If so post her pic
Pic related

All the time

No

1. Who still faps to pics?
2. Thats cheating

I fap to her once a week

then what you fap to?

I told my friend about it and he actually lets me sleep with his girl now. Apparently she always had a thing for me but I just didn't initiate. Feels bad.

every fucking time

How'd that come up? I wanna do something similar

Got nudes?

I was just talking with him about who we thought was hot. Sort of seriously joked about his girlfriend being really beautiful and that I jerked off to her Facebook pictures. He laughed it off but the next day he asked if I was serious. Told him I was but that I would never do anything with her or interfere. Next thing I know, I was at his place talking to his girlfriend about doing threesomes and all these other kinky stuff together.

A few but nothing crazy. I have a video of her giving me a blowjob at my place though.

Keep them coming

Where is she from?

a friend of mine told me that he jerks to my gf once he was very drunk

Fap to friends gf all the time

Pic related

Does he let you do whatever you want with her? Anal and shit?

Once a week. Was just over at their place over the weekend drank 4 bottles of wine with them. He was having her try on a set of chain lingerie. He's always showing my fiance nude pics of her and telling her to show her tits too it's great times over there. Probably not far away from him suggesting a "wife swap" which we would both be into.

CA

Plz tell me you have nudes or more of her

Oh, I genuinely thought it was someone I know from Canada. Nvm

what do you think

Lots of times actually

It depends on her. Most of the time she's alright with what I do. We done anal a few times already and she even let me cum inside her sometimes.

fucking nice i'd fap to her too. Have anymore? Or good stories involving her?

wow you're pretty fucking pathetic.

does she looks like her? if so post a pic of your friend

countless times

obviously

yes.
to my mates girl (pic is her)
been fapping endlessly to her

Got any more stories / pics?

yea, often

never...that just sounds depressing tbh.

yea we were at the beach and she asked if i cared if she took her top off my buddy had run back to the car i told her i didn't care then she started to put sun screen on her tits i loved watching it

mhm

Is your friend always with you or does he give you and her some alone time as well?

How are you guys getting the pics? My friend has a hot as fuck gf with tons of nudes of her but they are all on his mac here in the house and it's password protected. Never could figure out how to get the pics out of there... He also has nudes on his phone but only leaves it unattended for short periods of time.

any of her in bikini?

LOL why does this thread even exist? oh, i forgot, for the newfag cucks who fantasize about being sodomized by their twink cousins... if you were of noble mind such as myself you would realize that the pursuit and possession of friends is a but a distraction to achieving unity of mind in truth and compact.

trade them with him!

Sometimes he's with us doing threesomes other times he lets her come over alone. He trusts me with her and I always make sure not to do anything stupid to ruin that trust.

That is fucking great, this girl must just love to get fucked. Ever DP/ spit roast her? Any more videos?

I think she's hot! Would love to see her sucking a dick.

Fuck off Elliott

Awesome! What would ruin the trust, do you think?

Fap to this picture of my buddy's wife taken while she was 9 months pregnant at a church dinner. Ended up fucking her little sister after the dinner (brunette in the picture)

My friends have ugly gfs

lets see more of her? mixed filipino?

Yeah I DP and spit roast her a few times with her boyfriend before. It's always fun having him join in my opinion. Trying to convert the video into Webm but my laptop is garbage.

Thanks. Check the video I posted out to see her suck mines.

Probably if I forced her to do something she doesn't want. For example some days she has to go to work right after so she doesn't let me make a mess of her hair or face to much. If I did then she would tell her boyfriend and he would probably call it off.

Please post all! She's amazing. Ever let you cum on her face?

Do you get to fuck her when you want or when she wants? How many times a week do you think she gets fucked?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▓▓▀▀██████▓▄▒▒░░░
░░░▀░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄▒░░░
░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▓▒░░
░▌░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░▐█▓▒░░░
░▄▓▀█▌░▀██▀▒▄░░░▐▓▓▓▒░
░█▌░░░░░▀▒░░░▀░░░▐▓▒▒░░
░▌▀▒▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▒░░
░▒▄█████▌▒▒░░░░░░░▒▌▒░
░░▓█████▄▒░▒▒▒░░░░░▐░
░░▒▀▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▄░
░░▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓░░
░░████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▒░░▐░░
░░░▀██████▓▒▒▒▒▒░▐░

WTF DUDE that's my girl, ??/ who is this!? RYAN!??????

top kek

top cuck

bump

Rut roh Raggy! Ryan just got busted. Take it as a compliment dude.

damn who this?

sent me her nudes because he knew i liked her so much

show the vid

Nice ass, you gonna fuck her?

plz more

i wish

Still fapping to my bud's wife and mom

his mom fucks better than his wife

who is this???

Sexy ass bitch Kenzie!

holy nips

Yes we share nudes

nice. any nudes?

i kinda sorta share nudes with my brother

So hot, love my boys girl!

closest i got

best friends girl on the right

Nahh

left, sorry

anymore of this pussy?

Nahhhh none of my friends have attractive gf's.

Fap to this pic of my buddy's wife that I found when I was fixing her pc

Yes. I also fucked 2 friends' exgfs. Both hot as fuck, and now I have my own nudes of them.

Many many times

fuck yeah. even stole all her nudes

how do you sickos fap to clothed people

Thanks op now im fap to your friends girl too

Let's see em!

I've fapped to my best friend's Cousin but he doesn't care, that's the mark of a true friend

what do u think about this

If your good friends have got GF's there's no reason for you not to have plenty of their nudes. Either ask or swipe em. Stop fapping to their FB pics and fap to their nudes like a man

PLEASE

Name is Carla
save her

nice cross post faggot
fuck off back to redit and attention whore there