test tube with agar hence saving that genetic line.

Buddy gave me these. He has been keeping them in a glass with some everclrar. Don't know if any good. Probably going to throw them away. What do u think?

Man you're super angry for being so wrong. It's pretty well known that the content of stem to cap is different given they're different parts of the fungus and so are specialized in different ways. According to one study it's 30% higher psilo in caps [Bigwood and Beug, 1982]. I even gave you a citation!

He's trying to extract the psilocybin.
Drink it

Idk how long they've been in there. Could that be a problem.

I've eaten the exact amount of stems to caps with my own isolated set of genetics.
Potency was basically the same on both.
I gave it two weeks in between trips.
This is a real Penis Envy.These are the strongest Cubensis you will find.
I wish this was mine but it's not unfortunately

Pretty sure this will just get you slammed.

It should have some trippy side effects.
He should have broken them up tho.
You can use Lemmon juice too.

4 grams each, put them on pizza or something delicious. Don't fight the trip, and do them during daylight.

Enjoy.

How much should I drink or eat from the everclrar shrooms?

No one can give you an answer on that.
It depends on the potency of the mushrooms.
Try a shot or two on an empty stomach and wait.
You can dose again as long as you do it before the peak.
If you think you can handle it take two more.

listen to this advice OP. The first time I took shrooms I took around 3.5-4 grams. When the floor started waving and the grass started rippling and the wall looked like it was moving I began freaking out. The fact I was fighting it so hard mentally trying NOT to see this shit made me suffer from extreme anxiety/paranoia for a solid 4-5 hours. When you start seeing shit just enjoy it and do not freak out/get nervous or it is an endless cycle of feeling worse and worse.

It really depends on the strain I would suggest doing 2 if in an hour/ hour and a half you dont feel what you want take another g and so on until you get the desired result or run out. Also as for killing you, unless those are poisonous you are gonna need pounds not grams to kill you so don't worry about that.

I took shrooms back like 3 years ago. I used to get 4ths for like 50 dollars. I took a 4th one afternoon and my friends and I went driving my my old 4dr Chevy nova with a colum shift. We went to some sushi place and it was crazy as hell. I knew the waitress personally so she got me drinks on her discount (awesome friend) but the like sky looked orange and I thought I was going to die. We went and saw cap America winter solder I think and It was the weirdestoviedo I've watched. Anyways first time I did shrooms I took 4th then half an 8th and had me a crazy time.

all psychedlic shrooms are poisonous. thats what gives you the trip, your body reacting to the poison. you literally poison yourself when yo utake these, hence why you get such bad shits the next day.

I did 3.5 my first time. 4 each will be just fine. Be sure you have all of your responsibilities taken care of, and have a FULL day to trip and enjoy it. I highly recommend getting up around 9, having a decent breakfast, then consuming around 10-11. Have a home to yourselves, a walk to the park planned, and be with people you love to be around. You're gonna have a great time, and remember, the trip will last for 8-10 hours if not longer!

Lel no

Drugs are bad mmkay

For your first time do an eighth so you wont have the shits or puke op

So I'm 40 yrs old and a virgin and I smoke lots of weed, never really did shrooms. Anyway I picked a bunch from the lawn and took a bit and they're good to go I'm just scared to start hallucinating and going unconscious

same

I recommend you eat the entire 16 grams by yourself. Trust me, im a mushroom scientist

It's not poisonous.
The Mushroom contains psilocybin witch the body converts to Psilocin that is much like our serotonin.
Psilocin binds to serotonin receptors and make brain communication different, that's why you get high.

There crap don't do it ur gonna get sick are have a bad trip

First time I did 2 grams and tripped balls. Those look like there at least dried. Remember you can always eat more. Do it in a comfortable setting with people you know and like. Also don't worry about it going in, like worrying about a 'bad trip'.

1/8 of this and you trip balls.

How does one find shrooms? I've talked to every one of my weed dealers who know people, but they tell me it's seasonal and they never get back to me.

Living in Kansas.

16g is really only like enough for 2.5 ppl
sucks ohpee might as well split it 3 ways and get a trip sitter

4 grams each for a 1st time is perfect. It's enough to let you enjoy the ride and not enough to have an ego-death meltdown. Like a couple others have stated don't try and fight it, just relax and let your mind run. Once your stomach starts feeling weird you'll all have that "oh shit, this was fucking stupid" thought but it'll pass quick. Also, I don't know what kind of music your into but I'm usually a dad rock (60s-70s) music fag but shit like nirvana and red hot chili peppers made everything move just the way I needed it to.

buy a spore syringe and make brown rice cakes

Wouldn't those kits be illegal to order?