Hey Sup Forums, who wants to raid a retarded libshit teacher's YouTube channel? Post whatever you want...

Hey Sup Forums, who wants to raid a retarded libshit teacher's YouTube channel? Post whatever you want, in all the video comments and the discussion page. You should know that he is a leftist idiot who constantly talks about his white guilt and all the shit that comes along with that.
youtube.com/channel/UCt3Ry3tweRkX4_08kXzcoug/featured

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCt3Ry3tweRkX4_08kXzcoug/videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbCQOVQiTek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a better link: youtube.com/channel/UCt3Ry3tweRkX4_08kXzcoug/videos

holy shit this guy looks like a giant faggot. Fuck liberal public schools.

how old are you user

The worst part is that he never shuts up, every single day talking about white privilege and other SJW shit. He is living proof that the marxists were successful in infiltrating the school system.

>hurr durr DAE h8 lefties? XDDDDDD
What's it like being 13? Cherish these years, young-user. You'll really start to hate life in the next decade.

>apush
underage fag detected

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbCQOVQiTek
C U C K

Yes because seniors dont take AP classes, you fucking moron. Say hi to your wife's son for me

>Watches Youtube

Contrary to what the press told you, no one gives a shit on Sup Forums about liberals or conservatives. That's just two party illusion for faggots like OP. Time for you to scurry back to red dit.

Of course its not a fucking 2 party system, i just want to troll this fucker, whats wrong with that? Sup Forums is becoming infested with moralfags such as yourself instead of only caring about the keks like it used to

Looks like a pretty standard history class, I didn't see anything with a liberal or conservative spin

Nah, not your personal army, conservicuck.

undersage'd

That's cause you havnt been there

>Xdddd conservacuck
>lee reddit hahahah
>anonymoose is not ur personal army xDddd
Kill yourself, if you dont want to do something than dont do it. You dont speak for all of Sup Forums

no u

who is underage again? and doing all the samefagging?

Yeah, I do, newfag.

>hahah i found this image on encyclopedia dramatica lel that means i speak for all anonymoose
Wow you are embarrassing yourself pretty hard there mate

hello newfriend

You keep trying, OP. That's OC from years ago on Sup Forums. You could have lurked moar and saved us all your youtube faggotry.

Nobody is gonna harass your history teacher's youtube channel for you. You thought you were being cool and original, but you're just a socially maladjusted Sup Forumstard who can't deal with a high school history class

>implying that picture hasnt been posted hundreds of thousands of time in and outisde of Sup Forums
>hehe le old b original
Jesus fucking christ are you trying to hard.

Hi thanks for the kind a courteous invite new friend

hai b i am good instructor
pls no vote trump

Just spoke with teacher...plans to fail this kid
Wants another year of free head after class