Is it morally wrong to lick/sniff/cum on my little sisters feet while she sleeps?

Is it morally wrong to lick/sniff/cum on my little sisters feet while she sleeps?

It's not like they ever find out, nor does it bother her when they wake up.

yes

Not at all, OP.

not if you post more pictures

>Cum on my little sister feet
When you have to clean it off you'll have to rub her feet and that will wake her up. You're trolling although that was obvious even before figuring that out.

I guess you want me to play along so sure here goes.

Oh man, I sure love whipping out my big white dick on underage girls just like you OP. I love being surrounded by fellow pedophiles there is such a great sense of community here on Sup Forums that I can enjoy stories of little girls like this in the privacy of my own home. Please post more so that I may fap to you. Nigger.

Yup, I'm definitely trolling user, this situation has never happened.

hmm, i'm using my sarcasm detector and your post has me at 86% sarcasm...

are these your sister?

>that pic
Moar

Those feet are absolutely the best feet to have ever been posted on Sup Forums. I can confirm. I've bene here since the website launched.

:)

Yeah it is but you don't care because you're a big fat loser who never gets laid and has to resort to pathetic acts like this.

>I can confirm. I've bene here since the website launched.
kek

Elite Xbox 360 nice

show more leg

how old is your sister?
what's her personality type?
What color are her eyes?
do you get along? Does she love you?

If you have a sister and aren't licking her feet, you're doing something wrong.

my sisters dead

Got em

so?

stop being a bitch

Fukkn saved

I really wanna rub my sisters feet but how do I even go about asking her? OP you're so lucky if you're not trolling.

How old is she? Mine is not yet aware of what I'm doing to her feet

well then she cant complain when your fucking her

how old is she?

she's 20 and her soles look so soft, I really wanna touch them lol. Pity she's a light sleeper

Dig it back up and lick her feet
Mummified feet are the best

2 old 4 me
Abandon thread

>pity shes a light sleeper

isnt that why they created roofies?

I think that's a lost cause then user :(

giving my sis roofies...that's a bit far isn't it?

I do the same thing, honestly if its not bothering them and you enjoy it its a win win

Op kik me

Do you want to lick her feet or not?

My sister was kicking me a few days ago and after a while I grabbed her feet and cracked her toes. I was going to rub them after but my family was in the room.

Soles and butthole

tell us MORE

Why was she kicking you?

Because I was raping her.

Lick her feet or take a picture sucking her toes, OP.

Maybe timestamp if you're not a faggot?

You hide Crack in her toes?

She's 12 and is 100% fictional. Young girls go through stages where they like to throw punches and bully.
I don't fancy being disowned by my family after that and I'm not near her atm.

Yup. There's a fully functional meth lab in her vagina too

You dont even have pics?

She's not asleep right now. It's only 8PM

Do it with a timestamp.

>she doesnt find out
>that means its not morally wrong
thats like freezing time and raping someone while theyre unaware of it

delet this

It's not immoral. It is unethical though.

>sweating intensifies

define the difference between immoral and unethical

>post about an ethical issue is made
>quickly devolves into spamming feet pics not even from OP's situation

I fucking hate this place

What does that have to do with anything

you sicko

I bet you stick the tip in and creampie her too

Immoral is something you yourself knows you shouldn't do.
Unethical is something society as a whole knows one should not do.

Immoral is subjective, based one one's beliefs.
Unethical is based on universally accepted truths.

Not OP but ethics are like a societal set of standards people mostly agree upon. Morals are subjective and personal, and everyone has a different set.

Even if you get away with it... You will always know that you did it.... don't do it... For your sanity

roll

Bullshit.

oc

I've licked my sister's feet before, its well worth the risk

Do you sniff her panties where her vagina and butthole are? Do you lick them? Have you ever sniffed her butthole?

after she poo

I wish...

Maybe some day

Have you tried just talking to her?

My sister lets me give her foot rubs all the time.

maybe you should give her a bit of nyquil or something

let her try alcohol maybe

What does feet taste like?

You want an honest answer?

Suck on your fingers a bit, it's about the same thing, the taste can change a bit based on sweat and natural sent, but it's just skin.

moar please

Smell yours.

Not that guy but here you go fam.

Ever suck on a dog's toes?

best i've seen in a long time, especially on this shithole

thx man

You welcome fam. Got more of the perfect ones you just posted?

that's because she's 12 user

How to get girls who care about you to let you do stuff to them:

* Females have a diminished cognitive boundary between friendship and romantic interest. That's why even if you're one's husband she might sometimes rather talk than have sex. The nice thing is that their diminished ability to distinguish friend from fuckbuddy works both ways. The friend zone is a myth, if a female genuinely cares about you and isn't just being polite then inevitably this care will manifest as some degree of attraction. That's why it's important to only try this on females who you know care about you, like relatives or childhood friends.

* Females are turned on by vulnerability. This is for the same reason as I describe above. Let her know what you need from her, why, and how badly. Be honest and transparent, but also respectful. Just tell her the truth, without objectifying her: that you respect her and care about her as a person, but there's something standing in the way of the two of you interacting as equals; that you really, really love her body, and you can't keep your eyes off it, and the harder you stare the more pressure builds up; and that she's the only one who can offer you relief, and that you're embarrassed to bring this up with someone you love and respect so much but the sensation is just really bothering and distracting you and it's getting unbearable.

She's 19, her bf showed her face in another thread, but yeah the younger the girl is, the better her feet are, that's reality.

Oh and also make sure to mention she's the only one you'd trust to ask for help with this kind of issue and that's why you're asking her, just to make extra sure she has no excuse to be insulted

>Females are turned on by vulnerability
this is not true

yeah it is but they have to already care about you as a person first

if they don't then showing dominance is the only way to turn them on

I bet you have

you're just pretending so you don't get caught by the feds